The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Passport Bros.. THIS is what you deal with!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As pretty much everyone on the website knows I'm in an interracial marriage.

I've always said that this isn't something that is easy.

So I've been following coverage of the situation in Memphis with Tyree Nichols.

My wife generally follows a lot of brain dead garbage on TikTok YouTube that I'm just not interested in. Nevertheless I try to show at least some interest.

I asked her this evening to hang out with me. She said I don't want to watch what you're watching.

I asked why not. She said she doesn't care about it.

I tried to explain to her that this is something she should care more about because it affects her husband and the father of her children.

Her response infuriated me so much I just had to walk away. She tells me to just not put myself in that situation.

I explained that I can't leave my house without putting myself in that situation. I can't sit in my living room without putting myself in that situation. My mere existence puts me in that situation and there is nothing I can do to change it!

I told her clearly that if we didn't have children after saying something that insensitive we'd be getting divorced!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Exactly why I don’t have kids with someone outside of my race, even culture. They put their head in the sand and then can’t see why we can’t do the same. Granted, not everyone is like this but too many are. People don’t want to see or relate to our struggle. They want to cozy up to White daddy and find their piece of comfort. Also just because someone has kids with a black man does not mean they like Black people. I seen that shit show too many times.

ART
    ART
    They only want to pretend to "relate" to our struggle so they can use us as trampolines and to eat off our backs, so they can cosplay as oppressed people to feel "hip" and "down" and a part of something "cool", so they can take over and gentrify and invade and colonize our spaces, and so they can say the word "n1gga."

It's psychotic, abusive, exploitative, one-sided, parasitic relationship.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    AND there is where the rubber meets the road my brotha. Its all good as long as you can go along to get along, but even when non Blacks are sympathetic, they can't understand what we go through as Black people. Even if its just being friends with a non Black, they wake up happy and care free, while we have to wake up ready to fight. ITs hard enough finding someone Black willing to fight with you. Its even harder to find a spouse non Black to help you fight white supremacy....and having kids with them makes things even harder because going forward because now they have to face a dichotomy in their values. I got biracial cousins and growing up I could never understand why they never claimed their Mexican side....it wasn't until i was an adult that I realized I never met any family from my aunt's side of the family. I feel for you bro, because I'm sure the both of you thought love would power through and ideally, it should, but this race thing is a powerful thing that is unavoidable. When people talk about problems interracial couples face, this aspect is rarely brought up, unfortunately.

ART
    ART
    Imagine being told by non-Blacks (esp. whites) and even some Black people that you just need to learn to breathe and relax and that you have nothing to worry about. Imagine being told that you worry too much. Imagine being told to be and stay positive. Imagine being told that everyday is a good day. Imagine being told that if you do the right thing, then everything will go smoothly. Imagine that and more.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    AND there is where the rubber meets the road my brotha. Its all good as long as you can go along to get along, but even when non Blacks are sympathetic, they can't understand what we go through as Black people. Even if its just being friends with a non Black, they wake up happy and care free, while we have to wake up ready to fight. ITs hard enough finding someone Black willing to fight with you. Its even harder to find a spouse non Black to help you fight white supremacy....and having kids with them makes things even harder because going forward because now they have to face a dichotomy in their values. I got biracial cousins and growing up I could never understand why they never claimed their Mexican side....it wasn't until i was an adult that I realized I never met any family from my aunt's side of the family. I feel for you bro, because I'm sure the both of you thought love would power through and ideally, it should, but this race thing is a powerful thing that is unavoidable. When people talk about problems interracial couples face, this aspect is rarely brought up, unfortunately.
    The thing is my wife isn't in any way racist. Obviously I wouldn't be with her if she were.

She just didn't see the issue with what she said. To her she thought pretty much like the right wing media. Just work hard, obey the law, and comply if police confront you and everything will be okay.

That should be true but it isn't.

For us it's simply a matter of if you get pulled over by the wrong cop, if a cop mistakes you for the wrong person, if a cop gets the address wrong, or if a cop just decides they don't like you.

Heck you can have two cops giving conflicting orders. One saying get on your stomach and the other saying put your hands up. You obviously can't do both so they shoot you for not complying. They will likely get away with it.

This kind of stuff escapes her because even though she has witnessed racism while being with me she doesn't understand what it's like to live with it. She can't understand having to think about it every day because it's the difference between living and dying!

And I can't blame her for not being black. I just simply expect more sympathy going forward!

B
    B1 rebel 365
    I've NEVER bought into the fallacy of whites not understanding the physical or psychological trauma THEY inflict on black people when they intentional target us for mistreatment based SOLELY on the colour of our skin. They invoke cognitive dissonance to NOT think about our suffering because they intrinsically know it's EVIL and, here's the rub, because they fear physical retribution should we ever gain the upper hand and reciprocate the same evil towards them. We shy away from asking them what happened to us being THE most undesirable non human savages on the planet to suddenly wanting to wed and procreate 'half breeds' with us?! They full well OVERSTAND cognitively. Funny how white women home in on successful black men then immediately re direct the wealth to the dominant society when the relationship breaksdown -where's the confusion??
    They are blood sucking parasites looking for a gullible host to feed off effortlessly! The children bear the burden because they have to make a choice and they invariably choose the whiteside because they think they'll get an easier ride under white domination.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The thing is my wife isn't in any way racist. Obviously I wouldn't be with her if she were.

She just didn't see the issue with what she said. To her she thought pretty much like the right wing media. Just work hard, obey the law, and comply if police confront you and everything will be okay.

That should be true but it isn't.

For us it's simply a matter of if you get pulled over by the wrong cop, if a cop mistakes you for the wrong person, if a cop gets the address wrong, or if a cop just decides they don't like you.

Heck you can have two cops giving conflicting orders. One saying get on your stomach and the other saying put your hands up. You obviously can't do both so they shoot you for not complying. They will likely get away with it.

This kind of stuff escapes her because even though she has witnessed racism while being with me she doesn't understand what it's like to live with it. She can't understand having to think about it every day because it's the difference between living and dying!

And I can't blame her for not being black. I just simply expect more sympathy going forward!
    She may not be racist but she thinks just like one and identifies with their talking points. I think you’re in denial of how your wife truly thinks. She does not want to see the world through your eyes and doesn’t even want to hear anything that can persuade her otherwise. She didn’t even love you enough to hear you out.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    One of the most difficult situations is when you are married to or dating someone non black and you progressed and changed and became B1 or far more into it than you were prior.

That's gotta be tough. It can even be that way with a black partner. You become more conscious and they haven't. Usually, women gravitate to the ideology of their partner, especially if they are a traditional woman. That's why a lot of these bed wenches can be very dangerous if their man is low key or overtly racist.

I recall hearing a clip of a clubhouse chat hosted by notorious swirler Chrystilen Karazin and her boyfriend dropped an N bomb and she didn't even trip or bat an eye and it was another sista who called it out. He doubled down and she didn't check him.

Anyway, pretty much by definition non black women are going to be sympathetic to black issues. There are exceptions (Clarence Thomas' wife) but generally they are. Men lead the relationship and their women generally follow the man's lead.

For me, the real test comes if your woman checks racist ish she hears from people.

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    Big facts. You hit the nail right on the head. If you evolve and your partner chooses not to evolve with you, then there is going to be some friction. She may not be consciously racist, but she may still want the protection of being in/with the dominant society. Non Blacks can purposely not see our struggles, because if they did, they would have to make a decision and stop being on the fence.
    Reactions: ART
    Jay
    Jay
    I dated a Black woman and had this exact issue. When I started to become more aware of the world her views on the dominant society became clear. I started to see the cooning a bit and it turned me off. The thing about it is that she was from the hood not the burbs so it wasn’t easy to see the coon ideology at first. It was only after deep conversation that you would see the white is right Black is bad at the core of ideology.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of white people aren't racist but their ignorance of black issues helps racism and that is a problem. I am sure your wife didn't mean anything by it, like as a personal attack. She just has no way of relating with you and your struggles. Maybe it would help her to speak with black women?

ART
    ART
    Most of these whites are not at all ignorant of our issues, they just perform ignorance (which we call "playing dumb") while gaslighting us and maintaining their racist principles. Now with non-white groups and foreign groups, they are more likely to be ignorant of Black issues, but whether they are or aren't ignorant of Black issues, they still won't care and will still act hostile towards us too.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    If so, she'd have had to be living under a rock -who didn't see the murder of George Floyd??

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of white people aren't racist but their ignorance of black issues helps racism and that is a problem. I am sure your wife didn't mean anything by it, like as a personal attack. She just has no way of relating with you and your struggles. Maybe it would help her to speak with black women?
    That's my thought. I don't think she meant it in a bad way. She just seems disinterested and neutral towards it all.
    She cares more about entertainment and stuff. The issue is since her husband is black that's not a stance she can take. Her children are going to be considered black. Regardless of the fact they are biracial police are just going to see two black girls.

I don't expect her to be quite as concerned as me but I do expect her to at least be attentive and aware of what's going on.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    What other races do not want to accept is that they got in bed with Satan. That they too can be in Black people’s shoes the moment White society is done with them. For MR-D-ROB wife to accept his plight is on her part an acceptance that the “American dream” is a myth. She has to accept that she was indoctrinated by her parents to believe that she is in the land of the free and not a savage, ruthless, and racist empire. There’s some cognitive dissonance going on I’m sure.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    It's just nuts -you can't be hating/constantly fighting your oppressor yet laying up/procreating with them at the same time! How's that EVER worked out in our favour . . . . ? Let's stop splitting hairs

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    You married to a pawg, brother?

ART
    ART
    He's married to a spicy pawg. The meat is probably a little dark (a blend of white meat and dark meat) with a dash of Goya and cayenne pepper.
    Reactions: Kanu
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    No she pretty much as close to white as can get without actually being white.
    Her attitude and world view isn't that of a white person.
    Reactions: Kanu

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White women who marry Black men and have kids, I think in most if not damn near all cases realize they will be raising 'Black kids'. She may see them as a wonderfully mixed union between her and her black husband but the world they will face will be a world who treats them as black.

The biggest lie and most effective 3D chess move white supremacy did in the last decade or so was tell half black/half white kids they are 'bi-racial'. 30 years ago they were black. Halle Berry was a black actress when she started out in the '90s, she was described as the first black actress since Hatite McDaniel to win the Oscar. Now? She's biracial. A half black/white person under...hmmm...25, today, was raised with her parents telling him/her they are biracial. They were able to complete some forms as biracial. Their school would go along and classify them as biracial. However, white society in all kinds of spaces treats them as black and they keep wanting white acceptance because since they were told they had access to white society through their white parent. This is especially tough for the girls as girls are more mentally in need of belonging as kids. Boys can be loners as kids and be okay with it if that's their personality. Not girls usually.

I've met / seen half black/white girls who had trains ran on them from white boys trying to be accepted. I knew a German sista who was adopted by a German couple. She was half black and Puerto Rican from a military couple and looked biracial. 4 boys gangbanged her when she was 14 because she had a huge crush on one of them and he pressured her into it. He was 16. She cried and thought about suicide. The white girls hated her. These girls get the attention. There was a biracial girl at a HS I knew in the 'burbs who got ran through to the point that she moved, purged her social media and lived in the black community acting a wee bit more 'woke'.

White mothers at some point realize that their daughter is black and if that daughter lives life as a black girl/woman, they lose connection with her. Her own daughter doesn't represent her and there is some low key animosity. Boys are different. Mothers and sons no matter what they look like have a bond. If the mother is black and the father is white, its a different dynamic. A bedwench black mother to half black kids though will still try to instill in her kids that they are 'better' than black kids because of that white father. Overtly or subconsciously, they will instill that. That's a whole other set of psychosis right there. White mothers generally aren't telling their kids they are better than black kids. She married a black man. Black mothers of mixed kids, especially the bed wenches in particular hate the black community. White mothers of the same kids would like to be accepted by the black community, generally speaking.

The last dynamic is the complexion. If the mixed child can pass for white or ethnic white they are often the ones that complain about not being accepted by either race but in reality they aren't accepted by white people. (Meghan Markle). Black community has always had every single complexion in our community, we had people that could pass all the way to blue black. They use teasing as a kid as the definition of non acceptance. Into adulthood, there aren't any blacks teasing. Not as much these days but some will try and pass like the Tate brothers, Meghan Markle. If the person looks 'black' enough, they have no choice as much as they may or may not want to live as a black person. Society will remind them every single day.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    We just shouldn't do it and it's very telling of those that do and ulcerate themselves trying to justify it.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White women who marry Black men and have kids, I think in most if not damn near all cases realize they will be raising 'Black kids'. She may see them as a wonderfully mixed union between her and her black husband but the world they will face will be a world who treats them as black.

The biggest lie and most effective 3D chess move white supremacy did in the last decade or so was tell half black/half white kids they are 'bi-racial'. 30 years ago they were black. Halle Berry was a black actress when she started out in the '90s, she was described as the first black actress since Hatite McDaniel to win the Oscar. Now? She's biracial. A half black/white person under...hmmm...25, today, was raised with her parents telling him/her they are biracial. They were able to complete some forms as biracial. Their school would go along and classify them as biracial. However, white society in all kinds of spaces treats them as black and they keep wanting white acceptance because since they were told they had access to white society through their white parent. This is especially tough for the girls as girls are more mentally in need of belonging as kids. Boys can be loners as kids and be okay with it if that's their personality. Not girls usually.

I've met / seen half black/white girls who had trains ran on them from white boys trying to be accepted. I knew a German sista who was adopted by a German couple. She was half black and Puerto Rican from a military couple and looked biracial. 4 boys gangbanged her when she was 14 because she had a huge crush on one of them and he pressured her into it. He was 16. She cried and thought about suicide. The white girls hated her. These girls get the attention. There was a biracial girl at a HS I knew in the 'burbs who got ran through to the point that she moved, purged her social media and lived in the black community acting a wee bit more 'woke'.

White mothers at some point realize that their daughter is black and if that daughter lives life as a black girl/woman, they lose connection with her. Her own daughter doesn't represent her and there is some low key animosity. Boys are different. Mothers and sons no matter what they look like have a bond. If the mother is black and the father is white, its a different dynamic. A bedwench black mother to half black kids though will still try to instill in her kids that they are 'better' than black kids because of that white father. Overtly or subconsciously, they will instill that. That's a whole other set of psychosis right there. White mothers generally aren't telling their kids they are better than black kids. She married a black man. Black mothers of mixed kids, especially the bed wenches in particular hate the black community. White mothers of the same kids would like to be accepted by the black community, generally speaking.

The last dynamic is the complexion. If the mixed child can pass for white or ethnic white they are often the ones that complain about not being accepted by either race but in reality they aren't accepted by white people. (Meghan Markle). Black community has always had every single complexion in our community, we had people that could pass all the way to blue black. They use teasing as a kid as the definition of non acceptance. Into adulthood, there aren't any blacks teasing. Not as much these days but some will try and pass like the Tate brothers, Meghan Markle. If the person looks 'black' enough, they have no choice as much as they may or may not want to live as a black person. Society will remind them every single day.
    The only part of that I disagree with is that black women marry white men because they hate the black community. Although you didn't say it exactly it was pretty strongly implied.
    Sometimes it is literally just by chance.
    Like me for example if I hadn't come down on orders to be restationed I am very sure I would have ended up with this black/Hawaiian girl named Angel. Even at the time I met my wife I came down to picking between her and a black/Puerto rican girl.

The reason for not dating more black girls had nothing to do with me not liking them. I just didn't out in effort to pick them specifically. There just happened to be more of other races around me. They made themselves more readily available and were more serious about starting a relationship.

The way you framed it makes it seem like anyone in a interracial relationship has a negative view of their race. And even if they don't they have a negative view of black people. I just don't think that's true.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It affects her children too because her children will be seen as Black as well, whether or not they are Latino.

As much as I hate to say this, this is why we need to be careful of who we marry and get involved with. Vet people.

This thread reminds me of this:

Couples Therapy: Hispanic wife says she can't hold space for black husband's racial issues​

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    they found the right negro for that episode. Homey seem like he cares more about white acceptance than Black empowerment.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It affects her children too because her children will be seen as Black as well, whether or not they are Latino.

As much as I hate to say this, this is why we need to be careful of who we marry and get involved with. Vet people.

This thread reminds me of this:

Couples Therapy: Hispanic wife says she can't hold space for black husband's racial issues​

Jackpot Sister ART. #StickWithYourOwn

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    No that video isn't at all reflective of my wife. The only time that happens with is when we go to certain Mexican restaurants. Now to be honest you know you're about to eat some good azz food if the waitress doesn't speak English. Except I don't speak Spanish so they talk to my wife instead. Which I'm fine with because I want to make sure of what I'm ordering.

But anywhere else it's pretty obvious I'm in charge and my wife treats the situation like that. It's actually been the other way around where we're shopping for something for her and the store staff is asking me because they can tell I'm going to be the one paying.

I think I'm this guy's case it's not that he is giving mean looks or anything. It's that he isn't giving a vibe that says he's in charge. His wife runs that relationship in every aspect and people pick up on that.

People can tell when I'm taking the helm vs when I've decided this is a wife decision. I don't pick out household decor and people know that based on how I act when we're shopping for it so they'll start talking to my wife about it. They come back to me once she has picked and talk pricing and stuff.

You have to give that masculine vibe in an interracial marriage or what happened to him is going to happen. It needs to be obvious that you're in charge in a situation and obvious if you don't want to be!
    D

Deleted member 1946

My wife generally follows a lot of brain dead garbage on TikTok YouTube that I'm just not interested in. Nevertheless I try to show at least some interest.

I asked her this evening to hang out with me. She said I don't want to watch what you're watching.

I tried to explain to her that this is something she should care more about because it affects her husband and the father of her children.

Her response infuriated me so much I just had to walk away. She tells me to just not put myself in that situation.

I explained that I can't leave my house without putting myself in that situation. I can't sit in my living room without putting myself in that situation. My mere existence puts me in that situation and there is nothing I can do to change it!

I told her clearly that if we didn't have children after saying something that insensitive we'd be getting divorced!
    And this is case study number 1 as to why I've never been interested in screwing a non Black woman.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I understand what she was trying to say. What she is meaning is to not intentionally break the law, do and sell drugs etc. Not argue with the cops and fight and resist arrest.

What she doesn't get is that you can do all of that and still get killed. Philando Castile, John Crawford, Breonna Taylor, Trayvon Martin, Ahmad Arbery, and Botham Jean are all examples of people that weren't breaking the law and didn't resist law enforcement but still ended up dead.

What she was trying to emphasize is to not give them reason to justify their actions. She just said it in a terribly wrong way and it came off sounding bad!
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only part of that I disagree with is that black women marry white men because they hate the black community. Although you didn't say it exactly it was pretty strongly implied.
    Sometimes it is literally just by chance.
    Like me for example if I hadn't come down on orders to be restationed I am very sure I would have ended up with this black/Hawaiian girl named Angel. Even at the time I met my wife I came down to picking between her and a black/Puerto rican girl.

The reason for not dating more black girls had nothing to do with me not liking them. I just didn't out in effort to pick them specifically. There just happened to be more of other races around me. They made themselves more readily available and were more serious about starting a relationship.

The way you framed it makes it seem like anyone in a interracial relationship has a negative view of their race. And even if they don't they have a negative view of black people. I just don't think that's true.

Bro come to California and see for yourself how much black women hate black men . Their entire existence out here is to make mixed babies . They push that shit non stop out here lol 😆

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Undeniably premised on self hate. Absurdly incomprehensible rationale to conclude that black men are the cause of all their social, emotional and financial problems yet black men own and control NOTHING and have NO governmental power to wield.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

If only we could click 'undo' in life as with a computer -regrets . . . 🤔

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    She looks like she's thick.
    Well done brother.
    L8w3dJx.png

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Bro come to California and see for yourself how much black women hate black men . Their entire existence out here is to make mixed babies . They push that shit non stop out here lol 😆
    I was out of Cali for a minute and when I came back shyt done changed. The two things I saw a lot of was any cute young sista (mid 20s and younger) who wasn't hood had a non black partner. II looked. Didn't see anything but swirling. What about hood chicks? Didn't see them with anyone. My understanding from my peeps in LA was that black people in the hood below 25 don't date traditionally anymore. No Olive Garde, Sizzler, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, movies, its all app dating. They slide into the DMs on IG, or Bumble or whatever or some means of an app. If they meet someone at the mall or the bus stop or whatever, they ask for the social media and dudes hit them up regularly tryna get them to come over to smash. I'm not saying its all like that but from what I'm told its the most common.

I also saw a lot of 40 + white women with black men. My guess? They are divorced, can't get white men their age to date them and date brothers. Some of the brothers are much younger and some are older brothers that look middle class.

The sisters I know say the well is dry AF for good brothers. I'm hearing where ever they are they get snapped up early or are with non black women. A lot of brothers in the hood dating Mexican chicks too.

What I have found personally is that sisters with degrees etc, decent looking ain't really tryna date brothers who are making decent money, solid but not a pushover. Simps? Yeah, but if you got a backbone? No. Not all. I'm sure there are very good sistas in LA but its a needle in a haystack thing. Some would rather date white boys or simps because they can get away with BS.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Here in Texas it seems to be more of a stature type thing. At the time I was dating I wasn't a very big in size person. 5'8" and around 135lbs.
    It seemed most sisters out here wanted to date taller and bigger sized guys. Not fat but just more buff.
    It was difficult to get a sister to really talk to you. Unless you really fit their type or had a lot of money they weren't really checking for you.

I tried my hardest to date black women. They would mostly just blow you off.

There are so many Hispanic women out here and a few of them are of the mindset they will only date within race but for the most part they don't care. They just want you to be cool to hang out with, have a decent job and they'll give you a shot.

So if in one pool you're struggling to even get dates and get attention but in the other pool you're getting dates with 8s, 9s and 10s on a regular basis then that's not selling out black women. You can't pick a choice that isn't on the menu.

And my wife is beautiful but she wasn't even the top choice as far as looks. She was 2nd of the 3 girls I ultimately had to choose between. She just had a better personality than one and was more mature than the other.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    To get back on topic, the passport bros have been around a long time. They aren't new. Truth is women weren't missing them before. I've seen a lot of them abroad, and as I said, they either want 9s and 10s and can't pull them for whatever reasons (looks, paper, etc) or they aren't datable (personality, only wanna smash, have deep issues about black women, average jobs, physically not attractive to most sisters...due to weight, etc).

Many are making youtube videos and are more vocal. That's the only thing that has changed. Brothers been hitting DR and Brazil in fairly big numbers (1000s) since the '90s. Deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan made Thailand and Philippines accessible for the last 10 to 15 years

I first found out about these guys from a brother I worked with who was tryna get me to go with them to Brazil, waaaaay back in the day. I was doing alright dating wise and didn't see the point in spending all that money. I wasn't hating on it to be truthful. I am not the coochie cop. As long as both parties are down, and legal age, you do you.

I think part of the blow back is that its a bad look for sisters. You got black men who would rather travel 1000s of miles spend 100s and 1000s of dollars than date sisters in their own back yard. Secondly, as I said before, sisters don't want this to now be normalized and an option for the simps as well as the desirable brothers with paper and resources. If we wanna keep it a buck.

On a side note, white men been doing the passport bro thing for a very long time. Longer than brothers. They go to Asia though.