The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Passport bros vs Traveling Chad

D

Deleted member 405

Hello sixers,,
I hope all is well.now getting to the topic.This whole passport bros deal (Haven't heard JB yet no spoilers pls) Now apparently one of them is in Brasil and it's a problem or he may have started a problem don't know don't care but my thing is this.....All these other folks go to these exact same damn countries and the people know what these degenerate ass people want to do to them and their kids and they go shopping for sexy draws and fight to be first in line to get unspeakable things done to them. And these folks have years of videos showing the stuff they do them.So what's the deal or difference between these guys and the ones that's been going there for centuries besides being black? Money is Money right or wrong?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hello sixers,,
    I hope all is well.now getting to the topic.This whole passport bros deal (Haven't heard JB yet no spoilers pls) Now apparently one of them is in Brasil and it's a problem or he may have started a problem don't know don't care but my thing is this.....All these other folks go to these exact same damn countries and the people know what these degenerate ass people want to do to them and their kids and they go shopping for sexy draws and fight to be first in line to get unspeakable things done to them. And these folks have years of videos showing the stuff they do them.So what's the deal or difference between these guys and the ones that's been going there for centuries besides being black? Money is Money right or wrong?
    Brazil is like America in that it has a huge Black population IN WHICH IT HATES. Low self-esteem Black Americans go to these countries and mistake their American/tourist privileges with acceptance. So you have people like Auston Holleman in anti-Black Brazil getting his nigga wake up call because right now his tourist privileges are not as important in times of social unrest. Right now they see him like they see any other Black Brazillian and they trying to get him up out the paint. We see these same people going to the Dominican Republic and countries of the like that HATE Black people and feel like they belong. They’ll be in the DR saying things like:

“Oh my god for the first time I don’t feel racism…”

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

It’s like nigga look around…all the native Blacks are impoverished. They only FW you because you’re American. Sooner or later they get their international nigga wake up call.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Traveling Chad's will always have a leg up on Passport Bros. White Supremacy is global.

Yet, if they can make an easy buck, they will fuck and suck Passport Bros. It's a third world country folks..... They are trying to come up by any means. Negroes mistake that for real love and appreciation.....corny as hell. Once the novelty wears out and them dollars dry up....you become just another nigga.

D

Deleted member 405

Brazil is like America in that it has a huge Black population IN WHICH IT HATES. Low self-esteem Black Americans go to these countries and mistake their American/tourist privileges with acceptance. So you have people like Auston Holleman in anti-Black Brazil getting his nigga wake up call because right now his tourist privileges are not as important in times of social unrest. Right now they see him like they see any other Black Brazillian and they trying to get him up out the paint. We see these same people going to the Dominican Republic and countries of the like that HATE Black people and feel like they belong. They’ll be in the DR saying things like:

“Oh my god for the first time I don’t feel racism…”

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

It’s like nigga look around…all the native Blacks are impoverished. They only FW you because you’re American. Sooner or later they get their international nigga wake up call.
    I just finished listening to some of JB's broadcast....man🤣🤣🤣🤣 He's gonna have to come back here and lick his wounds he's done overseas.Im gonna find the first interview and check that too

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The dude is young and naive as TBA said. He thought he could make disrespectful videos and not have his card pulled. He's not the first to make those type of videos, so I can understand why he felt comfortable.

At some point someone was gonna be called on it, it just happened to be him. He seems to be financing his Brazil lifestyle from monetizing it on Youtube. I don't see where he has a regular job.

Now his paper is looking sketchy at the risk of seeming like I'm pocket watching.

D

Deleted member 405

The dude is young and naive as TBA said. He thought he could make disrespectful videos and not have his card pulled. He's not the first to make those type of videos, so I can understand why he felt comfortable.

At some point someone was gonna be called on it, it just happened to be him. He seems to be financing his Brazil lifestyle from monetizing it on Youtube. I don't see where he has a regular job.

Now his paper is looking sketchy at the risk of seeming like I'm pocket watching.
    Bruh said it ain't safe for him to back to Brasil...dude got a price on his head....chasing cat ain't that serious lol

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm giving this a bit more thought. How credible is this threat to him? The Brazilian government and people have long known that 1000s of men from all over the world come to Brazil to smash women. This has been going on for decades. Brazil makes a lot of money from this obviously.

Is the government / police really going to do anything? Does it want the international media to print stories of foreigners being arrested, or killed or attacked for going there to smash? That is going to seriously mess up their paper. I am NOT saying they should let it happen. That's on them. But knowing how much they condone, is it realistic? Also, unless he got an address some where, how will she or her peoples find dude? And if they do, won't the local authorities get involved.

I can tell you this. The US embassy there will not condone targeting of its citizens. And this could go up to the diplomatic level. My point is maybe these threats are cap? I don't know but its a possibility.

Dude is game goofy. He goes there to smash women that wouldn't give him the time of day if they were in America. He knows this and the big lie that these guys who do videos don't say that. Some will. Some will say if you marry one, do not bring her to America. If you can't bring your wife anywhere you are you got the wrong woman, point blank.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I can tell you this. The US embassy there will not condone targeting of its citizens. And this could go up to the diplomatic level. My point is maybe these threats are cap? I don't know but its a possibility.
    It’s probably the only reason he’s still alive.

D

Deleted member 405

I'm giving this a bit more thought. How credible is this threat to him? The Brazilian government and people have long known that 1000s of men from all over the world come to Brazil to smash women. This has been going on for decades. Brazil makes a lot of money from this obviously.

Is the government / police really going to do anything? Does it want the international media to print stories of foreigners being arrested, or killed or attacked for going there to smash? That is going to seriously mess up their paper. I am NOT saying they should let it happen. That's on them. But knowing how much they condone, is it realistic? Also, unless he got an address some where, how will she or her peoples find dude? And if they do, won't the local authorities get involved.

Dude is game goofy. He goes there to smash women that wouldn't give him the time of day if they were in America. He knows this and the big lie that these guys who do videos don't say that. Some will. Some will say if you marry one, do not bring her to America. If you can't bring your wife anywhere you are you got the wrong woman, point blank.
    People get killed for alot less I wouldn't risk it...He needs to shut it down for a bit and restrategize....

D

Deleted member 1946

He is definitely goofy.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    So he went to the DR on a $700 budget. Okay, its actually not bad depending on the hotel you stay and how much extracurricular shyt you get into, but no credit card? ATM Card? That's ALL the money he had. I've traveled on a budget but I've never stayed in budget. There is always something, it's just a matter of how far over the budget you go and you have a credit card for an emergency.

I also have a family member in case of emergency. I got a credit card eaten by an ATM machine overseas once, hit up one of brothers. Those emails can seem like a scam. "Hey bro, its RCNAL, I'm in --pick foreign country'--- need $300 bucks till blah blah. My brother wasn't 100% sure and asked me something only I knew like who did you fight in 4th grade and got suspended for? (I won that one btw).

But he comes off mad weak and dusty. I don't know why sisters get upset about these brothers going to the DR or Brazil. If he is getting stuck like that under those circumstances, he may not be a brotha you want to date. Just saying.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    These vids are long but the gist of one of them is that his passport got flagged heading to Nicaragua. And he's also tripping about America in general.

In it he's insulting viewers as well...lol. The guy is relatively young. Early 20s. He's not a bad looking guy (pause). The average guy is pulling something in America. May not be 10s but if you have a decent personality, present yourself well, you can date.

Hearing him he sounds like the type of guy that comes off as weird or off to sisters in America. He wants full cooperation but doesn't offer an exclusive relationship. What woman is gonna go along with that.

Women overseas don't pick up on that type of person. A guy who is just a wee bit off. Basically, his youtube channel is funding him going to different countries to basically smash the local women. Hats off to the hustle. lol.

In the video of him in Colombia, he talks about how sistas from the states hated on him when he was there. Automatically any American woman (British as well) is gonna assume you are in Colombia to smash and trick off on the locals. It's a given. The same if they see you in Thailand, Dominican Republic, and a few other spots if you are there alone or with a couple homies. You have to be with a western gf or wife for them to think otherwise.

The travel / passport bro niche is getting filled up though. In a few years its going to be a tough market to fund trips off a channel.

and
    God Sent Me To Medellin For a Reason

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    That old pimp line "The game is to be sold not told" comes to mind. He's got over 90k subs so its a decent following. (No, I'm not one of them...lol). This came up in the algorithm I guess when I viewed the other one.

Anyway, this just tells me he's just about smashing, and disguising it as a travel channel. Okay, that's your thing, but expect blowback. Someone, probably some women, are gonna report your channel or try to mess with your passport by having it flagged.

I saw this video short and thought 'Bruh, you just putting yourself out there to be targeted in some way or fashion'