The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

PATTERN IN POLICE

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've noticed a pattern in police activity here in my city and I'm pretty sure it's the case in most other places too.
    Let me know if this is true in your area and from your experience.

Regardless of the area of town police have tendencies to be disrespectful. This is less true in the more well off and affluent neighborhoods.

However police tend to be there most aggressive in the poor and predominantly black neighborhoods.

There is a big difference between them being disrespectful vs being aggressive. The police that are aggressive are willing and more likely than not to inflict violence on you!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Probably the case as they are cowards when they are in a group but ever since that video came out here in DC a few years ago of the cops being ran off the block the cops and public have a different mentality not saying that jump out behavior has stopped but they pick their targets and actually stay out of certain Predominantly Black neighborhoods.....

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've noticed a pattern in police activity here in my city and I'm pretty sure it's the case in most other places too.
    Let me know if this is true in your area and from your experience.

Regardless of the area of town police have tendencies to be disrespectful. This is less true in the more well off and affluent neighborhoods.

However police tend to be there most aggressive in the poor and predominantly black neighborhoods.

There is a big difference between them being disrespectful vs being aggressive. The police that are aggressive are willing and more likely than not to inflict violence on you!
    They are really active here in Ann Arbor. Spited their large CANT Miss it drone fly over about a hour ago.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I lived on the eastside which is the side of town where the most black people are here I'd get pulled over almost 4 times a week. They never issued a ticket usually because there was nothing that you had done.

They would just ask where you were going, did you have drugs, guns or were any warrants out for you in a rude and condescending manner.

They'd check all your paperwork and run your license for warrants and then just say okay you're good to go. Never explaining why they even stopped you.

When I went to file a complaint they said it was a drug enforcement task force and they were trying to get drug dealers out of the neighborhood.

It became such a nuisance that I just moved out of the area and went to another part of town.

Most black people that don't live on the eastside avoid the area because of how the cops are over there. It's risky to go to that area. Not because of the criminal element but because of the police.