Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If you use PayPal or other blockchain technology payment vehicles to transfer, send, and receive money, you should really begin reading the fine print of the new terms and agreements being sent out. PayPal changed its terms to include fines of up to $2,500 for spreading misinformation. It was set to go into effect on November 3rd, a few days before the election. This is the new way they are going to control dissent. I implore everyone to not blindly accept ANY new terms for anything before reading them through and through. Once you accept by continuing to use those products, you're on the hook. Banks are already lowering ATM limits and changing banking policies as well as closing certain accounts without notice. For unbanked people using those vehicles as options, this would prevent them from using their first amendment rights.

As we saw during the pandemic, the truth tellers were called liars, only to be vindicated later...if ever. We are living in a totalitarian state, not that we weren't already, it's just getting worse.

As Black folks who are constantly verbalizing our displeasure with the system online, we will be impacted the most by any and all of these policies. I will be doing away with platforms that implement such vehicles, but I must admit, it's going to get a little difficult for us freethinkers to do business in this society. Agorism is coming sooner than we think. Once cash is rendered worthless, what are your plans (be as general as possible, with no specifics)? Will you submit to the new rules or will you buck the system and find a workaround? This is what happens when you don't control anything. The civil rights era dropped the ball and got us all messed up.

I'm praying our captivity is almost over because whew this is getting to be too merch....smh

The link to the PayPal policy change is below:

New PayPal rule: The company can take $2,500 from your account for sharing misinformation (UPDATE)

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These fools caved so now they will still suspend you and keep your money for 6 months they just won’t say why. I barely got my money 3 days ago after they suspended our account. I bet if this policy wa in effect they would have tried ro take money from us. They suspended us because they didn’t like the contents of the site and no one can convince me other wise.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These fools caved so now they will still suspend you and keep your money for 6 months they just won’t say why. I barely got my money 3 days ago after they suspended our account. I bet if this policy wa in effect they would have tried ro take money from us. They suspended us because they didn’t like the contents of the site and no one can convince me other wise.
    I'm glad people are exposing them and sharing what's going on. I think you're right. They were already doing it, they were about to be bold enough to make it official. At least we know the plan now. We're going to have to develop our own stuff. Ain't no way around it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If you use PayPal or other blockchain technology payment vehicles to transfer, send, and receive money, you should really begin reading the fine print of the new terms and agreements being sent out. PayPal changed its terms to include fines of up to $2,500 for spreading misinformation. It was set to go into effect on November 3rd, a few days before the election. This is the new way they are going to control dissent. I implore everyone to not blindly accept ANY new terms for anything before reading them through and through. Once you accept by continuing to use those products, you're on the hook. Banks are already lowering ATM limits and changing banking policies as well as closing certain accounts without notice. For unbanked people using those vehicles as options, this would prevent them from using their first amendment rights.

As we saw during the pandemic, the truth tellers were called liars, only to be vindicated later...if ever. We are living in a totalitarian state, not that we weren't already, it's just getting worse.

As Black folks who are constantly verbalizing our displeasure with the system online, we will be impacted the most by any and all of these policies. I will be doing away with platforms that implement such vehicles, but I must admit, it's going to get a little difficult for us freethinkers to do business in this society. Agorism is coming sooner than we think. Once cash is rendered worthless, what are your plans (be as general as possible, with no specifics)? Will you submit to the new rules or will you buck the system and find a workaround? This is what happens when you don't control anything. The civil rights era dropped the ball and got us all messed up.

I'm praying our captivity is almost over because whew this is getting to be too merch....smh

The link to the PayPal policy change is below:

New PayPal rule: The company can take $2,500 from your account for sharing misinformation (UPDATE)
    The government is going to put this into effect across the nation when they roll out the Central Bank currency.

E

educatedman23

I'm glad people are exposing them and sharing what's going on. I think you're right. They were already doing it, they were about to be bold enough to make it official. At least we know the plan now. We're going to have to develop our own stuff. Ain't no way around it.
    They are priming our minds so when it actually happens, we are not shocked.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My guess? This is some 3D chess move. They put it out there as an 'accident' to see how it is received. That policy is in effect. They will do that shit anyway, they just trying to normalize people to the idea.
    Texas and other government bodies already bans you for your own private views with the BDS (BDS Movement) Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions against Israel for how it treats politicians. You can't work for the state of Texas in any capacity, even state universities, unless you sign something that says you won't boycott, divest or sanction Israel. This is your own private life. If they can see that you knowingly do not invest in anything Israeli related you can lose your job. Let that sink in. You could have a bumper sticker that says BDS and you drive it to your state job as whatever. They can fire you. You have a social media post about it, they can fire you. If they acquire the super power to read your mind, they can fire you.

Had this been around in the '80s Reagan who was against boycotting South Africa's then apartheid nation could do the same. We no longer live in a free Republic.

I digress, so Paypal and other companies are now punishing you for your own private views. Kanye is the sacrificial lamb of it. They will eventually apply it to anyone they don't like. A bank can refuse your account because they say you are homophobic and transphobic if for some reason your views on it are out there. Everything can be linked under 'hate'.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are priming our minds so when it actually happens, we are not shocked.
    Absolutely. These are scary times. We never know which spaces are surveilled, who is an op, if the alphabet folks have infiltrated to track misinformation, etc. We have little control over what is misinformation or opposition once these policies take effect. Most people aren't even reading their terms of agreements which is scary.