The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

People Just Messing Up Their Bodies

zBucks
Dude overdid it for sure. I had no idea you can get your jaw to change to that. Messed up. And honestly, how do people think that's good to do with their teeth? I think those caps or fake teeth look dumb, and even more fake. Just keep your real teeth, people are insane for damaging good teeth. I'd understand if your teeth were pretty much dead, go for it, but if you have a health set of teeth, why do this?

Honestly, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's weird imo, but I'm about doing whatever makes you happy. I look at it differently though when people start to modify their body to look different. Like plastic surgery. I understand a nose job, or fat reduction or something, but there are people out there who have had plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber, a Korean pop star, and more. I view that as mental illness, like body dysmorphia or something.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Dude overdid it for sure. I had no idea you can get your jaw to change to that. Messed up. And honestly, how do people think that's good to do with their teeth? I think those caps or fake teeth look dumb, and even more fake. Just keep your real teeth, people are insane for damaging good teeth. I'd understand if your teeth were pretty much dead, go for it, but if you have a health set of teeth, why do this?

Honestly, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's weird imo, but I'm about doing whatever makes you happy. I look at it differently though when people start to modify their body to look different. Like plastic surgery. I understand a nose job, or fat reduction or something, but there are people out there who have had plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber, a Korean pop star, and more. I view that as mental illness, like body dysmorphia or something.
Mentality. BINGO!