The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are ‘criminals’

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This has made it ultra clear to me that authoritarianism is a non-partisan sport and it can come from any side of the political spectrum in the USA. But to be frank the USA only has two right parties...there's no authoritarianism coming from the left because Democrats are Diet Republicans. Don't believe me? Ask about reparations.

usher laugh

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This has made it ultra clear to me that authoritarianism is a non-partisan sport and it can come from any side of the political spectrum in the USA. But to be frank the USA only has two right parties...there's no authoritarianism coming from the left because Democrats are Diet Republicans. Don't believe me? Ask about reparations.

usher laugh
    When people are afraid they’ll go for anything. You know this!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I may be vaccinated for work but I damn sure didn't want it. I feel like something like this shouldn't be forced on people, especially people under 50. There is not enough information on long-term effects yet. For all we know, these vaccines are going to sterilize young people or give us cancer in 10 years. I am all for science, but not when it is rushed. This is clearly a power grab and has little to nothing to do with public safety.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History​

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

youngbruhdisgusted

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History​

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing​

youngbruhdisgusted

…and these the folks we’re supposed to trust with the vaccine? SMH.

That’s why the people in this nation are a freaking joke. The US Government is waging all out war on the common man but they think it’s all good as long as there is a negro they can look down on.