The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Pilgrims Are Preparing For War As We Debate Nonsense

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As we debate nonsense and things that get us nowhere, the pilgrims are taking oaths to protect "their" homefront. They just booted 60,000 soldiers and guardsmen from the military, then a few days later claiming they don't have enough people to man a war.

Take note...

View: https://twitter.com/nickknudsenus/status/1547259907275075584?s=10&t=5PPZL2sV53SJKIh4S-ayDg

Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are civil war-minded and we are Love and Hip Hop focused.
    Drag Race Please GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
    I like to deny it but in a lot of ways it's true. They have a very militant top 1% that leads the rest of them into battle. We are building up our militant 1% that will lead the rest into battle. The difference is that we have overwhelming odds and so it scares the 99%. The 99% of White people become cowards in a fair fight. We saw Patriot Front hop their bitch asses right back in those Penske vans the second those Black men showed no fear.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree they do run when they see Black men standing ten toes down. The problem is so many things are going to be happening at one time we can be easily overwhelmed. Half of our people are anti-guns, they rely on white sustenance to eat and have a roof over their heads, and are in no way prepared to fight. Our collective comfort has made us docile and the biggest Black organizations are headed by Black crooks and sellouts, we don't have a strong national vehicle to mobilize. In addition, we're so busy discrediting each other and nitpicking about so many insignificant things, not funding our activists properly, and taking lead from the dominant society, it's really hard to imagine how we mobilize quickly enough to counter all that's coming. We don't even know how to survive nuclear fallout. These folks have been preparing for decades. They teach their kids to shoot while we let our kids play video games all day. They're sitting around getting mush brains and being taught in schools unity while they are preparing for war against us and anyone who intends to disrupt their way of life.

This was a multi-congregation event. Millions of pilgrims are participating in oaths like these readying for battle.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The culture that has plagued the younger generations is distracting them and will be their downfall if they don't wake up.

These people know how war works, They have had family in it. They have trained for it. They almost live for it. We really need to pay attention. We need to arm ourselves and prepare and if people mock us or laugh at us for it, let them figure things out for themselves. Just find like-minded black folk in your area and start working together and prep!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The culture that has plagued the younger generations is distracting them and will be their downfall if they don't wake up.

These people know how war works, They have had family in it. They have trained for it. They almost live for it. We really need to pay attention. We need to arm ourselves and prepare and if people mock us or laugh at us for it, let them figure things out for themselves. Just find like-minded black folk in your area and start working together and prep!
    Sadly I don't have many Black people with this mindset here in FL. Back home it's a way of life. I'm getting ready to head out because you really will need like-minded communities to survive what's coming. Our children will be drafted to fight their wars and per usual, we will bear the brunt of the burdens. I feel like we are living like the times of Noah. You try to talk to folks, and they don't listen.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sadly I don't have many Black people with this mindset here in FL. Back home it's a way of life. I'm getting ready to head out because you really will need like-minded communities to survive what's coming. Our children will be drafted to fight their wars and per usual, we will bear the brunt of the burdens. I feel like we are living like the times of Noah. You try to talk to folks, and they don't listen.
    Down there, people are more concerned with partying and just making enough money to support a lavish lifestyle. They aren't focused on preparing, providing, or learning labor skills that will serve them. Florida is a party state and a retirement state. Seems like people were mostly there because they are retried or they want to party. It is sad.