The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Plebiscite Babble (A Little Truth/Entertainment)

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    So, is it possible that there could be other lands on this planet we don't know about, but the powers that be do?
    Difficult to say. On one hand some of us are well travelled so something may have been noticed. On the other hand TPTB are so duplicitous I would not be shocked if they kept something like this secret. Might be bordering on tin foil hat territory here randomdudeconfusedmjlol

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So, is it possible that there could be other lands on this planet we don't know about, but the powers that be do?
    Takes me back to my Sa Meter days. I used to like listening to Shakka Ahmose, Polight, Tzaryach, and Mfundishi but when Red Pill and Blue Pill started to get on the scene it got too ridiculous for me. The crystals, undersea islands, and all the other crap was a bridge too far for me.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No that's unlikely at this point and you'd have to think even if they wanted to keep it a secret someone would have talked about it by now. I think as humans we like to dream and fantasize but most of the world was mapped out hundreds of years ago and probably before that. That's why space is the new frontier. I'm more interested in the state of these Exo-Planets and these moons that have the potential to host life as well as these origin stories about humans traveling from other solar systems that go back thousands of years. Deep in the ocean is the only place that is mostly unknown because outside of how deep some parts are the density of the water makes it difficult to penetrate all the way to the bottom. Throw in that it's 3x the land we have and I think that's a more solid argument.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Takes me back to my Sa Meter days. I used to like listening to Shakka Ahmose, Polight, Tzaryach, and Mfundishi but when Red Pill and Blue Pill started to get on the scene it got too ridiculous for me. The crystals, undersea islands, and all the other crap was a bridge too far for me.
    That was a great fall off. I caught that towards the tail end when everything was going downhill. I'd still like to meet Mfundishi because I have heard some good things about him.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was a great fall off. I caught that towards the tail end when everything was going downhill. I'd still like to meet Mfundishi because I have heard some good things about him.
    Me too! He always seemed knowledgeable and stayed away from the drama. I can't forget Brother Ankh as well form Amen Ra Squad, he was solid. I remember he and Shakka were supposed to debate over if KMT had slaves but it never came to be.

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I could see that...lol

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Me too! He always seemed knowledgeable and stayed away from the drama. I can't forget Brother Ankh as well form Amen Ra Squad, he was solid. I remember he and Shakka were supposed to debate over if KMT had slaves but it never came to be.
    Nah he went to do a course on it on his own platform lol. Personally I think he was intimidated by Brother Jabari, who can be somewhat of a “know it all” but that’s why I felt like he should debate.

My ex actually was learning the religious aspect of Kemet from Mfundishi and I saw some of his lectures on TransAtlanticProductions and it was solid.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am a history nut. I also love my mindless, escapism movies and tv shows. However, some of us (Blacks) who spend most of our time on whether The Garden of Eden is specifically somewhere or if the earth is flat comes off to me as escapism from fighting white supremacy.

Okay, Abraham was dark if not black. What are we doing about fighting white supremacy? Is it a good use of time to spend hours each day on a corner in Time Square to talk about it?

Sorry, I know how it sounds. I'm not saying don't discuss it all. I have spent an afternoon or evening with friends arguing if Yoda should have known Papatine was the Sith, while my then gf is looking at me and us like, really? That's what y'all doing?