The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Politics

John Horse lineage

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So I guess the powers that be are really hearing B1 voice’s and they’re not hearing the usual political language they’re used to hearing.So they’re trying to get ahead of it and completely force our hand.You can count on me writing PBT, TBA, King Flex or Vicki every time and push come to shove I got that fine money ready.Another thing this tells me that there’s more of us than they have counted and our vote means more than they portray..

Attachments

9C7D0F4E-F7AB-4FBF-AA77-1AC9D95D2DD9.jpeg

John Horse lineage

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's funny how things in the political spear seem to always react to something the New Black Media is pushing against. This just proves the voice of the New Black Media is being heard, by people who act like they don't exist.
Yeah, this is just verification that they’re listening closely to the NBM..We got them on defense now lol 💪🏾

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's funny how things in the political spear seem to always react to something the New Black Media is pushing against. This just proves the voice of the New Black Media is being heard, by people who act like they don't exist.
    I certain this isn't going to go anywhere. The Republicans aren't going to let it. This would decimate them. You can hardly get most black people to sit it out. You certainly won't get them to protest vote, especially the old heads. So if it is a legal requirement to vote then the Democrats would destroy them!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The major problem is that some people don't like to participate in voting when it's time to exercise their civic rights but they can be very vocal when it comes to complaining and nagging who eventually gets elected. Why is that?
    Because politics doesn’t work for the average person. Everyone who has been voted in the passed 70 years has been pro-war, pro-trickle down economics, and pro-globalization. In that time Americans have seen wages stagnate, cost of living increase, and bailouts for the rich. So the people that don’t vote have lost faith and I don’t blame them.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because politics doesn’t work for the average person. Everyone who has been voted in the passed 70 years has been pro-war, pro-trickle down economics, and pro-globalization. In that time Americans have seen wages stagnate, cost of living increase, and bailouts for the rich. So the people that don’t vote have lost faith and I don’t blame them.
    I very well understand perfectly that the political system have screwed up for a long time now but does that mean that we should give up? We can't just go and sit down and talk about it all we want and be expecting things to change. When have that ever worked?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I very well understand perfectly that the political system have screwed up for a long time now but does that mean that we should give up? We can't just go and sit down and talk about it all we want and be expecting things to change. When have that ever worked?
    Well if voting doesn’t work why would you tell people to go vote?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Isn't this contrary to their talking points?

I thought the vote was being suppressed. I thought there was this voting rights problem.

But still you must pass a law forcing people to vote?

Doesn't add up!
    Great point. They are up to something for sure.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Isn't this contrary to their talking points?

I thought the vote was being suppressed. I thought there was this voting rights problem.

But still you must pass a law forcing people to vote?

Doesn't add up!
    My thoughts exactly. From looking from the outside, wouldnt fining people who dont vote be illegal?