Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Power Book III: Raising Kanan

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
FINALLY, been waiting awhile for this season to start! 50 had beef with Starz about this series & Power Book IV: Force, but I'm glad they worked things out.
Plus, Startz would've lost lots of viewers, if these shows didn't continue!
Force is supposed to resume Early next year & I hear that Ghost will also return from the dead! ❤️✊🏽

Attachments

20220816_153601.jpg

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
FINALLY, been waiting awhile for this season to start! 50 had beef with Starz about this series & Power Book IV: Force, but I'm glad they worked things out.
Force is supposed to resume Early next year & I hear that Ghost will also return from the dead! ❤️✊🏽
Please excuse the typos.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, I saw that Mario Van Peebles is still directing this series. My take, unless 50's directing him, it's not going to hold our interest. Mario ain't about that life, his Dad was.
    I need to get into this show. I’m so far behind but I feel like I’m missing out.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, I saw that Mario Van Peebles is still directing this series. My take, unless 50's directing him, it's not going to hold our interest. Mario ain't about that life, his Dad was.
    Melvin definitely was! Mario's a good director, though.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Raquel is a cold ass chick. She the kinda chick if she sprung on you she a ride and die fah life...and if she sees you as a lame, god help ya.

I got a crush on the anger management lady. I can work with that. Okay, enough of all that. It's going to be interesting where things go. 50 cent got his issues but he does make good TV.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Raquel is a cold ass chick. She the kinda chick if she sprung on you she a ride and die fah life...and if she sees you as a lame, god help ya.

I got a crush on the anger management lady. I can work with that. Okay, enough of all that. It's going to be interesting where things go. 50 cent got his issues but he does make good TV.
    Speaking of ANGER MANAGEMENT, Lou told his attorney to sign him up for that class, because he's angry & he wants to see how they manage that shit! 😂😂 I almost fell off my bed, laughing do hard! 🤣🤣

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh my goodness! It's finally here. This is one TV series that I synced with so much like it was meant for me personally. I really hope to see Ghost resurface in it because how it played out with his death isn't believable. There are so many lines that needs to be dotted.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Oh my goodness! It's finally here. This is one TV series that I synced with so much like it was meant for me personally. I really hope to see Ghost resurface in it because how it played out with his death isn't believable. There are so many lines that needs to be dotted.
    Maybe why he got that name in the first place! 😁 Kanan was blown up & yet he lives!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I ain't mad at 'em. Get your money, ladies!
    I ain't mad at them either. Just pisses me off that our stellar actors & actresses get considerably less than the whites & some of them have no talent!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hearing that Ghost will return from the dead makes getting on this series a must for me. I began watching it in the past all because of Ghost and since I read they killed him, I stopped taking the movie serious. Let's see how the series pan out in the future. Please, keep us updated.
    Ghost would still be a preteen/young teen during this series. Kanan was older than Ghost & Tommy, and he hasn't met them yet. Maybe their paths will cross later this season, but James probably won't be Ghost yet.