The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Professor Black Truth speaks!!!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    What were your thoughts?
    Jay Truth spoken. Like my previous post with statistics shows, the disparity in hate crimes is huge when it comes to us and everyone else. I definitely know that the data is skewed because many of the crimes against us never get deemed a hate crime. I would say that number is double or triple. Like PBT stated, we created the hate crime laws that are used against us and in favor of everyone else.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Jay Truth spoken. Like my previous post with statistics shows, the disparity in hate crimes is huge when it comes to us and everyone else. I definitely know that the data is skewed because many of the crimes against us never get deemed a hate crime. I would say that number is double or triple. Like PBT stated, we created the hate crime laws that are used against us and in favor of everyone else.
    Excellent point and it shows in real-time how the numbers are meaningless due to a system of White Supremacy. For instance, when you see drug arrest and conviction statistics, they are bogus because White people are given passes by law enforcement. Then after 10 years they point out these statistics to demonize us.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Excellent point and it shows in real-time how the numbers are meaningless due to a system of White Supremacy. For instance, when you see drug arrest and conviction statistics, they are bogus because White people are given passes by law enforcement. Then after 10 years they point out these statistics to demonize us.
    The mzungu does this all the time. They just came with the census numbers investigation and found that black people are the number 1 under counted group in the US. It is a concerted effort by the US government to control and rule the black population. They've tried everything and can't figure out why we continue to persevere!

Chericeiam

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I often consider that if the white Jews had been forced to live under the German Nazi's after the Holocaust it would look a lot like what FBA's living under the children of our former slave master's looks like. The oppressors do not give respect nor fair dealings to those whose necks are under their boots! Though it may be tough to face or swallow. It's a fact.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I often consider that if the white Jews had been forced to live under the German Nazi's after the Holocaust it would look a lot like what FBA's living under the children of our former slave master's looks like. The oppressors do not give respect nor fair dealings to those whose necks are under their boots! Though it may be tough to face or swallow. It's a fact.
    Props sister I use this explanation all the time. If the Nazis were never prosecuted and allowed to run wild it would be the USA. The Jews would never have gotten reparations and there would be no Israel.

Chericeiam

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Props sister I use this explanation all the time. If the Nazis were never prosecuted and allowed to run wild it would be the USA. The Jews would never have gotten reparations and there would be no Israel.
    You Too GIF by Mashable
    Thanks for the mad props. I've gotta learn how to give them - LOL.