Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Put A Ring On It | Fridays 9/8C

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Who is watching Season 4? These couples are a mess. Dunbar and Chance were flout chasers and the replacement couple look like a bunch of alcoholics.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love this show eventhough I think some people are there just for fame. Homeboy with the corn rows that have the little braids coming out of them seems like a bum. When I saw his ex I was shocked, I wondered how he was able to pull her.

The other couple, the beard dude with the yoga lady seem like they are good together. The problem is she wants more kids but he doesn’t which is a deal breaker

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I love this show eventhough I think some people are there just for fame. Homeboy with the corn rows that have the little braids coming out of them seems like a bum. When I saw his ex I was shocked, I wondered how he was able to pull her.

The other couple, the beard dude with the yoga lady seem like they are good together. The problem is she wants more kids but he doesn’t which is a deal breaker
    I hate hate hattttte his hair. It makes me want to stick a pair of scissors through my TV and cut the little braids off.