The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Question For Pan-Africanist, Would You Go To Defend An African Nation?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Would you help defend an African country like Niger or hypothetically an EFF led South Africa? We see white supremacist have went and fought in Ukraine, would you do similar?

I respect it, John Robinson did it when he helped liberate Ethiopia but me personally I rather fight here for my own people and our causes but to this question is for the Pan Africans.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hell yeah I would if I didn’t have my son. A healthy and self sufficient Africa would benefit all Black peoples across the globe. I’m glad Burkina Faso and Mali have also stepped up and said an attack on Niger is an attack on both of them too.

Also you can see where our dysfunction comes from in this conflict. You have ECOWAS working on behalf of Europe to overthrow Black people who are pushing for independence. We have the same thing going on in Black America.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also you can see where our dysfunction comes from in this conflict. You have ECOWAS working on behalf of Europe to overthrow Black people who are pushing for independence. We have the same thing going on in Black America.
    How so? I see the biggest source of our dysfunction being the older crowd that’s fine with the status quo, then the coons and tethers of course like Larry Elder and Candace Owens to name a few.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How so? I see the biggest source of our dysfunction being the older crowd that’s fine with the status quo, then the coons and tethers of course like Larry Elder and Candace Owens to name a few.
    That’s exactly what is going on in Africa right now. You have the younger people taking control while the older people work on behalf of Europe to whip them back in line. ECOWAS is full of old niggas and the cats that are pushing revolution are young.

Ibrahim Traoré who is the head of Burkina Faso is the youngest head of state in the world. Assimi Goïta who overthrew the puppet government of Mali is 42.

The dysfunction we see here is the same dysfunction over there but ours is just on a smaller scale.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sure we did it back before my time for Ethopina Remember Ethiopian Airlines. was named after a black pilot who fought for Ethiopia. and please don't tell me you don't already know this history Also don't forget that the Mau Mau was taught by black brothers and the honorable Fidel Castro soldiers For some African countries' independence.
    1. Who were the Harlem Hellfighters? I would go even as old as I am.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've found many young Africans who idolize black America. They love hip hop, they have black American icons. The girls love Beyonce, and others the guys love Jay Z, 50 cent, etc.

I've found this in a few different African countries I've been fortunate to see. The internet has made black American culture accessible to everyone. I've heard young Africans use the word 'lit', '..AF' and other words both in messages as well as in person.

They supported the BLM/George Floyd protests. They are generally not supportive of the selling out of their leaders.

I've formed several very good friendships with some and they are pro Black. A number of the black women use the term melanin and other black affirming beauty.

That said, there are a lot of coons and bedwenches. A whole lot. Way, way too many. Its a mix of mindsets.

There are many who would gladly align. I'd say South Africans the most are down. Rwandans are also cool AF too generally and got a business mindset. I have a friend, LA native who has done business there.

I'd support in what way I can if they rose up. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a pan Africanist the way Dr. Umar would define it but I would say I would link up with whomever is on code. No matter place of origin.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...one more thing. I've said this before, the country with the most ridaz I've ever seen is England. A whole of the brothers there are down AF. Tariq has said his biggest support outside the country is the UK and I can easily see that.

You might think Canada as well and I've got some very close black Canadian homies but not to the same extent of being pro Black as the British brothers. They are down in Canada but the energy in the UK is much about that life.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...one more thing. I've said this before, the country with the most ridaz I've ever seen is England. A whole of the brothers there are down AF. Tariq has said his biggest support outside the country is the UK and I can easily see that.

You might think Canada as well and I've got some very close black Canadian homies but not to the same extent of being pro Black as the British brothers. They are down in Canada but the energy in the UK is much about that life.
    In England they’re under attack with the same intensity. They know what time it is.