The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

R Kelly releases new album from prison with songs called "I admit it"

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Rappers have been dropping prison albums since the 90's, so I can't knock the hustle.
HOWEVER, ain't no way in the world I'd be singing slow jams where the whole cell block could hear me. Kellz celly is about to hit him with that "seems like you're ready"!
dame2.png

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Rappers have been dropping prison albums since the 90's, so I can't knock the hustle.
HOWEVER, ain't no way in the world I'd be singing slow jams where the whole cell block could hear me. Kellz celly is about to hit him with that "seems like you're ready"!
View attachment 5687
Probably already has hit him with it.

One5

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
View attachment 5687
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

zBucks
I wasn't sure it was real either, but from the search I did, it is real. I found an article talking about the album release, R. Kelly's lawyer said it was an unauthorized release of music, and it wasn't R. Kelly who released it. It was also mentioned that his masters were stolen, so that may be where the music came from. If you look at Spotify right now, the album has since been removed. You can read more about it at the article below.

Still though, the fact he produced those songs is enough for me. My guess is he wasn't going to release those songs, but who knows. This whole story is weird and confusing haha.

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If he legit released this himself, he's more dumb than I originally thought.

I wasn't sure it was real either, but from the search I did, it is real. I found an article talking about the album release, R. Kelly's lawyer said it was an unauthorized release of music, and it wasn't R. Kelly who released it. It was also mentioned that his masters were stolen, so that may be where the music came from. If you look at Spotify right now, the album has since been removed. You can read more about it at the article below.

Still though, the fact he produced those songs is enough for me. My guess is he wasn't going to release those songs, but who knows. This whole story is weird and confusing haha.
Could also be a lie, and he intended to release it and only realized after the backlash that it was a bad idea. I think the whole thing about his masters being stolen is a lie too. I bet he thought telling the truth would help vindicate him or something.

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Is there even any proof or legitimate source for this? All I ever see is this tweet regarding the “album.”
I've been hearing clips of some of the songs on instagram as of late, but I honestly don't know whether to believe it or not. I read that it wasn't a planned release by R.Kelly and his team and that it was someone else who stole and released it. Not sure how they'd then release it on his Spotify, because from what I heard it was his music that was stolen, not his sign in info.

If he legit produced these songs mentioned, dude just buried himself even more.