The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rachel Nichols on All The Smoke podcast splaining again

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson lets Rachel continue to play the victim during the interview talking about she was spied on.They continue to cape for her after her anti blk views bc of the the "love and opportunities" she gives them
Celebrities are bought and paid for we can't expect those bootlicks to stand for anything but their paychecks.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson lets Rachel continue to play the victim during the interview talking about she was spied on.They continue to cape for her after her anti blk views bc of the the "love and opportunities" she gives them
    The enablement is why in my opinion White American women are some of the WOAT in the country. Everyone bends over backward to make sure they do not have a consequence for any of their actions. A White woman would be clearly racist and start crying and then suddenly everything is about comforting the White lady and not the person she offended. I don't expect anything from All the Smoke so I'm not surprised that they would bring her on the show and coddle her.