Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Racist White Transgender Woman named Dani G. German Nazi Karen Says People Should Be Allowed To Call Dave Chappelle 'The N Word'

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xDs_Vryv9c

Us7oxkk.jpg

THIS TRANSFORMER CAVE BITCH THOUGHT SHE WAS SLICK WITH THAT "WE CAN CALL THE WHITE WOMAN JK ROWLING THE N-WORD TOO" SENTENCE AT THE END TO TRY TO CLEAN IT UP AND NOT SEEM RACIST (HE STILL IS RACIST), AND TO ALSO DISAVOW AND DOWNPLAY HIS ANTI-BLACK RACISM.

DANI G. GERMAN AND OTHER WHITE LEFTISTS ARE JUST AS ANTI-BLACK RACIST AS THE ALT-RIGHT AND RIGHT WING.

HEY DANI G. GERMAN, CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU ARE "ANTI-RACIST" AGAIN?! YOU FAKE ASS CHRISTIAN.

HOW ARE YOU "ANTI-RACIST" WHEN YOU ARE ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO CALL DAVE CHAPPELLE THE N-WORD BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIS COMEDY?!!

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE.
DANI G. GERMAN, YOU ARE NOT AN ANTI-RACIST.
YOU ARE AN ANTI-BLACK RACIST.

Q94kKqd.jpg

THIS IS WHY YOU CANNOT TRUST THESE WHITES, INCLUDING THESE WHITE LIBERALS, LEFTISTS, PROGRESSIVES, LIBERTARIANS, FAR LEFT, ETC.

MORE CONCRETE PROOF THAT THE WHITE AND NON-BLACK LGBTQIA COMMUNITY IS JUST AS ANTI-BLACK RACIST (IF NOT MORE SO) THAN THE REST OF THE WHITES AND NON-BLACKS.

DAVE CHAPPELLE BEEN CALLING Y'ALL ANTI-BLACK RACIST NASTY ASSES OUT FOR YEARS!

EXHIBIT A:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4hYdxMIzY

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
No matter how much make they put on, how many wigs they buy, and how many surgeries they have, them motherfuc*kers can't stop their obsession with Black men and racism, which is why I don't give them my energy or time. Once a yt man, always a White man. They were born with that anti-Black man energy. It's in their DNA. Surgery, wigs, makeup, heels, and hormones can not get rid of that hate and fixation on subjugating, dominating, and exterminating Black men.

I love it when they tell on themselves. No matter what they pretend to be, they will ALL always be racist af and yt.

Fuck Them Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racist White Transgender Woman named Dani G. German Nazi Karen Says People Should Be Allowed To Call Dave Chappelle 'The N Word'

Us7oxkk.jpg

THIS TRANSFORMER CAVE BITCH THOUGHT SHE WAS SLICK WITH THAT "WE CAN CALL THE WHITE WOMAN JK ROWLING THE N-WORD TOO" SENTENCE AT THE END TO TRY TO CLEAN IT UP AND NOT SEEM RACIST (HE STILL IS RACIST), AND TO ALSO DISAVOW AND DOWNPLAY HIS ANTI-BLACK RACISM.

DANI G. GERMAN AND OTHER WHITE LEFTISTS ARE JUST AS ANTI-BLACK RACIST AS THE ALT-RIGHT AND RIGHT WING.

HEY DANI G. GERMAN, CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU ARE "ANTI-RACIST" AGAIN?! YOU FAKE ASS CHRISTIAN.

HOW ARE YOU "ANTI-RACIST" WHEN YOU ARE ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO CALL DAVE CHAPPELLE THE N-WORD BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIS COMEDY?!!

Q94kKqd.jpg

THIS IS WHY YOU CANNOT TRUST THESE WHITES, INCLUDING THESE WHITE LIBERALS, LEFTISTS, PROGRESSIVES, LIBERTARIANS, FAR LEFT, ETC.

MORE CONCRETE PROOF THAT THE WHITE AND NON-BLACK LGBTQIA COMMUNITY IS JUST AS ANTI-BLACK RACIST (IF NOT MORE SO) THAN THE REST OF THE WHITES AND NON-BLACKS.

EXHIBIT A:
    This is why I will never respect any type of #FagNasty. That she/he needs to be blinded with lye. Let her new seeing eye dog lead it around.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why I will never respect any type of #FagNasty. That she/he needs to be blinded with lye. Let her new seeing eye dog lead it around.
    I second that sentiment whole heartedly. Id make a burial site on my land for this one 😆

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    No matter how much make they put on, how many wigs they buy, and how many surgeries they have, them motherfuc*kers can't stop their obsession with Black men and racism, which is why I don't give them my energy or time. Once a yt man, always a White man. They were born with that anti-Black man energy. It's in their DNA. Surgery, wigs, makeup, heels, and hormones can not get rid of that hate and fixation on subjugating, dominating, and exterminating Black men.

I love it when they tell on themselves. No matter what they pretend to be, they will ALL always be racist af and yt.

Fuck Them Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
    It's the FUCK 'EM GIF that's got me cracked up real hard and that's exactly how I feel towards them. They deserve all the hostility we can dump on them racist cunts.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'd love to hear the response that black supporters of the alphabet folks had to this one. They're trying to push the gay agenda anywhere there's a black face, yet when it's time the gay community is quick to show just how racist they are and how much disdain they have for the black community. Him wanting to call Chapelle the n-word doesn't show contempt for just Dave. It a statement of how he feels about ALL of us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd love to hear the response that black supporters of the alphabet folks had to this one. They're trying to push the gay agenda anywhere there's a black face, yet when it's time the gay community is quick to show just how racist they are and how much disdain they have for the black community. Him wanting to call Chapelle the n-word doesn't show contempt for just Dave. It a statement of how he feels about ALL of us.
    Paging Czharcus

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We have gay B1 members and we should be respectful of their preference.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is clear to me that she has no idea what she is saying. It so profoundly undermines her stance, the notion she would say this with the actual weight of her words in her consciousness is not even humanly possible. This was a thoughtless response to pain that ultimately, she had inflicted on herself.

I believe it is a teachable moment (à la Nick Cannon v. the Jewish community [except no one knows who she is]) for which she is definitely receiving plenty of just vitriol and I hope she and others can learn from though I fear it will be incomplete.

All roads lead back to Reperations. The fact they are withheld is a sign of disrespect (ignorance, fear and/or internalized unworthiness) as that fact is America calling us the N-word every day. Racism goes nowhere and is embedded to some extent in every individual on earth until white power is brought to heel (and heal) on earth.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Us7oxkk.jpg

Q94kKqd.jpg

EXHIBIT A:
    Like they not using the N word already!