The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Racist

mamluke13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I noticed there is nothing u can do to satisfy a racist one got upset that I looked in there direction they are insufferable most domt use q bit of logic at all its like they operate off of instincts and alot are very proud to be so ignorant and I see alot of bw who are hopping in this hate black men stuff like malika andrews

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I noticed there is nothing u can do to satisfy a racist one got upset that I looked in there direction they are insufferable most domt use q bit of logic at all its like they operate off of instincts and alot are very proud to be so ignorant and I see alot of bw who are hopping in this hate black men stuff like malika andrews
Racists when Black people get financial aid:
Why do we keep giving these welfare queens handouts and all this free shiit?! They need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and work hard just like everyone else. Unlike these folks, I pay my taxes and I refuse for my tax dollars to go to these lazy freeloaders. What a waste of our taxpayer money. This is why I'm a fiscal conservative.

Racists when Black people get jobs:
Affirmative Action is a joke. There are people (including those I know) who are way more qualified for these jobs than these new employees who happen to be of color. These people are clearly not qualified for their positions. I'm sick of this woke liberal culture and this diversity crap. It has gotten out of control. People should be getting jobs based on merit, not because of the color of their skin. This total opposite of what MLK envisioned for us all. This is reverse racism at its finest and proof that white privilege isn't real.

mamluke13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Why do we keep giving these welfare queens handouts and all this free shiit?! They need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and work hard just like everyone else. This is why I'm a fiscal conservative.

Affirmative Action is a joke. There are way more people who are more qualified for these jobs than these new employees who happen to be of color. These people are clearly not qualified for their positions. People should be getting jobs based on merit, not because of the color of their skin. This is reverse racism at its finest.
I know when walking up the street and the ones that kill me are people who move to black communities and have and have nerve nerve be racist when moving into someone's communities it's there Job to learn not for us to keep explaining how skin color is just a co,or amd not someone's personality every group that came to the usa have literally been at war against us everyone and alot of bw are on that at first I thought u can try to change them but they can't can't changed its like it's just in them

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
How did you know they were racist? How did they get upset?

mamluke13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How did you know they were racist? How did they get upset?
One whispered ghetto and was whispered to each other I don't want him looking at us little code words and I remember one day as a group was handing out flyers and when I wanted one to see what it was she refused to give me one but turned around and ga e it to one of her own people just little things like that

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I know when walking up the street and the ones that kill me are people who move to black communities and have and have nerve nerve be racist when moving into someone's communities it's there Job to learn not for us to keep explaining how skin color is just a co,or amd not someone's personality every group that came to the usa have literally been at war against us everyone and alot of bw are on that at first I thought u can try to change them but they can't can't changed its like it's just in them
    You‘re constantly taking jabs at Black women for no reason. You’re mad at racists but somehow find a way to diss Black women while telling your story. If you‘ve been hurt in the past ai understand but don’t slander our sisters.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You‘re constantly taking jabs at Black women for no reason. You’re mad at racists but somehow find a way to diss Black women while telling your story. If you‘ve been hurt in the past ai understand but don’t slander our sisters.
    No not all black womem just these swirlers and divestors thats what I meant or the ones that are black karens

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do we keep giving these welfare queens handouts and all this free shiit?! They need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and work hard just like everyone else. Unlike these folks, I pay my taxes and I refuse for my tax dollars to go to these lazy freeloaders. What a waste of our taxpayer money. This is why I'm a fiscal conservative.

Affirmative Action is a joke. There are people (including those I know) who are way more qualified for these jobs than these new employees who happen to be of color. These people are clearly not qualified for their positions. I'm sick of this woke liberal culture and this diversity crap. It has gotten out of control. People should be getting jobs based on merit, not because of the color of their skin. This total opposite of what MLK envisioned for us all. This is reverse racism at its finest and proof that white privilege isn't real.
    Racists when you prove they’re racists:
    Now’s not the time to talk about this!

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They’ve made it an American tradition; be dumb and proud of it. The only way America is a “Superpower” is when they step on the little nations. No wonder they’re quaking for fear of China. If they really cared about Ukraine, why not send in troops like they did for so many African Nations..?? XD

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    6ZEROS Does Not Condone Violence of Any Type
    #YouCantReasonWithRacist.

Last edited by a moderator:

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Really?! -white privilege isn't real??! So the 10% that run this world are all just natural geniuses now . . . 🤔

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racists are impossible to change. It's because they are taught at an early age to hate, either by their parents or siblings. Racism is taught, it's not something I think most people have until they are pointed in that direction. For example, a racist father teaching his children hate. If these kids were never taught to hate someone in such a way, I bet we'd have less and less racists around. But sadly, we still live in a world that still pushes these beliefs on their kids, so they too become racist bigots.

Racism as much as I hate it, isn't going anywhere. There will always be people with some racist tendencies. It comes down to teaching the young before it's too late.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racists are impossible to change. It's because they are taught at an early age to hate, either by their parents or siblings. Racism is taught, it's not something I think most people have until they are pointed in that direction. For example, a racist father teaching his children hate. If these kids were never taught to hate someone in such a way, I bet we'd have less and less racists around. But sadly, we still live in a world that still pushes these beliefs on their kids, so they too become racist bigots.

Racism as much as I hate it, isn't going anywhere. There will always be people with some racist tendencies. It comes down to teaching the young before it's too late.
    Whata the point in teaching children to hate when there is is much proof that stereotypes are lies they say they hate cause they watch the media but the media has alot of influential respectable blacl people on it its like they to mental gymnastics to hate others even when there is proof in front of there face in how wrong it is

E

educatedman23

This is so true. We are supposed to be the bottom class of society.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They’ve made it an American tradition; be dumb and proud of it. The only way America is a “Superpower” is when they step on the little nations. No wonder they’re quaking for fear of China. If they really cared about Ukraine, why not send in troops like they did for so many African Nations..?? XD
    Or like how they did in Libya? They are not going to do it and you're right about them being afraid of China. If it were to be when Trump was the President of the United States America, it would have been a different issue.

But in the end, it's them the Racist that are in power and that's why White supremacy will be very difficult to put an end to it.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    This is so true. We are supposed to be the bottom class of society.
    As malevolent as that is what does it reveal about the other groups adopting that same racist mindset. We shouldn't be feeling any shame whatsoever because the fact that they have to resort to practising evil and stealing everything from us shows just how deficient and immoral they are compared to us. Why on earth would any black person wanna be white?! 🙄 As great master teacher often expressed, 'they are rotten and regressed'! -Dr Amos Wilson 👍🏿👊🏿

E

educatedman23

Or like how they did in Libya? They are not going to do it and you're right about them being afraid of China. If it were to be when Trump was the President of the United States America, it would have been a different issue.

But in the end, it's them the Racist that are in power and that's why White supremacy will be very difficult to put an end to it.
    I wish we (meaning our people) would develop counterintelligence like how they did us.