Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Cops only purpose is to protect the elite and harass black people...or kill them

Cops only purpose is to protect white supremacy, practice injustice for money (including fining and giving tickets to people just because), the elite (wealthy non-Blacks), reinforce anti-Black racism, and harass and arrest black people...or kill and murder them.

Fixed that for you.

Desiigner, ASAP Rocky, and these other Black entertainers and artists got some money and many of them are rich or wealthy, but due to their Blackness, they are just as much of a target as the rest of us poorer Black folks. Many of them aware his fact, but continue tapdancing for butter biscuits and pats on the head from massa to distract themselves from the sad reality and to stay in massa's good graces. A lot of them are also delusional, indifferent people who have "I'm not like them other n1ggas" and "IDGAF I'm just living my life" syndrome. One minute they on that woke BLM wave and admit how worried they are about being the next Black target, the next minute they claim that hating the n-word keeps racism alive, that there's more to life ("be positive"), and basically that racism doesn't really exist like that anymore and we should stop "being victims."

As long as white supremacy and Anti-Black racism exist, no amount of money or wealth will protect any of us Black people from getting got by demented, soulless race soldiers in these streets or the injustice system. Ask Bill Cosby, Young Thug, ASAP Rocky, Gunna, Brendan Langley, Bobby Shmurda, Katt Williams, and many others.