The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Reality BITES‼️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of people do this, especially younger ladies. Social media can easily be used to manipulate you into thinking these people have fabulous lives but it is all and act. I busted someone in my family doing this. Exact same stiff. Fancy cars, bags, clothes, etc. come to find out a lot of the stuff was just rented or borrowed and she wasn't even working! She was making people think she was earning 6 figures and engage when she was living with 2 roommates and not even working.

D

Deleted member 1946

A lot of people do this, especially younger ladies. Social media can easily be used to manipulate you into thinking these people have fabulous lives but it is all and act. I busted someone in my family doing this. Exact same stiff. Fancy cars, bags, clothes, etc. come to find out a lot of the stuff was just rented or borrowed and she wasn't even working! She was making people think she was earning 6 figures and engage when she was living with 2 roommates and not even working.
    Fakeness all around. Sick of it.