Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Regarding Redfall’s Dismal Reception Phil Spencer Says 'I'm Upset With Myself'

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

“There’s nothing that’s more difficult for me than disappointing the Xbox community,” says Spencer when asked about his reaction to the game's poor reception. “...just to kind of watch the community lose confidence, be disappointed, I’m disappointed, I’m upset with myself…”

I don’t believe it for one second. Satya needs to send him packing fast before he finishes the tanking of the brand that Don Mattrick started.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Phil a whole ass fool for real. This MF admitted that XBox is number 3 behind Sony and Nintendo and that they shouldn't even try to compete. Spencer is a fucking marketing guy and a hatchet man. NOT a CONSOLE guy.
    How can he be a marketing guy saying dumb shit like that? He in charge of a gaming console and said that games would not help them do better? What a retard.

D

Deleted member 191

How can he be a marketing guy saying dumb shit like that? He in charge of a gaming console and said that games would not help them do better? What a retard.
    I guess when I say Marketing I mean his job is to come up with a plan, identify their target audience and then have other qualified people execute the vision. As opposed to HIM having to talk and explain himself. He seems more like an ideas guy and then someone else needs to come in and be the decision making executive. Just not him. And keep him away from a microphone

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I guess when I say Marketing I mean his job is to come up with a plan, identify their target audience and then have other qualified people execute the vision. As opposed to HIM having to talk and explain himself. He seems more like an ideas guy and then someone else needs to come in and be the decision making executive. Just not him. And keep him away from a microphone
    He’s the Sr. Middle Manager who is there to ensure output is stable and consistent elevated to a visionary role in a company without eyesight.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Phil a whole ass fool for real. This MF admitted that XBox is number 3 behind Sony and Nintendo and that they shouldn't even try to compete. Spencer is a fucking marketing guy and a hatchet man. NOT a CONSOLE guy.
    I can't believe he wasn't let go for that. Such a boneheaded thing to say. There's no hope for the console with him at the helm.