The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rep Checks

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
If you have any criticism or defense towards me or anyone speaking about REPARATIONS You are a BITCH. You should sit in the bathtub until the water touches your forehead, You dont deserve to open your mouth because you want me to believe that I deserve unfair treatment. Reparation is a payment made to THOSE who have been wronged. You got cavemen on their shows talking about we evolved from a primates. And then there are melinated people who are saying we are begging. I beg for all bootlicks and coons to stand on their square. If you aint with EVERYTHING Black Americans are for you are against us. You will lose also. But remember the traitors ALWAYS gets what they deserve.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If you have any criticism or defense towards me or anyone speaking about REPARATIONS You are a BITCH. You should sit in the bathtub until the water touches your forehead, You dont deserve to open your mouth because you want me to believe that I deserve unfair treatment. Reparation is a payment made to THOSE who have been wronged. You got cavemen on their shows talking about we evolved from a primates. And then there are melinated people who are saying we are begging. I beg for all bootlicks and coons to stand on their square. If you aint with EVERYTHING Black Americans are for you are against us. You will lose also. But remember the traitors ALWAYS gets what they deserve.
Nigga this ain't Facebook this shit works in Topic format not blurt out random shit format like social media.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
SIX DIMENSIONS, what was the last straw that made you spaz out facts like this? 🤣
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Nigga was like “shit I gotta got let 6ZEROS know about this shit”

WITH ZERO CONTEXT

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
This is a qoute I found from an article listing the groups and organization that NO ONE opposed or challenged. They were awarded reparations by the United States of America. Thats why I said Bitch. You opening up your MOUTHS NOW.Americans are totally fine with reparations, just not for slavery

Acknowledging wrongs​

In all of these cases, reparations were given out not just as financial compensation, but as a tangible recognition that a wrong had been done, and that the US—or its states and cities—held a debt towards a specific group.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a qoute I found from an article listing the groups and organization that NO ONE opposed or challenged. They were awarded reparations by the United States of America. Thats why I said Bitch. You opening up your MOUTHS NOW.Americans are totally fine with reparations, just not for slavery

Acknowledging wrongs​

In all of these cases, reparations were given out not just as financial compensation, but as a tangible recognition that a wrong had been done, and that the US—or its states and cities—held a debt towards a specific group.
    Bruh you alright?