Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hypocrisy GIF

Notice how when other groups who have received actual reparations
and/or hate crime protections.....
use the word "racist" but it is applied to Black American Freedmen....
when mentioning reparations, civil rights protections, affirmative action
or lineage specific hate crime protection to finally offset the centuries
of hate crimes and being the target of domestic terrorism
(still ongoing and undeterred except for rare instances
where there are serious consequences).....

their gaslighting accusation of racism specifically translates as:

I don't want you to have the same reparations definition
or hate crime protections as I do
while I work with white supremacists and their allies
to actively run intereference,
and scapegoat you to distract from my double standard.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Let me fix this for you:

Notice how other groups, including those who received actual reparations
and/or hate crime protections (Asians, Jewish, Natives, white slave owners and more), use the words "racist", "unconstitutional" and "divisive" when it comes to Black American Freedmen receiving reparations, civil rights protections, affirmative action or lineage specific hate crime protection to finally offset the centuries of hate crimes and being the target of domestic terrorism (which is still ongoing and undeterred except for rare instances where there are serious consequences).....?

Their gaslighting accusation of racism specifically translates as:

I don't want you to have the same reparations definition, hate crime protections, or even privileges (which I refuse to acknowledge) as I do while I work with white supremacists and their allies to actively run intereference, and scapegoat you to distract from my double standard and to maintain my non-Black status and position above you lowly Black people and below the wealthy white elite that I want so badly to be a part of and accepted by. GET IN THE BACK OF THE LINE.

Shoutout13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Let me fix this for you:

Notice how other groups, including those who received actual reparations
and/or hate crime protections (Asians, Jewish, Natives, white slave owners and more), use the words "racist", "unconstitutional" and "divisive" when it comes to Black American Freedmen receiving reparations, civil rights protections, affirmative action or lineage specific hate crime protection to finally offset the centuries of hate crimes and being the target of domestic terrorism (which is still ongoing and undeterred except for rare instances where there are serious consequences).....?

Their gaslighting accusation of racism specifically translates as:

I don't want you to have the same reparations definition, hate crime protections, or even privileges (which I refuse to acknowledge) as I do while I work with white supremacists and their allies to actively run intereference, and scapegoat you to distract from my double standard and to maintain my non-Black status and position above you lowly Black people and below the wealthy white elite that I want so badly to be a part of and accepted by. GET IN THE BACK OF THE LINE.
Agreed.
Spur of the moment post
but you are right...
those words are also
major
"go to" talking points.