HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What they want to happen is for the buffer classes to get entrenched and then they fight us on behalf of White Supremacy. Because fighting against the system is going to be us fighting against the gains of the buffer classes. So it'll get really ugly I hope people understand that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They’re banking on the Black and Brown coalition being the blindfold that keeps us on their path to the meat grinder. It’s slowly slipping off and like you said it will be the 1960’s riots all over again.
    "Black and Brown" along with other decoys act as paths to mislead us all the way into a silent gas chamber. A place where no one can hear us scream as they ignore our cries.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well the majority of what is supposed to replace our vote are Latino and to a lesser proportion Asian.

I think it's going to backfire. Both of those groups have a substantial amount of conservative voters.

Hispanics tend to think very conservative. My wife thinks extremely conservative, to a point that even I think it's extreme.

You think the Republicans views on abortion are extreme you should hear her!

E

educatedman23

They’re banking on the Black and Brown coalition being the blindfold that keeps us on their path to the meat grinder. It’s slowly slipping off and like you said it will be the 1960’s riots all over again.
    I think more and more of us are waking up to the sham that was the Black and Brown coalition. The Latinos there is no coalition. They use us every chance they get.

E

educatedman23

Well the majority of what is supposed to replace our vote are Latino and to a lesser proportion Asian.

I think it's going to backfire. Both of those groups have a substantial amount of conservative voters.

Hispanics tend to think very conservative. My wife thinks extremely conservative, to a point that even I think it's extreme.

I bet her views are that no abortions should occur for any reason.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am convinced they are so open to letting illegals in from down in Mexico just so they can eventually replace us entirely. They know less of us are voting. The see Dems are sick pieces of crap that don't care about any of us. I don't know how many times I have to say it. They seem to HATE us and the Reps just carry on ignoring us. American politics is clearly anti-black!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We don't utilize a lot of our power. We have weapons and means we haven't touched for whatever reasons.

First of all, it will take them a while to replace the IMPORTANCE of the black vote. Latinos are growing everywhere but still congregated in numbers in the west, southwest and Florida.

They are not in large enough numbers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. Those states MUST have large black turnouts.
    You can't win Pennsylvania without large black turn out in Philly and Pittsburgh and smaller pockets of blacks throughout the state.
    You can't win Ohio without Blacks turning out in all the large and medium size cities: Cleveland, Cincy, Akron, Dayton, Youngstown. etc.
    You can't win Michigan without the Black vote of Detroit, Flint, Lansing, etc.
    You can't win Wisconsin without the black vote in Milwaukee county. Well over a quarter of the state's population is in that county. Blacks don't turn out there, you don't win.

These are all swing states. There are no where close enough Latinos to carry those states on their own or with Black women (as the DNC is trying to cancel out Black men).

For now they need us. And with Georgia and North Carolina both now no longer solid red, we are vital for them there as well.

E

educatedman23

I am convinced they are so open to letting illegals in from down in Mexico just so they can eventually replace us entirely. They know less of us are voting. The see Dems are sick pieces of crap that don't care about any of us. I don't know how many times I have to say it. They seem to HATE us and the Reps just carry on ignoring us. American politics is clearly anti-black!
    Yep. But very soon, the USA will be totally totalitarian. We will have 100% whoever the elites want in office with no non-sellouts being allowed to run. That's what I think will happen.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. But very soon, the USA will be totally totalitarian. We will have 100% whoever the elites want in office with no non-sellouts being allowed to run. That's what I think will happen.
    Spot on. That’s exactly where they are trying to take us.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I bet her views are that no abortions should occur for any reason.
    Yeps. She doesn't even care if it's rape or whatever.
    Her opinion is just to give the child up for adoption. She makes no exceptions for any reason other than a life threatening pregnancy and she was flimsy on that!

I'm like I don't believe in abortion either but that's extreme!

SonOfTheSun

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It's really already backfiring that's why they keep bringing over more immigrants.a lot of em eventually vote republican or go straight to that side

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's really already backfiring that's why they keep bringing over more immigrants.a lot of em eventually vote republican or go straight to that side
    But is that a backfire if those immigrants are working for the corporations? Remember Dem and Rep mean nothing to the system. They'll throw the whole dem party in the trash if they needed to to maintain power.

E

educatedman23

Spot on. That’s exactly where they are trying to take us.
    And people will cling to God/Jesus even more as they say "The Bible told us this would happen" which is code speak for we did nothing to stop them. It is interesting how when the elites don't want something we are doing, they try very hard to stop it. But yet we just let them get away with everything they want.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    totally correct, 2 wings of the same dirty bird
    Yup and all the system cares about is power and not labels. That’s why all the racist Dems went over to the Reps after the Civil Rights Act was passed. They have permanent interest he labels are temporary. We also saw this when fans repped Ireland over the USA when Mayweather fought McGregor. The label of the USA was not great enough for many of the fans to celebrate a brotha.