Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here is heartbreaking news regarding Amber Carr, the sister of Atatiana Jefferson, who passed away from congestive heart failure. She was only 33 years old. The family has been going through so much since the murder of Atatiana. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends, especially Amber’s two sons. One of whom was with their aunt Atatiana the night the police killed her in her home. Atatiana Jefferson’s sister, Zion Carr's mom passes away

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Here is heartbreaking news regarding Amber Carr, the sister of Atatiana Jefferson, who passed away from congestive heart failure. She was only 33 years old. The family has been going through so much since the murder of Atatiana. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends, especially Amber’s two sons. One of whom was with their aunt Atatiana the night the police killed her in her home. Atatiana Jefferson’s sister, Zion Carr's mom passes away
    My deepest condolences to the family. 🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽
    The same thing happened to two of my son's friends from CAU & he was also their personal trainer.
    They were both 33 years old & just had received the jab the day before they died.
    My son said their parents went to check on them, after they couldn't reach them by phone. They were still in bed, both dead.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact that that cave demon murderer Aaron Dean only received 10 years for "manslaughter" while not only murdering Atatiana Jefferson, but also indirectly causing several deaths of her family members due to their uncontrollable heartbreak before and after the verdict is an evil, psychological attack on the psyche of Black people everywhere. Justice and Black Lives do not matter at all to the anti-Black racist dominant society.

Aaron Dean is evil, murderous liar and deceiver.

Aaron Dean's FAKE tears and FAKE crying during cross examination

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My deepest condolences to the family. 🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽
    The same thing happened to two of my son's friends from CAU & he was also their personal trainer.
    They were both 33 years old & just had received the jab the day before they died.
    My son said their parents went to check on them, after they couldn't reach them by phone. They were still in bed, both dead.
    My condolences to your son’s friends who died suddenly. 🙏🏾 I am sickened.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact that that cave demon murderer Aaron Dean only received 10 years for "manslaughter" while not only murdering Atatiana Jefferson, but also indirectly causing several deaths of her family members due to their uncontrollable heartbreak before and after the verdict is an evil, psychological attack on the psyche of Black people everywhere. Justice and Black Lives do not matter at all to the anti-Black racist dominant society.

Aaron Dean is evil, murderous liar and deceiver.

Aaron Dean's FAKE tears and FAKE crying during cross examination
    I think I read his sentence will be appealed. This is pure wickedness. 10 years isn’t enough.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Didn’t the father die too? That’s heart breaking to everyone who is still alive. Prayers for them.
    Yes, the father died some months after his daughter’s murder. The mother passed as well. Horrible. I believe they died from a broken heart. I think only two siblings are left.