Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Regardless of how you feel about abortion, be on watch.

That Antifa group is out in the streets encouraging violence. If you decide to protest, do it earlier in the day when the sun is out. Stop when the sun starts going down. Avoid areas where you see large numbers of white people wearing all black using umbrellas. They are not your allies, they are your enemies. These were the same groups that got the rioting and looting going after the George Floyd protests and not a damn one did time.

These white people wearing black HATE black people. They HATE America. They are not out there for women's rights, they just want an excuse to hurt people, break stuff, and burn things down. The damages they do often get turned onto black people. I saw plenty of evidence of that in 2020.

As for Roe V Wade being overturned, how do you feel about it?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

That Antifa group is out in the streets encouraging violence. If you decide to protest, do it earlier in the day when the sun is out. Stop when the sun starts going down. Avoid areas where you see large numbers of white people wearing all black using umbrellas. They are not your allies, they are your enemies. These were the same groups that got the rioting and looting going after the George Floyd protests and not a damn one did time.

These white people wearing black HATE black people. They HATE America. They are not out there for women's rights, they just want an excuse to hurt people, break stuff, and burn things down. The damages they do often get turned onto black people. I saw plenty of evidence of that in 2020.

This is what far right extremists and alt right fascist terrorists look like complaining about and pointing the finger at Antifa and other leftist anarchists.

HLWV2oR.jpg

uEIP3CB.png

These cave demons are deadset on destroying the planet and taking everyone out with them.

You have alt right racists claiming or pretending to be Antifa, committing crimes, and then pointing the finger and claiming that antifa did it and either claiming that that are part of antifa or not a part of antifa. (See: The WS Michigan terrorists that tried and plotted to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan and never got punished for it.)

You have wypeepole that are self-proclaimed anarchists and LGBT rainbow mafia members posting #BlackLivesMatter on their profiles and even claiming to be Anti-Racist all while being subtly racist themselves and using Black people as a Trojan horse to further their sick and literally destructive agendas.

Neither side is our friend. They are all fighting over who controls the whip over Black people. They only seek power and the spread of mass confusion and destruction for their own sick gratification. Satan needs to collect its evil pale demon spawn.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I could care less about Roe. It was always about eugenics therefore, harmful to us. No other communities have planned Parenthood and abortion clinics like ours. Their time is near an end. They can't beat God. Let nature have its way. Roe being overturned will be a blessing in disguise for many.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I could care less about Roe. It was always about eugenics therefore, harmful to us. No other communities have planned Parenthood and abortion clinics like ours. Their time is near an end. They can't beat God. Let nature have its way. Roe being overturned will be a blessing in disguise for many.
Could you imagine the shitstorm that would if they put Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics in majority lower class Latino or non-Black neighborhoods and promoted abortion to those non-Blacks nonstop?

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Could you imagine the shitstorm that would if they put Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics in majority lower class Latino or non-Black neighborhoods and promoted abortion to those non-Blacks nonstop?
Most planned parenthoods are in or near low-income communities, strip malls, and other areas not affecting affluent white folks. You've never seen a pregnancy center in an upper-middle-class or wealthy white community. It's because other groups are seen as problematic. I hope all planned parenthood are defunded. It would make my day. While I know they provide other services, they mainly cater to White heterosexual and LGBTQ consumers. I understand Clarence Thomas said birth control access and interracial dating are the next sessions.

Again, America is helping us segregate whether we want to or not. We need to take heed and begin developing a culture for our community. This one ain't ours.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    PREACH. It was about downsizing, population control, and ridding the US of black children. This woman came from the same line that those MK Ultra sickos did.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PREACH. It was about downsizing, population control, and ridding the US of black children. This woman came from the same line that those MK Ultra sickos did.
    Yep, same generation of degenerate snow mites as the MK Ultra, Operation Paper Clip, and all the other operations meant to exterminate or harm us and other perceived threats to their global White Supremacy empire. The transhumanism goal of making the next generation gay will achieve the same goal. The gay agenda is backfiring on them too because their boys aren't the barbarians they once were. They wanna wear dresses, have sex changes, use the girls' bathrooms, be girls, and claim they are better than we women. 🤣

Everything they do to harm us boomerangs back at them. Now they are set to repeal the LGBTQ privileges and rights and interracial dating. Everything nefarious thing they conjure up harms them with unintended consequences.

Ain't God good.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am seeing how certain black women are reacting to this decision. It’s disturbing seeing them show their true colors in aborting babies. I’m convinced many don’t understand that the fetus is still a living being. I have got into it with two on Twitter. One stated that the child can kill the mother. I don’t know where they get that from. Most of these women are promiscuous with no regard for human life, like the cave beotch who is the face of Roe v Wade from the early 70’s. I read her story the other day, and saw the video of her exposing her lie about being gang raped
    View: https://twitter.com/taureanreign/status/1540731174632312834?s=21&t=fwlIV2MM22Px5eTEdVTlHg
    (credit to Taurean Reign Reloaded. On Twitter, people are saying she lied about being raped by black men. I will have to look more into it, but I don’t doubt that knowing the history of ww lying on black men. Furthermore, the lady behind Roe v Wade, her real name is not Jane Roe. It is Norma McCorvey who died in 2017. You can look her up and let me know your thoughts. Who is the Roe v. Wade plaintiff ‘Jane Roe’? Norma was promiscuous herself.

Some more I want to mention are the reactions of these weeping white women all butt hurt because they can’t live their normal sexual lifestyles being irresponsible pieces of shyt. Time for all these freaks to be smart and stop opening their legs to every male they want to screw. Also, why are they including the ignorant so called black women bringing up rape/incest but not offering solutions to commit these crimes? That’s a tricky side for me because their are people walking this earth who have produced in them ways. It’s unfortunate, but I don’t think taking away a life is good. And to the women who are at risk of dying during child birth, those risks need to be eliminated. I understand that a fetus can also die inside the mother for whatever reasons. We need to prevent all these events from occurring.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some more I want to mention are the reactions of these weeping white women all butt hurt because they can’t live their normal sexual lifestyles being irresponsible pieces of shyt.
    I believe this is the crux of the issue. Nobody wants to be responsible anymore. Screw and have unprotected sex, get pregnant and punish the fetus for not being ready to be a parent. Those days are numbered. Black women have been heavily influenced by Rv W. You're right, the woman behind Rv W did lie to Black men. She was a problematic woman and why she's celebrated by White women, especially Black women is beyond men. Her history of lying and being promiscuous is a heavily guarded secret in White circles. I'm waiting on Taurean or someone to break down that "believe all women" crap on R v W lady because she's the epitome of how believing them heifers makes life hell for the rest of us just minding our own business trying to survive the system.

The whole R v W counters Protestant warped beliefs. I expect no abortions will be tolerated in the Red States, and there will be snitches in the Blue States telling on folks seeking out-of-state abortions. Planned Parenthood will be defunded soon, and Dems will lose their butts off come November because their sacred cow piece of legislation has been dismantled. The end came is the End of the Civil Rights Era, what I call the Second Reconstruction. We should not lose focus on their ultimate goal. Don't waste time arguing with idiots. Use this time to help build the things we need when formal segregation replaces integration because it's coming sooner than most think.

When it's fashionable and legal to discriminate again, folks will be kicking us out of all sorts of establishments, including essential ones such as the grocery stores and gas stations. R v W won't matter one iota then.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe this is the crux of the issue. Nobody wants to be responsible anymore. Screw and have unprotected sex, get pregnant and punish the fetus for not being ready to be a parent. Those days are numbered.
    These racist white cavepeople and the racist governments that they control don't even want to be responsible for their sins and the sins of their evil, slave owning, genocidal, terroristic, barbaric, violent, anti-Black racist ancestors. They still outright refuse to pay cash reparations to us Foundational Black American (FBADOAS) people for chattel slavery and the atrocities committed afterwards, especially because "Blacks already have programs, free rides to colleges, and welfare" that whites and non-Blacks still overwhelmingly benefit from. In fact, they claim that Black people are "racist against whites" so therefore Black people ActUaLLy OwE RepARAtiONs to WhiTE peOple. What does that tell you? They will try to nuke the entire planet and life as we know it before paying us reparations. They, including the self-proclaimed "party of accountability", are actually allergic to accountability. It's all a lie, a front, an illusion, and smoke and mirrors. How you do one thing is how you do everything.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't waste time arguing with idiots. Use this time to help build the things we need when formal segregation replaces integration because it's coming sooner than most think.
    Segregation never really left when you think about it (same with racism in general). They merely reinvented segregation and made racism more hidden and covert. Zoning laws, racist Karens and Neighborhood Watches and security, race soldiers, gentrification, displacement and homelessness and Black people, the thugs in blue (the cops), discrimination in housing and education and the workplace, ultra hostility (making you feel extremely unwelcomed, outcasted, and uncomfortable), etc. There is an invisible line that the whites have put in place. And if you, a Black person, cross the line, you will be "put back in your place", "targeted", "killed", and "ran out."

Segregation is still here. They are just trying to make it official again. They want to put it on the books again. The common law "see no evil, hear no evil", covert racism, and "white silence" methods are not good enough for them. It's not enough for 98% of whites to be on code with white supremacy, they want 1100% to be ultra on code with white supremacy and loud and proud of it. It literally kills them to not be an openly raging, hateful racist. This is why they need to die off faster. They are collectively out of tune with harmony and real humanity and they are destined to die in the name of Satan.

"It's okay to be white." = "Say it loud, I'M WHiTe aNd I'm PrOuD. FuCk thE N1gg3rs..."

They miss the days of lynching and picnics (pick a N1gger), rampant racism, Jim Crow (a terroristic anti-Black Affirmative Action program made to benefit nothing but whites), open KKK and WS terrorism, hanging up their "No N1ggers Allowed. N1GGERS ARE NOT WELCOME. Apes Are Not Wanted Here. Go Back to Africa or Die Now. Ugly Monkey Trespassers Will Be Shot." type of signs. They are also trying to back to the days where you can say and do anything to Black people and not only get away with it completely scot free or never get found, but be praised and championed by every single white and non-Black for it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are also trying to bring back the days where you can say and do anything to Black people and not only get away with it completely scot free (or never get found and charged because on code racist cops refuse investigate), but be praised and championed by every single white and non-Black for it of they do get found out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it is sad that science has gained us so much more understanding about fetal development and we can now see how abortions work (there are plenty of videos) and still, these women are out there twerking for their rights.

Women didn't lose anything by this being overturned, especially not black women. If anything, we gained something. But that is just my opinion.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I do hope this puts younger people in check and reclaim their accountability. We need our people to get smarter and wiser about the system or they will continue to be trapped in it. When they are out there being hoes and sleeping around, not doing anything to bet their future, it only gives the white system more power over them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just rode and passed by one in the inner city today. They make sure that liquor stores, dirty Bodegas with expired food, Chinese restaurants, nasty pizza restaurants, Popeyes and Churches and chicken shacks, churches, mostly useless non-profits, abandoned buildings and vacant crack houses, pollution generators (factories), and Planned Parenthood are in every corner.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what far right extremists and alt right fascist terrorists look like complaining about and pointing the finger at Antifa and other leftist anarchists.

HLWV2oR.jpg

uEIP3CB.png

These cave demons are deadset on destroying the planet and taking everyone out with them.

You have alt right racists claiming or pretending to be Antifa, committing crimes, and then pointing the finger and claiming that antifa did it and either claiming that that are part of antifa or not a part of antifa. (See: The WS Michigan terrorists that tried and plotted to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan and never got punished for it.)

You have wypeepole that are self-proclaimed anarchists and LGBT rainbow mafia members posting #BlackLivesMatter on their profiles and even claiming to be Anti-Racist all while being subtly racist themselves and using Black people as a Trojan horse to further their sick and literally destructive agendas.

Neither side is our friend. They are all fighting over who controls the whip over Black people. They only seek power and the spread of mass confusion and destruction for their own sick gratification. Satan needs to collect its evil pale demon spawn.
    On point like a fax machine.

If you're not B1 then we don't really have much to talk about.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/52-hZzcjUn8

VTKssBh.jpg

oiSC8yY.jpg

SVgHfSY.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/Qcr2opZ

View: https://imgur.com/a/fvfOzcM

OcFchZp.jpg

2ho18fZ.jpg

Tukach Shakur @its_kachi

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/its_kachi/status/1540846617712103424

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/its_kachi/status/1540344867737452544

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe this is the crux of the issue. Nobody wants to be responsible anymore. Screw and have unprotected sex, get pregnant and punish the fetus for not being ready to be a parent. Those days are numbered. Black women have been heavily influenced by Rv W. You're right, the woman behind Rv W did lie to Black men. She was a problematic woman and why she's celebrated by White women, especially Black women is beyond men. Her history of lying and being promiscuous is a heavily guarded secret in White circles. I'm waiting on Taurean or someone to break down that "believe all women" crap on R v W lady because she's the epitome of how believing them heifers makes life hell for the rest of us just minding our own business trying to survive the system.

The whole R v W counters Protestant warped beliefs. I expect no abortions will be tolerated in the Red States, and there will be snitches in the Blue States telling on folks seeking out-of-state abortions. Planned Parenthood will be defunded soon, and Dems will lose their butts off come November because their sacred cow piece of legislation has been dismantled. The end came is the End of the Civil Rights Era, what I call the Second Reconstruction. We should not lose focus on their ultimate goal. Don't waste time arguing with idiots. Use this time to help build the things we need when formal segregation replaces integration because it's coming sooner than most think.

When it's fashionable and legal to discriminate again, folks will be kicking us out of all sorts of establishments, including essential ones such as the grocery stores and gas stations. R v W won't matter one iota then.
    Thank you for your response. I appreciate it and really need to work on that. But I definitely don’t be arguing. People are screw up right now talking about this mess and then the other stuff that I will discuss.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am seeing how certain black women are reacting to this decision. It’s disturbing seeing them show their true colors in aborting babies. I’m convinced many don’t understand that the fetus is still a living being. I have got into it with two on Twitter. One stated that the child can kill the mother. I don’t know where they get that from. Most of these women are promiscuous with no regard for human life, like the cave beotch who is the face of Roe v Wade from the early 70’s. I read her story the other day, and saw the video of her exposing her lie about being gang raped
    View: https://twitter.com/taureanreign/status/1540731174632312834?s=21&t=fwlIV2MM22Px5eTEdVTlHg
    (credit to Taurean Reign Reloaded. On Twitter, people are saying she lied about being raped by black men. I will have to look more into it, but I don’t doubt that knowing the history of ww lying on black men. Furthermore, the lady behind Roe v Wade, her real name is not Jane Roe. It is Norma McCorvey who died in 2017. You can look her up and let me know your thoughts. Who is the Roe v. Wade plaintiff ‘Jane Roe’? Norma was promiscuous herself.

Some more I want to mention are the reactions of these weeping white women all butt hurt because they can’t live their normal sexual lifestyles being irresponsible pieces of shyt. Time for all these freaks to be smart and stop opening their legs to every male they want to screw. Also, why are they including the ignorant so called black women bringing up rape/incest but not offering solutions to commit these crimes? That’s a tricky side for me because their are people walking this earth who have produced in them ways. It’s unfortunate, but I don’t think taking away a life is good. And to the women who are at risk of dying during child birth, those risks need to be eliminated. I understand that a fetus can also die inside the mother for whatever reasons. We need to prevent all these events from occurring.

S/o to Rizza Islam who exposed this on TikTok rizzaislam1 on TikTok

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it is sad that science has gained us so much more understanding about fetal development and we can now see how abortions work (there are plenty of videos) and still, these women are out there twerking for their rights.

Women didn't lose anything by this being overturned, especially not black women. If anything, we gained something. But that is just my opinion.
    As a Black woman, I am definitely not suffering because they can’t get abortions. Neither are the Black women in my family.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just rode and passed by one in the inner city today. They make sure that liquor stores, dirty Bodegas with expired food, Chinese restaurants, nasty pizza restaurants, Popeyes and Churches and chicken shacks, churches, mostly useless non-profits, abandoned buildings and vacant crack houses, pollution generators (factories), and Planned Parenthood are in every corner.
    My grandparents took me to Afram in Baltimore like two weeks ago and Planned Parenthood was there. All I could do was shake my head. I have never seen them at the festivals where the majority are white people like Artscape, Maryland state fair. ABOUT AFRAM — BaltimoreAFRAM

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/52-hZzcjUn8

VTKssBh.jpg

oiSC8yY.jpg

SVgHfSY.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/Qcr2opZ

View: https://imgur.com/a/fvfOzcM

OcFchZp.jpg

2ho18fZ.jpg

Tukach Shakur @its_kachi

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/its_kachi/status/1540846617712103424

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/its_kachi/status/1540344867737452544

Has anyone made a post about this disrespectful dude??? If not, I will. Let me check cuz it’s been a min since I been on.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a Black woman, I am definitely not suffering because they can’t get abortions. Neither are the Black women in my family.
    The only women who suffer from this are those who want to be foolish and sleep around without protecting themselves. I never understood that mindset. I guess I was raised differently. Seeing all these women protest this and acting like their lives are over just paints the picture that the only thing that matters in life to them is sex.