The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Roe vs. Wade to be overturned

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You knew it was coming. Republicans gonna go on a rampage after '22.
I'm ok with this decision. Being there for my wife's whole pregnancy I saw how my child had the same personality she has now in the womb. That heartbeat represents spirit personality thoughts. Pro Black births is a positive outcome.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They gotta get them White numbers back up, so Karen, Becky, Susan, and Kate can't abort anymore of their babies. Our community will benefit indirectly by the decision. Now is the time for Black people to get on code, and be about marriage, and REAL family planning. We also need our villages to educate young people, model good family values, and to help parents struggling to care for their offspring.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Lol wow. This blew up in Democrats' faces....very badly and embarrassingly. Lmao. You picked and paraded around a sellout Black liberal Supreme Court Justice (Ketanji "I can't define what a woman is" Brown-Jackson) up in our faces like fucking obnoxious, victorious idiots only for the Supreme Court to still lean conservative and rule against abortion / Roe vs Wade anyway. And ain't a damn thing they can do about because they finna lose the midterms and possibly 2024 anyway. Lmfao. The irony is truly something else. You can't write or make this up if you tried. I bet the Democrats are so heated right now and are seething and scorching mad with eggs on their face, that they're making fried eggs from how heated they are. Democrats are angrily kicking air as hard as FBA babies everywhere are happily kicking in their FBA mothers' wombs right now. #AllBlackLivesMatter

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You knew it was coming. Republicans gonna go on a rampage after '22.
Oh yes. I predicted it would be overturned because yts are on a replenish rampage. Anything to make more yt people they can do they are gonna do. As for us, if they overturn this they'll also be bringing back Black Codes. We are always the end game so we should never lose focus.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Lol wow. This blew up in Democrats' faces....very badly and embarrassingly. Lmao. You picked and paraded around a sellout Black liberal Supreme Court Justice (Ketanji "I can't define what a woman is" Brown-Jackson) up in our faces like fucking obnoxious, victorious idiots only for the Supreme Court to still lean conservative and rule against abortion / Roe vs Wade anyway. And ain't a damn thing they can do about because they finna lose the midterms and possibly 2024 anyway. Lmfao. The irony is truly something else. You can't write or make this up if you tried. I bet the Democrats are so heated right now and are seething and scorching mad with eggs on their face, that they're making fried eggs from how heated they are. Democrats are angrily kicking air as hard as FBA babies everywhere are happily kicking in their FBA mothers' wombs right now.
Biden could've expanded the court to tip the scales and didn't. It's all orchestrated. Manufactured outrage.

Supabrett

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Lol wow. This blew up in Democrats' faces....very badly and embarrassingly. Lmao. You picked and paraded around a sellout Black liberal Supreme Court Justice (Ketanji "I can't define what a woman is" Brown-Jackson) up in our faces like fucking obnoxious, victorious idiots only for the Supreme Court to still lean conservative and rule against abortion / Roe vs Wade anyway. And ain't a damn thing they can do about because they finna lose the midterms and possibly 2024 anyway. Lmfao. The irony is truly something else. You can't write or make this up if you tried. I bet the Democrats are so heated right now and are seething and scorching mad with eggs on their face, that they're making fried eggs from how heated they are. Democrats are angrily kicking air as hard as FBA babies everywhere are happily kicking in their FBA mothers' wombs right now. #AllBlackLivesMatter

This post makes no sense. Everyone knew this would happen except for the ignorant. How did it blow up in anyone's face?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh yes. I predicted it would be overturned because yts are on a replenish rampage. Anything to make more yt people they can do they are gonna do. As for us, if they overturn this they'll also be bringing back Black Codes. We are always the end game so we should never lose focus.
What kind of Black Codes?
This post makes no sense. Everyone knew this would happen except for the ignorant. How did it blow up in anyone's face?
The ignorant = the hardheaded DNC and their dense flunkies

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So the DNC didn't know a 6-3 republican supreme court was gonna do this?
I believe that the DNC was counting on the Republican Supreme Court to not make this decision this soon. They were trying to borrow time for the longest and might have expected it to happen eventually if they didn't get enough Democrat Judges in seats soon enough, but it's probably still shocking to them regardless. It's like if you know someone who is dying of terminal cancer. You know there's a high chance that they'll succumb to the illness eventually, but it still kind of shocks you once you find out they die from it if that makes sense.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm glad. I was almost aborted (my mother was sorry of course) and I don't believe in it specifically for Blk women who abort our babies more than any other group. Abortion as it relates to Blk women has always been promoted by white supremacists/white supremacy in addition to eugenics. White supremacists have forcefully sterilized many Blk women and continue to do so. So no I am not at all upset about abortion being overturned. I'm pro life for Blk women and Pro choice for everyone else. I actually wrote an article about Blk abortion a while ago. Here's the link:-)

https://link.medium.com/HtOcMj6WIpb

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Honestly it needs to go away. People need to be responsible with their sexual activity.

This was just something else they pushed off all the black community. If there was no abortion there's no telling how large our numbers would be by now. The Democrats don't want that. They don't want black people to have a large population.

Their plan since the '70s has been to nullify our vote. Erase and replace us.

They have done this by pushing things like abortion and being gay. Black people are generally more religious so they are not okay with either of these things.

The only thing you see black people harp on more than religion is the Democrats. So since the Democrats push these things is being okay black people feel like they have to go along with it because it's a Democratic agenda. What black people don't realize that the Democrats hate us as much if not more than the Republicans.

Never forget that the Democrats were originally the party of the KKK!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Democratic party brought this upon themselves.
    In the 1970s Daniel Patrick Moynihan came up with the Benign Neglect ideology towards black people.

That has been practiced ever since then. Black people are promised nothing and nothing is done specifically for black people.

Any legislation regarding black people rarely if ever even says it's specifically for black people. It will say minority, people of color or group them with others.

Black people sat and watched Obama do nothing for black people for 8 years.

This is the result. Had Obama done more it would have given us reason to go vote but he didn't so you we're given Trump by the fact black people decided why bother if we're not gaining anything from it.

Biden has done something tangible for every group imaginable except black people. Asians got hate crime legislation. LGBTQ got legislative protection. Heck illegal immigrants who broke federal law by crossing the border illegally got a settlement from the federal government.

Black people got a bunch of symbolic nonsense. Juneteenth, hip hop appreciation month, and Kentanji Brown Jackson (who has a long record of voting against black people in discrimination lawsuits).

And don't even bring up the BS Anti Lynching Act which didn't even say black people, African Americans or identify us specifically.

Let's run a scenario

Prior to the passage of this bill:
    If a white man lynched a black man and got caught he'd go to jail for many years.
    After passage of this bill:
    If a white man lynched a black man and got caught he'd go to jail for many years.

Difference. Now it's just officially considered a hate crime. (Mind you not a hate crime specifically against black people because this bill nor USC Title 18 mentions black people)

If losing their freedom wasn't enough to keep a person from lynching me, then the fact that they will be labeled racist in doing so probably won't stop them either!

The Democrats didn't do a DAMN thing for black people. So they have no right to ask black people to vote for them just to save the country for everyone else. Let them go ask the Asian community. Let them go ask the LGBTQ. Let them go ask the Hispanic community.

Kamala Harris and Biden literally said they wouldn't do anything for black people.

But what's worse is the stuff they tried to do which wasn't even specific for black people like build back better failed too.

The Democratic party will get the black civil rights generation vote but they have lost the gen x and millennial black voters!

The Democratic party doesn't deserve to be in power! If they do stay in power they will have to do so without my vote and the votes of many other young black people who feel the exact same way!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Democratic party brought this upon themselves.
    In the 1970s Daniel Patrick Moynihan came up with the Benign Neglect ideology towards black people.

That has been practiced ever since then. Black people are promised nothing and nothing is done specifically for black people.

Any legislation regarding black people rarely if ever even says it's specifically for black people. It will say minority, people of color or group them with others.

Black people sat and watched Obama do nothing for black people for 8 years.

This is the result. Had Obama done more it would have given us reason to go vote but he didn't so you we're given Trump by the fact black people decided why bother if we're not gaining anything from it.

Biden has done something tangible for every group imaginable except black people. Asians got hate crime legislation. LGBTQ got legislative protection. Heck illegal immigrants who broke federal law by crossing the border illegally got a settlement from the federal government.

Black people got a bunch of symbolic nonsense. Juneteenth, hip hop appreciation month, and Kentanji Brown Jackson (who has a long record of voting against black people in discrimination lawsuits).

And don't even bring up the BS Anti Lynching Act which didn't even say black people, African Americans or identify us specifically.

Let's run a scenario

Prior to the passage of this bill:
    After passage of this bill:

Difference. Now it's just officially considered a hate crime. (Mind you not a hate crime specifically against black people because this bill nor USC Title 18 mentions black people)

If losing their freedom wasn't enough to keep a person from lynching me, then the fact that they will be labeled racist in doing so probably won't stop them either!

The Democrats didn't do a DAMN thing for black people. So they have no right to ask black people to vote for them just to save the country for everyone else. Let them go ask the Asian community. Let them go ask the LGBTQ. Let them go ask the Hispanic community.

Kamala Harris and Biden literally said they wouldn't do anything for black people.

But what's worse is the stuff they tried to do which wasn't even specific for black people like build back better failed too.

The Democratic party will get the black civil rights generation vote but they have lost the gen x and millennial black voters!

The Democratic party doesn't deserve to be in power! If they do stay in power they will have to do so without my vote and the votes of many other young black people who feel the exact same way!
    I feel the same way. At the end of the day, they want this thing to collapse it feels like. They are relying on buffers, but I feel they don't really care at the end of the day because they win regardless. White Supremacy wins, forget the Red or Blue or D vs R strategy. At the end of the day with Hispanics, Whites, Buffers, Tethers, LGBTQ, and Feminists apparently Dems believe they are a big enough (WS devoted coalition to erase us/our vote. I'm concerned because White people have been using the erase and replace strategy for centuries. The real powers that be pulling the strings KNOW this shit works because they've done it before, that's what immigration and asylum are all about in this country and throughout the West in general.

I feel as though Dems aren't going to lose per se because they too are the party of White Supremacy. The pool of buffers will do White Supremacy, swirl, and divest, and in 3 generations America will be White again and we'll still be in the same spot at the bottom of the social hierarchy as we were after slavery ended.

I personally am not at all convinced they are going to lose. While it may appear they are losing in the short-term, in the long-term they've staffed their future workforces with illegals and racist immigrants, they've imported racist buffers and tethers from across the globe, they are importing Nazis as we speak who will be gunning for menfolk and our boys, they've stripped us of our wealth, ensured Black men have criminal records and are excluded from the economy so that they can build Black wealth in our community etc., turned Black folks against each other and have us divided and arguing in tribes, they are winning in my opinion. No matter what happens, White still has won.

Dems Did the NAFTA trade agreement and they are still in office. Bill Clinton, the first "Black" president per our people signed NAFTA.

Dems Did TAFTA the trade agreement which further decimated our people. Obama, the second "Black" president did it.

The current president is the author of several crime bills including the 1994 and the 1996 bills which harmed Black.

Welfare reform happened under Bill Clinton. DACA and illegal immigration grew under Obama although it was an issue throughout every presidency.

Dems have always been bad for Black people. Unfortunately, we are only seeing this now. The same people who voted for all this stuff are the same people who are in office now mostly. Even if they lose, they won. The damage has already been done that's almost irreversible unless we detach from this system and build our own schools, economies, supply chains, and arm ourselves with knowledge and power tools because the worst is yet to come. Dems losing the midterms and in 2024 is the least of my worries. They set us up like sitting ducks and in no uncertain terms made clear that they are not only at war with us, but they are looking to phase us out of society or cherry-pick the desirable bootlicks (old and young) they want to keep to further WS agendas.

When you look at how long they've been at war with us and we didn't know it, we should be angry at ourselves for that. When are WE going to learn to counter White Supremacy that takes away their power, because voting ain't it? This system respects two things, money and power through any means. I don't think we are really ready to do the work. We've already done enough talking and the elders and ancestors have given us road maps and tools. We're still standing still.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    stevette ain't got no sense of self awareness. I'm glad I never got in with her and tone loc. I didn't even know about them until PBT did that breakdown of ADOS
    Funny, I used to listen to her and even subscribed to her newsletter. But after the beef between her and the new black media (PBT, Tariq, TBA) she went on a blocking spree and blocked me for no reason other than I followed the others. That made me look at her side-eyed. Her fight for reparations lost steam because she let her ego get in between the ultimate goal, the big picture - REPARATIONS. If she can't handle that how will she fare when she has to deal with a whole host of reparation opposers down the road? She's shown she's not built for this fight. I can't rock with someone like that. At least the new black media are open to those who agree AND those who oppose their views.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Funny, I used to listen to her and even subscribed to her newsletter. But after the beef between her and the new black media (PBT, Tariq, TBA) she went on a blocking spree and blocked me for no reason other than I followed the others. That made me look at her side-eyed. Her fight for reparations lost steam because she let her ego get in between the ultimate goal, the big picture - REPARATIONS. If she can't handle that how will she fare when she has to deal with a whole host of reparation opposers down the road? She's shown she's not built for this fight. I can't rock with someone like that. At least the new black media are open to those who agree AND those who oppose their views.
    Same. I appreciated her beltway insight, but the bickering and name-calling were really a turn-off by all parties, especially on social media. The egos and the way followers attacked folks for saying anything were cult-like. I backed off when I saw the behavior of the followers. Anything that has people acting so aggressively can't be healthy and I like peace, movement, and respect. When you can't move like that riding for our people, I got questions. I don't have any issues with her sexuality because it wasn't an issue in her reparations advocacy. I hate when convos go south with name-calling instead of substance. It's one reason most older people backed away from the movements in general. Too much infighting, per usual.

Our enemy is White Supremacy and anyone carrying its water. That is all.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same. I appreciated her beltway insight, but the bickering and name-calling were really a turn-off by all parties, especially on social media. The egos and the way followers attacked folks for saying anything were cult-like. I backed off when I saw the behavior of the followers. Anything that has people acting so aggressively can't be healthy and I like peace, movement, and respect. When you can't move like that riding for our people, I got questions. I don't have any issues with her sexuality because it wasn't an issue in her reparations advocacy. I hate when convos go south with name-calling instead of substance. It's one reason most older people backed away from the movements in general. Too much infighting, per usual.

Our enemy is White Supremacy and anyone carrying its water. That is all.
    Agreed! I hated the time when there was infighting as well. I don't think her sexuality was an issue and she never made it one, so I don't like when people say that her movement was an LGBT movement, when it wasn't. Ultimately, I tuned out during those times when the infighting was taking place. I couldn't take it. Glad everyone is back on track. It's just weird that she was blocking people when you need people to support your movement.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed! I hated the time when there was infighting as well. I don't think her sexuality was an issue and she never made it one, so I don't like when people say that her movement was an LGBT movement, when it wasn't. Ultimately, I tuned out during those times when the infighting was taking place. I couldn't take it. Glad everyone is back on track. It's just weird that she was blocking people when you need people to support your movement.
    She probably used Twitter blockchain which blocks certain people and all of their followers. It's easy to get caught up in those things accidentally. People have diverse tastes, more than we often give them credit for and they are often looking at and listening to a variety of people trying to come to conclusions or find the truth. No one person will ever have all we need, so we need to pull info from multiple sources to do our personal and collective business. Managing people is hard, managing egos is even harder. I got out of business management because dealing with people will physically make you ill.

Mature folks understand it's better to work in small groups to achieve one goal, and that help is needed to move us forward. Black folks have ego issues and until we get those in check we'll stay divided, unable to determine who we should trust, and lost in the mix. While there are some operative things going on with said groups that are suspect, I was late to the party and missed all of that. We are at different stages and phases of learning and these social media spats don't always clearly expound on this. We see someone act, then someone reacts. We can't afford to be derailed anymore. Time is running out for us.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She probably used Twitter blockchain which blocks certain people and all of their followers. It's easy to get caught up in those things accidentally. People have diverse tastes, more than we often give them credit for and they are often looking at and listening to a variety of people trying to come to conclusions or find the truth. No one person will ever have all we need, so we need to pull info from multiple sources to do our personal and collective business. Managing people is hard, managing egos is even harder. I got out of business management because dealing with people will physically make you ill.

Mature folks understand it's better to work in small groups to achieve one goal, and that help is needed to move us forward. Black folks have ego issues and until we get those in check we'll stay divided, unable to determine who we should trust, and lost in the mix. While there are some operative things going on with said groups that are suspect, I was late to the party and missed all of that. We are at different stages and phases of learning and these social media spats don't always clearly expound on this. We see someone act, then someone reacts. We can't afford to be derailed anymore. Time is running out for us.
    Right. I like to listen to a variety of people as each person contributes something different. I take away what I can and throw away the rest. I never agree 100% with any one person. I just wish that we can look at the big picture and come together on that. You don't have to be friends and don't have to agree on everything. Our reparations claim needs for all of us to be on code. We all agree on cash payments to those who descend from slavery in America. I hope we can continue the fight and not get derailed by personal issues.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Bounce

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The SCOTUS ruling just reverts abortion laws back to each state's government. Some states are going back to the coat hanger days.
    Yup the Red States are going to be anti-abortion and blue going to use their pro-baby killing ways to virtue signal against the Reds.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup the Red States are going to be anti-abortion and blue going to use their pro-baby killing ways to virtue signal against the Reds.
    ...and in the red states, the cops will pick up the slack for the abortion clinics.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty much. I expect secession and civil war too. It's gonna be wild. Better have ya power tools and decide which states are best for you. I'm cool with the Red States. At least they allow us to segregate and prefer it. Ain't gotta worry bout none of that fake we are one nonsense. You know where you stand, so you can build and mind ya business.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I made a thread for this in the other section:

I hope that is okay. I wanted to warn people about these protests. We have red flag laws going into effect too.

I believe this was done on purpose. Biden himself talked about overturning it in the late '80s. They talked about it in the '90s. Even in the '00s. Yet nothing was done. They were keeping it in their back pocket as a distraction. This isn't just about women's rights, this is about the government ON BOTH SIDES trying to take control over us. Be on the lookout.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretty much. I expect secession and civil war too. It's gonna be wild. Better have ya power tools and decide which states are best for you. I'm cool with the Red States. At least they allow us to segregate and prefer it. Ain't gotta worry bout none of that fake we are one nonsense. You know where you stand, so you can build and mind ya business.
    It’s the gift and the curse though because the second order breaks out they coming straight for the Black communes. If you ain’t around a bunch of riders it’ll be Tulsa part 2. So there’s pros and cons to being spread out in a blue state vs confined in a red state.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s the gift and the curse though because the second order breaks out they coming straight for the Black communes. If you ain’t around a bunch of riders it’ll be Tulsa part 2. So there’s pros and cons to being spread out in a blue state vs confined in a red state.
    I feel they will come for us regardless when chaos breaks out due to no rule of law to keep them from going back to their old ways. I agree if you not around riders it won't matter either way. I had a lot of off code family back home in Texas. I wouldn't even trust the off code ones in my commune cause they either wouldn't work or would out right sell us out. Im big on vetting. Would rather be able to set our own rules than live by theirs. They hate us for it either way so better fight on your own terms. Even little Vietnam got them off their territory.