Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/EJJoCrdfHtY

This evening's broadcast from Jason Black, focused on the relic of one Roland "Bowlin Ball" Martin who represents the carcass of Thee Ole Guard and their shill status. Mr. Black also lays reference to his previous broadcast, in which Bowlin Ball made a false claim and had the broadcast removed temporarily, after TBA flew the kite on Gary Chambers voting drive. The New Black Media and affiliates have managed to cut off the Ole Guards legs, and I have personally but keeping count of Bowlin' Balls L's as of late, these are:

1. Roland goes missing during the Charlottesville "Unite The Right" Rally, TBA was there...
  2. Roland goes mute when Haitian's are whipped at the U.S. / Mexico boarder
  3. Roland is run out of North Carolina (Vicki Dillard The Source, 53:02-54:52)
#B1

Last edited:

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/EJJoCrdfHtY

This evening's broadcast from Jason Black, focused on the relic of one Roland "Bowlin Ball" Martin who represents the carcass of Thee Ole Guard and their shill status. Mr. Black also lays reference to his previous broadcast, in which Bowlin Ball made a false claim and had the broadcast removed temporarily, after TBA flew the kite on Gary Chambers voting drive. The New Black Media and affiliates have managed to cut off the Ole Guards legs, and I have personally but keeping count of Bowlin' Balls L's as of late, these are:

1. Roland goes missing during the Charlottesville "Unite The Right" Rally, TBA was there...
    2. Roland goes mute when Haitian's are whipped at the U.S. / Mexico boarder
    3. Roland is run out of North Carolina (Vicki Dillard The Source, 53:02-54:52)
    #B1
    Jason cooked him. laughingblackguy

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Butterball Martin out here taking L’s. When a nigga try to copyright strike you he’s basically calling the police. That’s a hoe move.
    that was the nail in the coffin for Willie D's reputation. Now I don't even look at anything from his channel no matter what the title of the video is

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    that was the nail in the coffin for Willie D's reputation. Now I don't even look at anything from his channel no matter what the title of the video is
    The same Willie D that also recently defended and caped for Joe Rogan's racist trashy ass? 🧐

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Willie D fell out of touch when he said the 10 years Amber got was fit.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t quite remember but before he started the copyright strikes he was coming down on the wrong side a couple times. I think he defended Joe Rogan and did a couple other suspect things. I was done with him after that.

Mrs~LS

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Butterball Martin out here taking L’s. When a nigga try to copyright strike you he’s basically calling the police. That’s a hoe move.
    I have no respect for Martin. I can't believe that once upon a time I thought he was pro-black 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Glad I found the new black media.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The same Willie D that also recently defended and caped for Joe Rogan's racist trashy ass? 🧐
    Yes that clown.
    One and the same. My antenna went up when he said he was happy that the Black gangs in CHicago were squashing their beef with the Mexican gangs, and it was all downhill from there.
    When did he say that?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have no respect for Martin. I can't believe that once upon a time I thought he was pro-black 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Glad I found the new black media.
    I used to too so don’t feel bad if you do. I used to listen to him religious coming home from work on radio one. I used to listen to the breakfast club too. But slowly it fell out of line with what I believed and then I start searching for media that was in like with my thoughts. That’s when I found PBT.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t quite remember but before he started the copyright strikes he was coming down on the wrong side a couple times. I think he defended Joe Rogan and did a couple other suspect things. I was done with him after that.
    Me too, homie had 2 strikes with me and been hella suspect in a Koon type of way

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    dance christmas GIF
    Yup the Olllllllld Nigga had his lips deep up Joe Rogans ass caping like a coon.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Willie D's Rap Sheet:
    1. Defending a white woman attempting to ambush an black elderly victim on video, and rallying against the grandson who defending the elderly black woman (recorded)
    2. For the action above, was called out by TBA and then started reporting the Black Channel
    3. Defending JRE
    Miss anything?

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel the same way. I used to watch Butterball Martin and some of his stances I was suspicious of. It wasn't until I figured out that he was a paid shill that realized he wasn't for black people!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Willie D's Rap Sheet:
    1. Defending a white woman attempting to ambush an black elderly victim on video, and rallying against the grandson who defending the elderly black woman (recorded)
    2. For the action above, was called out by TBA and then started reporting the Black Channel
    3. Defending JRE
    Miss anything?
    No wonder him and Bushwick Bill didnt get along, he knew something we all didnt know at the time.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤔How about it
    Willie said himself how much he disliked Bushwick but he only voiced that after Bill passed on. He went on saying how no body could pay him to go to that mans home going and I just thought that was extra tacky to voice on your pod cast.

John Horse lineage

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Willie said himself how much he disliked Bushwick but he only voiced that after Bill passed on. He went on saying how no body could pay him to go to that mans home going and I just thought that was extra tacky to voice on your pod cast.
    That’s crazy