Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Obviously, no one listens to this can of biscuits . The video being up a little over 2 hours and he couldn't break 1k vies barley got 100 likes.
if this doesn't convince him that the Black Grassroots don't mess with him, I don't know what will.

watch at your own risk.

View: https://youtu.be/nuzT6VxJQhs

Attachments

SAP.png

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He was also on The Breakfast Club very recently.

Roland Martin On His New Book ‘White Fear’, The Need For White Allies, Black Leverage + More
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=egy3N_VpTlE

Hmm, I can't help but wonder why Rollin' has been doing all these interviews lately. Outside of promoting his new book, I guess the Fat Pizza Roll sees Tariq doing a lot more interviews and it's nearing November 2022 (the midterm elections), so now Rolando Con Carne Martinez is trying to get more exposure in order to control and butcher both the Black narrative and the Black perspective.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Roland Martin On His New Book ‘White Fear’, The Need For White Allies, Black Leverage + More

Hmm, I can't help but wonder why Rollin' has been doing all these interviews lately. Outside of promoting his new book, I guess the Fat Pizza Roll sees Tariq doing a lot more interviews and it's nearing November 2022 (the midterm elections), so now Rolando Con Carne Martinez is trying to get more exposure in order to control and butcher both the Black narrative and the Black perspective.

I don’t know if it is his own dealing. I think it is more about the system trying to amplify counter-voices that don’t look like they come directly from the system. I think if he starts gaining traction they will use him to speak some of the New Black Media talking points and leading them back to the Dem plantation

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'm no fan of Roland's, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. He was speaking some facts (and some half truths) in his Breakfast Club interview. It's worth a watch for the political discourse.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. He mimics some of our talking points. Then, it is right back to vote for the Dems.
    Our problem isn't voting for the Democrats.
    Our problem isn't voting for the Republicans.
    Our problem is that we give away our votes without demanding anything in return for it, and without applying pressure to the politicians that we voted for.
    I understand the hate for both parties, but just running around saying "Dems bad" will not give us any more political power.
    We need to follow Dr. Claud Anderson's advice (I'm going to simplify his words):
    1. We make a demand. (Reparations, for example)
    2. We finance & vote for the candidate who says they will give us what we demand, regardless of party. In Dr. Anderson's words, we buy that candidate.
    3. Once we get our candidate elected, then we continue working with them to make sure that our demands are met, and we either re-elect them; or we vote them out if they renege on their campaign promises to us.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our problem is that we give away our votes without demanding anything in return for it, and without applying pressure to the politicians that we voted for.
    I understand the hate for both parties, but just running around saying "Dems bad" will not give us any more political power.
    We need to follow Dr. Claud Anderson's advice (I'm going to simplify his words):
    2. We finance & vote for the candidate who says they will give us what we demand, regardless of party. In Dr. Anderson's words, we buy that candidate.
    3. Once we get our candidate elected, then we continue working with them to make sure that our demands are met, and we either re-elect them; or we vote them out if they renege on their campaign promises to us.
    My opinion is don't get them elected in the first place if they aren't offering anything.

That's part of the problem. A candidate like Biden doesn't offer anything and we still vote for him.

Why?

Because of the excuse the other side is racist and the Republicans are worse.

Well look at the ads the Democrats use. They are just as if not more racist. That's no longer an excuse to vote.

Upfront offer and promise of tangibles or no vote!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My opinion is don't get them elected in the first place if they aren't offering anything.

That's part of the problem. A candidate like Biden doesn't offer anything and we still vote for him.

Why?

Well look at the ads the Democrats use. They are just as if not more racist. That's no longer an excuse to vote.

You missed the point. Stop getting caught up in a candidate's party, and focus on what they will promise and deliver to us.
    You keep telling us every few weeks that you don't like Democrats. I don't either. But if a Democrat (Marcel Dixon, for example) wants to offer something to Black people, then it would be asinine to disqualify that candidate just because of their party affiliation.
    Again, instead of just saying "Dems bad" or "Republicans bad", do the knowledge and see who is smart enough to court Black voters.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You missed the point. Stop getting caught up in a candidate's party, and focus on what they will promise and deliver to us.
    You keep telling us every few weeks that you don't like Democrats. I don't either. But if a Democrat (Marcel Dixon, for example) wants to offer something to Black people, then it would be asinine to disqualify that candidate just because of their party affiliation.
    Again, instead of just saying "Dems bad" or "Republicans bad", do the knowledge and see who is smart enough to court Black voters.
    Temporary Friends, Permanent Interests.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Name another Democrat who has even remotely done anything for black people or ran in a black empowerment platform.

Voting just for the sake of voting is a baby boomer mentality. You can miss me with that b*llsh* t!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Name another Democrat who has even remotely done anything for black people or ran in a black empowerment platform.

Voting just for the sake of voting is a baby boomer mentality. You can miss me with that b*llsh* t!
    Tell your wife's people that. Every white hispanic in Los Angeles is going crazy because their political power is at risk. They understand that voting is a show of force, and would call you a pinche mayate if you told them not to excercise their power. If you think that voting is something to do just for the sake of doing it, then you don't understand the process, and you should just stay on the sidelines.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Tell your wife's people that. Every white hispanic in Los Angeles is going crazy because their political power is at risk. They understand that voting is a show of force, and would call you a pinche mayate if you told them not to excercise their power. If you think that voting is something to do just for the sake of doing it, then you don't understand the process, and you should just stay on the sidelines.
    Well right now neither party is talking to our interest so in that event I will abstain from voting in anything but local matters. There are some propositions that are important to me but outside of that I'm not voting for anyone.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Y'all really think 'riq is that big out here. Roland ain't worrying about no tariq interviews.

Dude trying to sell a book. It's called a press run. Same as tariq does when he trying to push something

D

Deleted member 191

So if I'm gathering all the comments right, everyone's favorite Hungry Hungry Hippo wrote a book called "White Fear" to beg our open enemy to be our allies?.....Can't make this shit up.....

Tv Show Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

I'll listen to the interview when I have the mental and emotional bandwidth available but, I just....I can't with him a lot of the times.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact that my wife is Hispanic has jack shit to do with it. For one hispanics get something for their vote.

Fact of the matter is you are an old baby boomer practicing the same thing that black people have done since the sixties with no change or noticeable results.

It's fine if you want to be blind and just vote for nothing.
    But how dare you try to convince our people to do the same. Fuck that! I won't stand for it.

I think people like you are the reason black people are so behind and I think they way of thinking is outdated and foolish.

Don't try to make me vote for nothing. You can just stop because that dog don't hunt!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Obviously, no one listens to this can of biscuits . The video being up a little over 2 hours and he couldn't break 1k vies barley got 100 likes.
    if this doesn't convince him that the Black Grassroots don't mess with him, I don't know what will.

watch at your own risk.

So tired of this guy.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The sad thing is a lot of black people listen to, follow, and think like this guy.
    The black community is over 90% coons!

People that think like us are by far a small minority!
    Spot on with that. Too many are willing to go along to get along, just dont rock "their" boat. SMH

Last edited:

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Why?

You two are saying the exact same thing whether you know it or not.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact that my wife is Hispanic has jack shit to do with it.
    If it didn't, then you wouldn't have multiple posts telling us how proud you are that your wife is white, and how she runs you, your house, and your pockets.
    For one hispanics get something for their vote.
    The hispanics get something for their vote because they leverage their political power and move as a unit. They didn't amass that power by crying on a message board every other week about not being able to convince people to vote red. They gained political power by voting the people they want into office, and voting the people they don't want out of office. It's not a complicated concept.
    Fact of the matter is you are an old baby boomer
    Nah, I'm not old.
    practicing the same thing that black people have done since the sixties
    You're right, I married a Black woman.

It's fine if you want to be blind and just vote for nothing. When did I ever suggest that? I very clearly said to strategically use our vote to get what we want. You don't read very well, officer.
    our people.
    Your wife is white & you're a former cop. You came on this very site and said that Black women said that you're corny, and you've put down Black women in multiple posts. Your people aren't my people.
    I think people like you are the reason black people are so behind and I think they way of thinking is outdated and foolish.
    Yeah...you're wrong again, but you seem like the type to misjudge regular Black people. I wonder if you look down on your white Trump-loving zaddy neighbor the same way...
    Don't try to make me vote for nothing.
    I'm not trying to make you do anything.
    Do what you want, that's your right.
    You can just stop because that dog don't hunt!
    No need to turn up on me, potna. You should've had that energy when that white woman was finessing you to put money on that jailbird's books. Get your own house in order before you come for me, fella.

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The hispanics get something for their vote because they leverage their political power and move as a unit. They didn't amass that power by crying on a message board every other week about not being able to convince people to vote red. They gained political power by voting the people they want into office, and voting the people they don't want out of office. It's not a complicated concept.
    Not all the way true. What you’re saying is basically that we are the cause of our own issue, that we are not playing the game properly which isn’t true. Hispanics get something for their vote because white power wants them as a buffer class so it is supporting them.

Following state elections in 1898, white supremacists moved into the US port of Wilmington, North Carolina, then the largest city in the state. They destroyed black-owned businesses, murdered black residents, and forced the elected local government - a coalition of white and black politicians - to resign en masse.

We don’t get anything for our vote because they hate us. That excerpt is one example of how we got who we wanted into office and white people just burned the town down.

Mason, TN is another more recent example. We got our people into office and then the comptroller tries to steal the town via paperwork.

We are not fighting the same fight as the Hispanics.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not all the way true. What you’re saying is basically that we are the cause of our own issue,
    I didn't say that. You're twisting my words.
    that we are not playing the game properly which isn’t true. Hispanics get something for their vote because white power wants them as a buffer class so it is supporting them.

We don’t get anything for our vote because they hate us.
    That sounds like a defeatest attitude. We don't get anything for our vote because we don't consolidate & vote as a unit. That's what Dr. Claud Anderson says we should do, and I agree with him.
    That excerpt is one example of how we got who we wanted into office and white people just burned the town down.

Mason, TN is another more recent example. We got our people into office and then the comptroller tries to steal the town via paperwork.
    Mason is a great example because the Black residents continued to fight instead of just saying "they hate us".
    You have to tell the whole story. Yes, the white comptroller tried to steal the town's charter, but he was unsuccessful, because Black people organized, and successfully fought to keep the town's charter.
    We are not fighting the same fight as the Hispanics.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mason is a great example because the Black residents continued to fight instead of just saying "they hate us".
    You have to tell the whole story. Yes, the white comptroller tried to steal the town's charter, but he was unsuccessful, because Black people organized, and successfully fought to keep the town's charter.
    Yes but they didn’t vote their way to keeping the city which is the whole point just like Ukrainians didn’t vote for billions or just like the illegals didn’t vote for the $300M they are getting for resources in New York or the 450k per person Biden is allegedly giving them per displaced person under the table.

Nothing is defeatist about my mentality. I simply understand that the nation hates us and it is not going to allow us to use its systems to enrich ourselves. It will burn it down before it allows us to do it and so the answer to this all is very clear but I won’t put it on here. Fact is, im not defeatist I just won’t pretend as if we have the same fight as the buffer classes.

The buffer classes had a similar fight to us at home and they ran to a place that gave them safe haven.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't say that. You're twisting my words.

That sounds like a defeatest attitude. We don't get anything for our vote because we don't consolidate & vote as a unit. That's what Dr. Claud Anderson says we should do, and I agree with him.

I'm going to just call a spade a spade.
    Rollie you a effin coon. You have coon attitude. You have coon thinking. It's not that you are old. I know lots of older people that are on code and know better.

You're problem is that you are a butter biscuit eating coon.

You have lost all credibility with me bro. No not bro. Scratch that. COON!

E

educatedman23

Fair response

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Doesn't you from being a cook
    You not advocating for a damn thing but voting for the Democrats.

You can try to diss all you want you still a musty ass coon.
    And I know the mf rocking the reverse high top bald on the top and hair on the sides ain't coming talking about nobody hair.

Go get you a toupee. Sit your ass down and vote for Biden like you planning to. Damn coon !
    Show me one post where I've suggested that we vote for a Democrat other than Marcel Dixon.
    If you can find a single post by me saying that, I'll cashapp you $100 that you can put on your brother-in-law's commisary. I legit challenge you to do that.
    You voted for Biden, I didn't. You've done more to support the Democrats than I ever have.
    So, stop telling lies about me, especially without proof.
    Otherwise, you and Consuela enjoy the rest of night, and try to get you some Black friends. Grow out your hair a little bit, and we might let you come around to where we are.
    ¡Buenas noches!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Show me one post where I've suggested that we vote for a Democrat other than Marcel Dixon.
    If you can find a single post by me saying that, I'll cashapp you $100 that you can put on your brother-in-law's commisary. I legit challenge you to do that.
    You voted for Biden, I didn't. You've done more to support the Democrats than I ever have.
    So, stop telling lies about me, especially without proof.
    Otherwise, you and Consuela enjoy the rest of night, and try to get you some Black friends. Grow out your hair a little bit, and we might let you come around to where we are.
    ¡Buenas noches!
    First off I don't need your money.
    Secondly suggestion to vote for either party makes you a coon in my book.

Yes I voted Biden. And I have said in several threads that was a mistake.

Secondly you don't know me to suggest I don't have black friends. Just because my wife is Hispanic doesn't mean I'm any less down for my people.

However you suggesting we just vote even if we aren't going to get anything but just to vote as a matter of ritual is exactly what Jason Black talked about in one of his podcasts. Just voting because you have been told you are supposed to or it's a civic duty etc...

You don't have to say that we should vote specifically for Democrats. You suggesting to just go vote without indicating a party shows the coon in you.

And I'm going to call your sorry coon ass out every time you do it!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Looks like the same thing to me...

randodisbelief
    And Rollie Forbes the man got extremely heated once you brought his wife into the mix. Y'all are gonna have to hash that out in the DMs or just apologize here in the thread. That was a low blow.

blackwomancoffee

Now, let's use that energy for this wicked system.

Barry Little

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Newsflash, Rowland:

The ONLY allies Black people need right now, are the ones who stare back at them in the mirror.

The only "alliance" an outgroup can have with another group with power, is a master-slave relationship.

Guess which side gets to play slave?

That's why any group that has ever been an outgroup throughout history, have always fought for EMPOWERMENT above everything else, securing that power with their own blood, sweat and hands. And once they have secured power for themselves, then and only then, can they successfully form alliances with others based on mutual interests--with the the power to reward and punish, as needed, and if necessary.

Black people have had an "alliance" with Democrats and liberals for decades. How's that working out for the majority of us these days--disenfranchised, marginalized, pushed to the bottom and under siege by everyone except the kitchen sink?

Gonna pass, Roland.

But good luck with your book.

I'm sure every printed copy will come in handy if there's ever another toilet paper shortage.

E

educatedman23

watch at your own risk.

There has to be a reason why the mainstream media keeps entertaining Roland. It cannot be because he keeps our people's attention.

E

educatedman23

He wants the shine and probably he knows this is his last leg. He is about to lose his nice benefits the system gave him over the years.

E

educatedman23

I have no plans on reading his dusty book.

E

educatedman23

I don’t know if it is his own dealing. I think it is more about the system trying to amplify counter-voices that don’t look like they come directly from the system. I think if he starts gaining traction they will use him to speak some of the New Black Media talking points and leading them back to the Dem plantation
    Bingo. That is exactly what it is. Real power is hidden. They yanked his chain and told him to get out there. They want to muddy the waters.

E

educatedman23

Yes but they didn’t vote their way to keeping the city which is the whole point just like Ukrainians didn’t vote for billions or just like the illegals didn’t vote for the $300M they are getting for resources in New York or the 450k per person Biden is allegedly giving them per displaced person under the table.

Nothing is defeatist about my mentality. I simply understand that the nation hates us and it is not going to allow us to use its systems to enrich ourselves. It will burn it down before it allows us to do it and so the answer to this all is very clear but I won’t put it on here. Fact is, im not defeatist I just won’t pretend as if we have the same fight as the buffer classes.

The buffer classes had a similar fight to us at home and they ran to a place that gave them safe haven.
    I would like to hear your answer to this in bold (not in the open) since I am a person who knows we will need to get some kind of power and particularly in the South where our people are most concentrated.

E

educatedman23

Newsflash, Rowland:

The ONLY allies Black people need right now, are the ones who stare back at them in the mirror.

The only "alliance" an outgroup can have with another group with power, is a master-slave relationship.

Guess which side gets to play slave?

That's why any group that has ever been an outgroup throughout history, have always fought for EMPOWERMENT above everything else, securing that power with their own blood, sweat and hands. And once they have secured power for themselves, then and only then, can they successfully form alliances with others based on mutual interests--with the the power to reward and punish, as needed, and if necessary.

Black people have had an "alliance" with Democrats and liberals for decades. How's that working out for the majority of us these days--disenfranchised, marginalized, pushed to the bottom and under siege by everyone except the kitchen sink?

Gonna pass, Roland.

But good luck with your book.

I'm sure every printed copy will come in handy if there's ever another toilet paper shortage.
    We have tried alliances in the past. What have they accomplished? Nothing. We walk away thinking the other person is our "friend", and the other person just walked away gaining some kind of advantage over us. Our people keep helping them, and Roland is one. He has to know that alliances have not helped. He is Boule and is on their side.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The sad thing about Roland is that he actually, truly believes in what he is doing. He's too far gone. It would be different if he thought he was wrong and just taking money, but no, he's a true believer in that old Civil Rights Era thinking.

The one thing I find even worse are the Black politicians from overwhelmingly black districts. They can openly be similar to Marcel and have no worry about other groups to vote him out.

Maxine Waters is from a district that was once predominantly Black but is now predominantly Latino. It's weak but she can at least muster an excuse. Some of these Congresspersons from parts of Detroit, Philly, Newark, etc, have no excuse. They are worse than Roland as bad as Roland is.

Finally, I guarantee you Roland browbeat The Breakfast club into having him on there. Charlamagne is friends with Tariq, so he knows that they are beefing and why. They didn't invite him, Roland invited himself is my supposition.

As for Sway, he's on that kumbayah BS. So, he was an easy one to get Roland to come on.