The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar at Crown Jewel

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Brock looking like a Thanksgiving turkey. What do yall @Mastamind and @Rollie Forbes think about this match up?

This is one of those Saudi shows, I thought Roman didn't do those?

I hope Roman wins, MVP & Lashley get traded to Smackdown, and then Lashley & Roman finally feud.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope Roman wins, MVP & Lashley get traded to Smackdown, and then Lashley & Roman finally feud.
    Two years ago I would never think of wanting Wrestlers to go from RAW to Smackdown but Smackdown has been a much better show for awhile now. I feel like they take more risks with Smackdown, we got Cesaro and Shinsuke were not really getting booked before and now we see them going through a revival. Also I like the fact that Smackdown is two hours, RAW just takes too much of my damn time. I end up texting and shit and missing key parts.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Two years ago I would never think of wanting Wrestlers to go from RAW to Smackdown but Smackdown has been a much better show for awhile now. I feel like they take more risks with Smackdown, we got Cesaro and Shinsuke were not really getting booked before and now we see them going through a revival. Also I like the fact that Smackdown is two hours, RAW just takes too much of my damn time. I end up texting and shit and missing key parts.
    I don't even watch Raw. They really need to clean that show up.

I tell you one thing... If they give the Brock Lesnar takes the strap off Roman, I'm won't be watching Smackdown either. I'm still mad about how they did Kofi.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't even watch Raw. They really need to clean that show up.

I tell you one thing... If they give the Brock Lesnar takes the strap off Roman, I'm won't be watching Smackdown either. I'm still mad about how they did Kofi.
    Mark Henry's face said it all:

This was so disrespectful to Kofi, I wonder what was their thought process. Did they think it was going to spice up the debut on Fox. To me it just showed the lack of respect they had for Kofi and wasn't even believable. I've seen Kofi take too much damage just for him to be out in one slam. Shit doesn't even make sense.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks

This was so disrespectful to Kofi, I wonder what was their thought process. Did they think it was going to spice up the debut on Fox. To me it just showed the lack of respect they had for Kofi and wasn't even believable. I've seen Kofi take too much damage just for him to be out in one slam. Shit doesn't even make sense.
    It made Kofi look like a fool. They kind of did the same thing with Bianca at Summerslam. It just makes wrestling look fake.
    more fake than it already is. They might as well have had him go out there and just hand the belt over

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It made Kofi look like a fool. They kind of did the same thing with Bianca at Summerslam. It just makes wrestling look fake.
    more fake than it already is. They might as well have had him go out there and just hand the belt over

They could have even wrote in an injury or something and had him hand over the belt. Anything would have been better than pure humiliation.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The worst part is that they robbed Kofi just to bring in Cain Velasquez, and that bama was out of WWE by the next commercial break.