Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Samsung is the king.

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
I've been with Samsung for a very long time, looks like I'm going to stick around.
That's exactly the same thing with me. If I should calculate all the smartphone I have used, Samsung should be at least over 90% of it. I recently got A53 for my brother who just turned 18. I'm getting him introduced to the brand 😂.

Barida

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
That's exactly the same thing with me. If I should calculate all the smartphone I have used, Samsung should be at least over 90% of it. I recently got A53 for my brother who just turned 18. I'm getting him introduced to the brand 😂.

I've been a fan of Samsung for as far back as 2016. The work they put into developing new models for their users drew me towards the Samsung brand and I have succeeded in introducing my fiance to the Samsung brand. Other mobile companies have a long way to go when it comes to customer's satisfaction.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you think the battery performance is better? That was one of the things I always heard people complain about with the flagships. They say that the phones just don't last all day. I need a phone to be able to get me through the day without needing a charge but when I had the s7, I feel like it struggled. I would have to charge it twice a day.