Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think that scheduled posts should be thought about being implemented onto the platform. It makes it easier for people to post threads when they're away from their devices, and allows for you to have a more flexible user experience that doesn't require you to be present at all times to make a post that you want to be posted at a very specific time.

To prevent spamming of the scheduled posts system, there should be a scheduled post cap of at least 2 or 3 scheduled posts at a time, and could also be made where you can't schedule a post in the same hour as another scheduled post to prevent too many posts from appearing from the same user back to back.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think that scheduled posts should be thought about being implemented onto the platform. It makes it easier for people to post threads when they're away from their devices, and allows for you to have a more flexible user experience that doesn't require you to be present at all times to make a post that you want to be posted at a very specific time.

To prevent spamming of the scheduled posts system, there should be a scheduled post cap of at least 2 or 3 scheduled posts at a time, and could also be made where you can't schedule a post in the same hour as another scheduled post to prevent too many posts from appearing from the same user back to back.
    I made it available but it’s going to be for 6ZEROS Premium members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.