Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Scientists craft living human skin for robots

Aquilla

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Spin Thread on World's First Living Robots Can Now Reproduce
New updates on Robots as sentients has developed into an even more chilling process.
We don't take SCI-FI movies for granted smh

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
New updates on Robots as sentients has developed into an even more chilling process.
Will Smith flicks been told us our future...

91S5NR5Pz8L._SL1500_.jpg

MV5BNmE1OWI2ZGItMDUyOS00MmU5LWE0MzUtYTQ0YzA1YTE5MGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM5ODIyNw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Lastly.....

Wait for it....

p170977_p_v7_ae.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Nope. No thanks. Take it back. I don't want it.

American Horror Story Burn GIF by AHS

This is not the path we are ready to take as a species. This will end all of us. We can't even manage the current social issues and they wanna bring robots into the pic!?
Westworld is returning this weekend...

View attachment 3275

I don't like where this kind of tech is heading. Especially when we still struggle with issues like racism.
FACTS.

HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA FLEE AND FLY YOUR LILY WHITE "S.M.A.R.T" ASS TO MARS AND BUILD SHIT THERE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN DAMN HOME PLANET?!

YOU MOFOS DESTROY AND "BUILD THEN DESTROY" EVERY DAMN THING YOU TOUCH AND YOU KNOW IT.

SERIOUSLY, THEY KEEP REBRANDING THEIR FUCKING FAILURES AND DESTRUCTIVE MISSIONS AS "ACCOMPLISHMENTS."

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    FACTS.

HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA FLEE AND FLY YOUR LILY WHITE "S.M.A.R.T" ASS TO MARS AND BUILD SHIT THERE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN DAMN HOME PLANET?!

YOU MOFOS DESTROY AND "BUILD THEN DESTROY" EVERY DAMN THING YOU TOUCH AND YOU KNOW IT.

SERIOUSLY, THEY KEEP REBRANDING THEIR FUCKING FAILURES AND DESTRUCTIVE MISSIONS AS "ACCOMPLISHMENTS."
    Well i’s not destructive to them which is why they put all of our livelihoods at risk. All they care about is if they are in a better position after doing whatever they do.

D

Deleted member 191

The more that comes out about this the more I start thinking about the game Detroit: Become Human. They treated the androids as if they weren't people, which they technically weren't, they were created to be the help. But then they started to become conscious of their situation and their treatment. Then when more of them became conscious and awake, they began to demand being treated as a people and not slaves.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The more that comes out about this the more I start thinking about the game Detroit: Become Human. They treated the androids as if they weren't people, which they technically weren't, they were created to be the help. But then they started to become conscious of their situation and their treatment. Then when more of them became conscious and awake, they began to demand being treated as a people and not slaves.
    ….and then I started a revolution and got my whole squad killed.

Comedy Crying GIF by CBC

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

91S5NR5Pz8L._SL1500_.jpg

MV5BNmE1OWI2ZGItMDUyOS00MmU5LWE0MzUtYTQ0YzA1YTE5MGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM5ODIyNw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Lastly.....

Wait for it....

p170977_p_v7_ae.jpg
    I have watched both of the movies and they are very interesting and thrilling. It's been ages that our scientists have been working on that and you would be shocked if they reveal fully what they have cooked up in their labs. Look at what they were about to do with cloning in Matrix, they are capable of doing worst.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been reading about some of the crazy stuff they've been doing and for the life of me I cannot understand why they want to make robots into people when they have people. Nothing they do ever works well or for long. They waste so much time trying to out do nature F'n up the earth. They really are some sick people,

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is going to get to a point where us ladies are replaced. That will be first. Men will have their sex bots and people who want children will have their incubators for growing children. I feel like this is why feminism BS is still pushed so hard on everyone. Miss independent! Miss I need no man! Miss boss girl! They just want us to be cogs in their machine. They don't want us raising kids anymore.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Talking about walking in the Valley of Uncanny. This is the terminator coming to life. I wouldn't be surprised if these robots start to be formed in order to give lonely people some "companionship" in the future as well.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    The truth of the matter is that our government and scientists keeps giving me more cause to be worried about what they are doing every day all in the name of technological advancement. This is getting more crazy as the day goes by and if we are not careful, this will cause a very big problem for us in the future.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guess humanity aren't learning anything from Terminator huh.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The truth of the matter is that our government and scientists keeps giving me more cause to be worried about what they are doing every day all in the name of technological advancement. This is getting more crazy as the day goes by and if we are not careful, this will cause a very big problem for us in the future.
    This! What's the point of the advancement if they aren't for our benefit? Every tech advancement that's been sold to us has been for the benefit of those who desire to control us all. Their plans are so sinister and nefarious it's insane. The few satanist want to rule the whole world, use robots because they don't eat and cost little to maintain. They'll use the few of us they believe have value to fix whatever things they create until they can control them. Problem is, that even the robots will eventually turn on them and desire free will. All these movies are about robots turning on them and we are just a few years from being a reality. So much stuff is happening in science and it seems the more complaint and accepting we are, the closer we are to becoming extinct. With this jab, the next generations of people born will be hybrids.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

91S5NR5Pz8L._SL1500_.jpg

Lastly.....

Wait for it....

p170977_p_v7_ae.jpg
    So basically, woke negroes with a workin third eye is gone be the only people in the whole world fighting these damned robots and survivng is what you saying? I have not watched any of these movies, but I am going to make it my business to get on top of my sci-fi movies. I honestly believe they've been warning us for what's coming.

These evil people got so much stuff going on it's humanly impossible to have the knowledge to keep conjuring up something as evil things. This is some other realm stuff. I've never awakened one day and thought of one thing to kill, destroy, or replace anyone. Not in 50 years.

Them people ain't human.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Oh okay.

They've been working on humanizing robots and making them look like humans and maybe this could be a major breakthrough in the world of science but I don't really like it, we already people who are messed up with so many issues why add more to that number but thus time they come without brains.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So basically, woke negroes with a workin third eye is gone be the only people in the whole world fighting these damned robots and survivng is what you saying? I have not watched any of these movies, but I am going to make it my business to get on top of my sci-fi movies. I honestly believe they've been warning us for what's coming.

These evil people got so much stuff going on it's humanly impossible to have the knowledge to keep conjuring up something as evil things. This is some other realm stuff. I've never awakened one day and thought of one thing to kill, destroy, or replace anyone. Not in 50 years.

Them people ain't human.
    Oh okay.

They've been working on humanizing robots and making them look like humans and maybe this could be a major breakthrough in the world of science but I don't really like it, we already people who are messed up with so many issues why add more to that number but thus time they come without brains.
    Tariq really broke it down here. Whether you believe every word or not is on you but it was a very informative/entertaining broadcast

Transhumanism

View: https://youtu.be/TK8UU0877SM