The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sexyy Red's Sex Tape Leak Is Par For The Course

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks

Is Sexyy Red a Victim?​

Yes and no. She is a victim for having an intimate moment allegedly "leaked" but is she deserving of empathy and protection? Not in our opinion. She professes degeneracy, hangs around other professors of degeneracy, and now has to reap the consequences of said actions. It is no different than your run-of-mill thug rapper succumbing to the violence they rap incessantly about. Do not frolic with the bottom of society and then expect the straight-laced to come save you.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Is Sexyy Red a Victim?​

Yes and no. She is a victim for having an intimate moment allegedly "leaked" but is she deserving of empathy and protection? Not in our opinion. She professes degeneracy, hangs around other professors of degeneracy, and now has to reap the consequences of said actions. It is no different than your run-of-mill thug rapper succumbing to the violence they rap incessantly about. Do not frolic with the bottom of society and then expect the strait-laced to come save you.
    Empathy? Yeah I don’t think leaking someone’s private life like that is cool even if I don’t like the person, which is the case with Sexy Red.

Protection? How? I hate to answer a question with a question but this is a person whose sole image is at far odds with what most of us are for. I don’t know how we could offer her protection and how effective it would be. The best we can do for her is to give advice and education about black history and our current state of affairs but the Hollywood machine would never allow her to change. Verdict: she’s done!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Empathy? Yeah I don’t think leaking someone’s private life like that is cool even if I don’t like the person, which is the case with Sexy Red.

Protection? How? I hate to answer a question with a question but this is a person whose sole image is at far odds with what most of us are for. I don’t know how we could offer her protection and how effective it would be. The best we can do for her is to give advice and education about black history and our current state of affairs but the Hollywood machine would never allow her to change. Verdict: she’s done!
    I thought Jay was going to go into victim blaming but I'm glad he didn't. I can get behind the "She's a victim but she is out on the streets dolo" tip because it's true. She is playing a game that leaves you protectionless.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Play hoe games, win hoe prizes.

Don't really know a whole hell of a lot about her but I don't have sympathy for ladies that put themselves in this position. Be smarter about your privacy, even that is even the case. This was probably an intentional leak. Women these days are wild.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The protection part comes from the dialogue that ensues when SOME women promote independence but then want to switch back to chivalry when independence starts baring consequence.

Like for instance, I always get flack because I have no empathy or sympathy for the Meg the Stallion shooting. People were talking about “protect Black women” but I’m like “wasn’t she a savage” just a minute ago?

Every dude I knew that was savage knew that you could get beat up, shot or locked up behind it and those that did chalked it up to the game. So long story short, if you wanna be out there ripping and running the streets talking about the color of your butt hole and how your homies have the choppers and you gon sick them on the haters be ready for the consequences of that.

We have this horrible dynamic where SOME women wanna act like thugs but then want to become damsel in distresses when it’s time to pay the cost. If you wanna be a thug go out and do your thang but don’t try to shame respectable society when it don’t work out how you think it will and no one is there to save you.

JerriBun
    JerriBun
    "'wasn’t she a savage' just a minute ago?"

The Fortnite emote with that song popped in my head when I read this. 😭
    Reactions: Jay

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The protection part comes from the dialogue that ensues when SOME women promote independence but then want to switch back to chivalry when independence starts baring consequence.
    Amen! These ladies wanna live all wild out there and the second their life choices smack them in their faces, they cry about it. I cut ties with a lot of female friends over this bs. I don't want the drama in my life. Have enough to deal with as is! If you wanna live that life, you deal with your own damn consequences.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Like for instance, I always get flack because I have no empathy or sympathy for the Meg the Stallion shooting. People were talking about “protect Black women” but I’m like “wasn’t she a savage” just a minute ago?

Every dude I knew that was savage knew that you could get beat up, shot or locked up behind it and those that did chalked it up to the game. So long story short, if you wanna be out there ripping and running the streets talking about the color of your butt hole and how your homies have the choppers and you gon sick them on the haters be ready for the consequences of that.

We have this horrible dynamic where SOME women wanna act like thugs but then want to become damsel in distresses when it’s time to pay the cost. If you wanna be a thug go out and do your thang but don’t try to shame respectable society when it don’t work out how you think it will and no one is there to save you.
    I fully agree with your point of not having empathy for individuals that willingly put themselves in certain situations but looking at the bigger picture we’re talking about individuals in an industry (Hollywood) not controlled by us and the powers that be only put out a certain black image, pertaining to black female rappers it’s just going to to be an ignorant image. I wanted to bring that up because the compassion I’d have for a regular sister whose shot vs a millionaire that chooses bad company is different, we can’t treat everyone with a harsh hand we must educate when we can.

But bringing it back to your point, all these entertainers are agents of white supremacy and should be treated as enemies if they refuse to recognize that.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I don't like when Men try to police Women's bodies. If she wants to twerk let her, it doesn't mean she deserves to have her sex tape leaked.
    It's not about policing women's body, it's about respect and order. You can't have a functional and thriving community with everybody doing what they WANT to do.

Last edited:

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    It's not about policing women's body, it's about respect and order. You can't have a functional and thriving community with everybody doing what they WANT to.

How do you create order? By policing. So you are wanting to police how we use our bodies. I don’t see any talk about law and order when male rappers talk about all the hoes they have. The rules should apply evenly across the community.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    How do you create order? By policing. So you are wanting to police how we use our bodies. I don’t see any talk about law and order when male rappers talk about all the hoes they have. The rules should apply evenly across the community.
    I 100% agree men should be held accountable just as much as women.
    You create order by having a code, something people can use as a guide to deal with daily issues effectively. And a code would deal with everybody equally, just like women have obligations, men have theirs too.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I 100% agree men should be held accountable just as much as women.
    You create order by having a code, something people can use as a guide to deal with daily issues effectively. And a code would deal with everybody equally, just like women have obligations, men have theirs too.
    I respect that you believe both sexes need to be held to the same standard. It doesn't mean I agree with your standard but I do have respect for your desire for equality.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I fully agree with your point of not having empathy for individuals that willingly put themselves in certain situations but looking at the bigger picture we’re talking about individuals in an industry (Hollywood) not controlled by us and the powers that be only put out a certain black image, pertaining to black female rappers it’s just going to to be an ignorant image. I wanted to bring that up because the compassion I’d have for a regular sister whose shot vs a millionaire that chooses bad company is different, we can’t treat everyone with a harsh hand we must educate when we can.

But bringing it back to your point, all these entertainers are agents of white supremacy and should be treated as enemies if they refuse to recognize that.
    I talked about that in the article but in the end it does not absolve the agents from their misdeeds. Willful or unwilling participation is still participation which I know you don't disagree with...just saying it for whoever is reading. To your point about regular sister vs. millionaire/celebrity:

I hold the same standard regardless of economic class. A regular sister that is hanging with thugs will find herself having thug-related issues. It's one of the reasons why I never hung out with my Crip homies growing up.
    1. I didn't see them getting any money and that is all I was about.
    2. None of them were able to be thugs and have a successful outcome. All the OG's that made something of themselves gave the thug life up...I saw it with my oldest brother. He didn't start prospering until he stopped banging.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I respect that you believe both sexes need to be held to the same standard. It doesn't mean I agree with your standard but I do have respect for your desire for equality.
    Well not exactly equal, men should be held even more accountable than women because men are the head of the relationship.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's a bad name; She's not even sexy first off.
    And she isn't a redbone.
    I guess this is a case of she identifies as a sexy redbone even though she is just a ugly azz chick!

BlackWarGod
    BlackWarGod
    The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Nah you make your bed you lie in it not wasting my energy trying to protect those who want to live an off code life. As for accountability.......ask some of these Rappers on RICO Charges if they're being held accountable. #coldworld🤷🏾‍♂️ ( be careful watching that video if a crime has been committed you could be an accessory for sharing or viewing it!

Last edited:

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So a friend of mine that knows more about Sexyy Red filled me in. She said that this woman is a drama whore pretty much and while she may not have leaked the stuff intentionally, she is not mad that people are talking about it. She was saying the only thing that is probably hurting right now is her ego cause people saying she is lousy af in bed. lol