The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Shaq And Shaunie

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
TBA did a thing on it. Truth is though, Shaq was smashing all kinds of chicks openly in LA. I literallly saw him in a big black SUV once with some chick near Westwood (UCLA's campus). I have a home girl who modeled whose friend was seeing him and ran into them at Beverly Center (LA people will know this).

My guess is Shaunie did love him. A lot and stuck with him as long as she emotionally could. It was publicly embarrassing for her. My guess is she said she never really loved him because she's still hurt, he's got girlfriends in their 20s, worth a few hundred million, living his best life.

He kept it classy. He has said in an interview he had a great wife and he messed things up. TBA is right, she won't be able to find another Shaq. But she got the all the trappings of wealth. Great kids.

Yep, Shaq kept it class. Kudos to him. I feel for her. That may sound simpish, don't care. I wouldn't want any of my female relatives or friends to have their husband be out there in them streets open like that while in a very public, famous marriage.

438174644_822424463251463_1742954076621908379_n.jpg