The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

She Got Em

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Men do that the most. Similar age dating a woman young. So, I can't be a hypocrite. It's just uncommon. Men are the leaders in a relationship usually (not tryna be sexist, just facts), so the older guy/younger woman isn't as strange with that dynamic.

In this one, how is he the leader? Maybe he is. No woman her age (39) is going to respect the opinion of a 22 year old. She just isn't. It's a come up for her. 18 year financial annuity.

That being said, its his own fault. Pretty much anyone you see in the NFL or NBA today with very few exceptions, were outstanding athletes since at least middle school. They were top 3, 4 or 5 start HS athletes, who were recruited by several of the top 25 big schools in the country. They were likely going pro. That said, girls were after them hard since middle school. They wer smashing women left and right if they wanted to, through HS, college. They aren't dumb. They avoided all those girls who were tryna have a future NBA or NFL player as their baby daddy and they avoided it.

Finally, she's a city girl. She's been in the game. That was well known. This totally on him. I have zero empathy. Maybe she lied about being on the pill. Maybe she told him her tubes were tied. Whatever. You are making millions. That is a responsibility for you future and your family.

This is a "self inflicted wound". I genuinely hope its true love. But I'm not that naive. That money he will have to pay each month is his tuition to grown up/mature school.

Her press conference:

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Men do that the most. Similar age dating a woman young. So, I can't be a hypocrite. It's just uncommon. Men are the leaders in a relationship usually (not tryna be sexist, just facts), so the older guy/younger woman isn't as strange with that dynamic.

In this one, how is he the leader? Maybe he is. No woman her age (39) is going to respect the opinion of a 22 year old. She just isn't. It's a come up for her. 18 year financial annuity.

That being said, its his own fault. Pretty much anyone you see in the NFL or NBA today with very few exceptions, were outstanding athletes since at least middle school. They were top 3, 4 or 5 start HS athletes, who were recruited by several of the top 25 big schools in the country. They were likely going pro. That said, girls were after them hard since middle school. They wer smashing women left and right if they wanted to, through HS, college. They aren't dumb. They avoided all those girls who were tryna have a future NBA or NFL player as their baby daddy and they avoided it.

Finally, she's a city girl. She's been in the game. That was well known. This totally on him. I have zero empathy. Maybe she lied about being on the pill. Maybe she told him her tubes were tied. Whatever. You are making millions. That is a responsibility for you future and your family.

This is a "self inflicted wound". I genuinely hope its true love. But I'm not that naive. That money he will have to pay each month is his tuition to grown up/mature school.

Her press conference:
    Tell the truth! It is what it is.