The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

She Says No Plus Ones At Her Wedding, Is She a Jerk?

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Having a plus one is just a standard thing. I don't get why they are making it so complicated. What if people aren't married but have been together for a while? They can't go together?

Seems like someone is expecting too much. I wouldn't deal with it. If she was my friend, I wouldn't bother going.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Having a plus one is just a standard thing. I don't get why they are making it so complicated. What if people aren't married but have been together for a while? They can't go together?

Seems like someone is expecting too much. I wouldn't deal with it. If she was my friend, I wouldn't bother going.
    I feel like a wedding is the first time a lot of people feel like they have authority and veto power and they go wild with it. She made these overly complex rules because she could. Not because they are logical or beneficial but simply because she could.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like a wedding is the first time a lot of people feel like they have authority and veto power and they go wild with it. She made these overly complex rules because she could. Not because they are logical or beneficial but simply because she could.
    Oh yeah you are probably right. People get all power hungry. The bride is usual all "THIS IS MY DAY!" and if anyone messes anything up, they almost always flip out.