Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Trump would definitely benefit us in terms of keeping illegal immigrants out at least, but I'm not sure about anything else. Biden is just a no-go for me though.
The only illegal immigrants that the Trump administration kept out were those Hatians at the Texas border. Meanwhile, those damn illegal Asians & Messicans were everywhere!
For all their talk, neither party is actually tough on illegal immigration.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If he promises us something, yes. If he doesn’t then you’re just giving your vote away for free like you do with the Democrats.
Trump's a businessman, and he's skilled at Hollywood talk. He'll promise anything to close a deal (those white folks are still waiting on Mexico to pay for the promised border wall), I'm more interested to see what he can actually deliver.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trump's a businessman, and he's skilled at Hollywood talk. He'll promise anything to close a deal (those white folks are still waiting on Mexico to pay for the promised border wall), I'm more interested to see what he can actually deliver.
    Yup just like Biden promised the lift every voice act and the police commission. They all talk when it comes to us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. So there's no reason to believe either of them when they "promise" us anything.
    Yeah but if they come out and say “I’m for reparations” it’s better than what the democrats are doing which is “kiss my ass and come vote”. The people may end up played but someone actually verbalizing our agenda in the big house is a start. I wouldn’t be mad at anyone who voted for Trump if he said he was for reparations.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah but if they come out and say “I’m for reparations” it’s better than what the democrats are doing which is “kiss my ass and come vote”. The people may end up played but someone actually verbalizing our agenda in the big house is a start. I wouldn’t be mad at anyone who voted for Trump if he said he was for reparations.
    Saying "I'm for reparations" is the same as a woman lying & saying she'll give you some if you take her to Salt Bae. Her offer may sound good, but that doesn't mean you'll actually get anything other than a bill for dinner.
    Everybody already knows our agenda. I don't care about anybody verbalizing it, or making empty campaign promises. I can't feed my family or pay my bills with a promise.
    I'm only interested in who is actually going to cut the check, and I know that neither Trump nor Biden is going to do it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Saying "I'm for reparations" is the same as a woman lying & saying she'll give you some if you take her to Salt Bae. Her offer may sound good, but that doesn't mean you'll actually get anything other than a bill for dinner.
    Everybody already knows our agenda. I don't care about anybody verbalizing it, or making empty campaign promises. I can't feed my family or pay my bills with a promise.
    I'm only interested in who is actually going to cut the check, and I know that neither Trump nor Biden is going to do it.
    How can someone get you a check if you don't vote them in? They're supposed to cut the check before they get into office?

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How can someone get you a check if you don't vote them in? They're supposed to cut the check before they get into office?

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN
    Great question. The answer to your question is that Trump has already served as POTUS. If he didn't cut the check with his first four years, then it's a safe bet that he wouldn't cut it if he got a second term.
    But hey, it's your vote. Do with it what you want.

Coach Bettis

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Should black people vote for Trump in 2024??
    We are NOT talking Lesser of Two Evils!
    We are NOT talking vote to keep one out! Voting is Transactional! Quid Pro Quo “ something for something
    If a candidate promises TANGIBLES they have my vote. If they don’t produce my tangibles ….I have their office number and will call, visit and vote them out if need be

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Great question. The answer to your question is that Trump has already served as POTUS. If he didn't cut the check with his first four years, then it's a safe bet that he wouldn't cut it if he got a second term.
    But hey, it's your vote. Do with it what you want.
    In that case we shouldn't vote at all because it seems like with every presidency we lose more than we gain. You're not making logical sense.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We are NOT talking Lesser of Two Evils!
    We are NOT talking vote to keep one out! Voting is Transactional! Quid Pro Quo “ something for something
    If a candidate promises TANGIBLES they have my vote. If they don’t produce my tangibles ….I have their office number and will call, visit and vote them out if need be
    Simple and plain, I like it.

@RatTat3

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Trump would definitely benefit us in terms of keeping illegal immigrants out at least, but I'm not sure about anything else. Biden is just a no-go for me though.
    More than 1 million immigrants arrive in the U.S. each year. In 2018, the top country of origin for new immigrants coming into the U.S. was China, with 149,000 people, followed by India (129,000), Mexico (120,000) and the Philippines (46,000).Aug 20, 2020 🤔
    There will never be a Mexican owning a NBA team like a Chinese man
    The black man threaten to sue the NBA in order to get the Charlotte hornets

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    More than 1 million immigrants arrive in the U.S. each year. In 2018, the top country of origin for new immigrants coming into the U.S. was China, with 149,000 people, followed by India (129,000), Mexico (120,000) and the Philippines (46,000).Aug 20, 2020 🤔
    There will never be a Mexican owning a NBA team like a Chinese man
    The black man threaten to sue the NBA in order to get the Charlotte hornets
    All of these White people love these immigrants coming into the country. They are not going anywhere.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In that case we shouldn't vote at all because it seems like with every presidency we lose more than we gain. You're not making logical sense.
    I never said not to vote, that was how you interpreted my words. My logic is sound, the problem is your interpretation.
    Like I said though, you do what you want.

@RatTat3

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    All of these White people love these immigrants coming into the country. They are not going anywhere.
    The black vote would not count
    On this education chart if different countries.
    Now on this chart, some of these countries have Caucasian individuals that live there, too, like Elon Musk who is from Africa 81F50DDE-E836-4F0A-9712-FC43314C32B0.jpeg

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only illegal immigrants that the Trump administration kept out were those Hatians at the Texas border. Meanwhile, those damn illegal Asians & Messicans were everywhere!
    For all their talk, neither party is actually tough on illegal immigration.
    I'm pretty sure Biden was president during the whole Haitian immigrant issue. SO why are we blaming Trump for something when he wasn't even president?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After reading the thread suggesting that the whole immigrant bussing may have been a stunt to get workers for the Canada-New York pipeline; I‘m not so sure it matters who’s in office anymore. That said, if Trump will stop immigration (because it doesn’t benefit FBA) and stop giving them benefits and privileges over us, I’d back him.

@RatTat3

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Trump ended TPS for Hatians while he was President.
    So if you’re so-called black or brown, you don’t stand a chance in this country

TPS currently protects around 330,000 people in the U.S. from 10 countries who would otherwise be subjected to disease, violence, starvation, the aftermath of natural disasters, and other life-threatening conditions. The largest group of TPS recipients is from El Salvador (195,000 people) followed by Honduras (57,000 people) and Haiti (50,000 people).

Other countries with TPS holders include Nepal (8,950 people), Syria (7,000 people), Nicaragua (2,550 people), Yemen (1,250 people), Sudan (1,040 people), Somalia (500 people), South Sudan (84 people), Guinea (930 people), and Sierra Leone (1,180 people).

The Trump administration also ended DED status for Liberians who lived in the United States for over two decades.

The first three countries are the N-Word just like me

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw all I need to see during the last bid :)

... true facts, his reputation as someone who keeps his promises... Not good, at least from my point of view. ( To be fair, neither do the others, so I guess it works out)

Neither party will get us there.

Trump reminded me of having Archie Bunker in the White House.