The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

"Should the Pearls And Chucks" crew give an official statement?

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
OKAY....

Are we far enuf into this Presidency to expect WIDE OPEN BACK PEDALING from those who voted for Kamala and Joe? I don't speak from any political corner, you know, the whole "Dred Scot/my right to vote is voted on/no B1 specific agenda present" thing...

I come PURELY from a place of unfettered TRUTH and the need to make SENSE. With where we are as B1, where we are as a PLANET, what has and hasn't been delivered upon.... THOSE AMONG YOU THAT VOTED FOR THIS... WORE PEARLS AND CHUCKS... CELEBRATED.... From juss PLAIN OL' ACCOUNTABILITY...

If NOT for this VIDEO that didn't sway you from the polls, don't you think you owe EVERYONE you tacitly demean and diminish for NOT voting, those who you chastised for not supporting a Black woman etc... SUMPM???

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtDM1nfrg

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The midterms are going to tell the tale. We will see the usual Democrat shills but they are going to come across some serious firepower from B1 individuals as Joe/Blow have done everything for everyone except us.

I’m interested in seeing Democrat support in 2020, if we see declines expect more Democrat havens to push for Illegals to Vote.