Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Somebody Say, Suspect! - Re: Tariq's 5.4.22 Broadcast, On Dave Chapelle Incident

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This was a solid analysis. 💡 It does make you wonder how this gentleman was able to circumvent security, get on stage, & be able to attempt this assault on Chapelle (which embarrassingly failed). Again: somebody say, SUSPECT!

Tariq Nasheed: Was The Dave Chappelle Attack an Inside Job?

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
notice how in the past month, we've had people come at both Tyson and Chappelle....also, let's keep an eye out for any dead or missing Hollywood Bowl employees in the next couple of days. mad suspicious
That's right: Tyson just the other week. The dude that harassed him on the plane was lucky he didn't end up stomped out like the fool who attacked Chappelle.

Injury Beat Up GIF by euphoria

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Tariq with his conspiracy theory bullshit.
Meh. 🤷🏾‍♂️

While his entire theory, may or may not hold weight, I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water.

I would at least be questioning who or what went left, in even letting this slip in security happen.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    notice how in the past month, we've had people come at both Tyson and Chappelle....also, let's keep an eye out for any dead or missing Hollywood Bowl employees in the next couple of days. mad suspicious
    good catch on this one, I didn't even think about the Tyson incident, Tyson just had another potential incident a few days ago, again!

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    good catch on this one, I didn't even think about the Tyson incident, Tyson just had another potential incident a few days ago, again!
    A bizarre nose-picker (allegedly), at that. 👃🏾