The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Song I Found About WS Destroying Black Towns. WDYT?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh BTW, it didn't take long for a white racist Italian WS with "Black friends" named Joe Ricciardi (@jricci007) to get triggered and show up in the IG comments to vehemently whine and oppose reparations in some unhinged rant. How do claim slavery is over and WeLFarE IS HeRe, then lie about Italians being slaves in America while humble bragging about accepted into the world of whiteness as if being a "lesser" white is the same as being a "lesser" human being (Black)?

Then the typical "Black people, if you want me to love and respect you more, be Republican or Democrat so I can pretend to tolerate you more" statement is inserted.

I9jpgwH.jpeg

X8JpVSn.jpeg

37oWAOb.jpeg

y275cXM.jpeg

us57Rw5.jpeg

Imagine being this soulless, desperate, dishonest, evil, hateful and void of humanity. He sees Black people as tools and property to hide his racism behind. If only his "Black friends" knew how he really felt about them and Black people as a whole.

Fück J Ricci / Joe Ricciardi as a group, a "person", and as a record label. 🗣

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ART
    ART
    Imagine how different hip hop would sound if more rap artists (especially trap rappers) started switching their subject matter to something like this.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do you claim slavery is over and WeLFarE IS HeRe? White supremacy and white privilege IS the BIGGEST welfare program worldwide. Black people did not benefit from slavery and any perceived "benefit" was short-lived after endless racist WS sabotage by the Anglo-Saxons, Irish, Italians, and the other non-Blacks alike.

YDSt5oX.jpg

Joseph Ricciardi​

Director l JRicci Management Company
    • JRicci Management Company
    • Hudson and Marlboro High School Mass
    Suwanee, Georgia, United States · Contact info
    • 27 connections
    Connect

AboutAbout​

Digital Media Strategies is a leading SEO company out of Atlanta GA. We specialize in SEO, Social Media Management and Marketing, Online Advertising, and Web Design.

We also have the best NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING for your customers that you can will ever find. No more turning away good customers because of NO CREDIT or SLOW CREDIT. Interest rates at ONLY 9%Digital Media Strategies is a leading SEO company out of Atlanta GA. We specialize in SEO, Social Media Management and Marketing, Online Advertising, and Web Design. We also have the best NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING for your customers that you can will ever find. No more turning away good customers because of NO CREDIT or SLOW CREDIT. Interest rates at ONLY 9%

ActivityActivity​

28 followers28 followers

Joseph hasn’t posted yetRecent posts Joseph shares will be displayed here.
    Show all activity

ExperienceExperience​

EducationEducation​

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Haze Of Our Lives

This is Public Record btw.
    HTVifdD.jpg

White privilege and white supremacy is when you don't have to be famous or known of to become wealthy or successful. You can literally be a noname and fail upwards like Joseph Ricciardi and achieve much more with ease. Having a family member with money is also a plus. White supremacy and privileges afford whites and its selected model minorities safety nets and economic cushions beyond the typical, bare minimum food stamp, section 8 and welfare check programs.

Beautiful isn't it?
    irQJmdd.jpg

Never forget, Black comedian Chris Rock of Alpine, NJ said he lives right next door to a white dentist. Guess who's famous and who is not and doesn't have to be. Joe Ricciardi is the white dentist in this situation. Meanwhile everyone wants to know what Black people are up to at all times and what we do for a living, which is one of the real reasons why there is such an emphasis of prominent Black people being well-known so that they, the non-Black racists, can know who to target and sabotage.

I hear Joe Ricciardi sold his house to move to a beautiful condo in Atlanta, GA, the Black Mecca.

Joe Ricciardi clearly hates Black people and doesn't want us to receive cash reparations, but he sure can't stay away from us. Reminds me of Susan Lorincz and we all know what happened there.

Here is this lovely condominium that I've heard Joseph Ricciardi has been thoroughly enjoying.

0CPonb8.jpg

Not sure about the unit number of Majorasshole Joe, but if you see [removed] everywhere all of the sudden, you should play that for the lotto. That could be your lucky number. 👀

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “ vote for the people that set you free, the Republican Party. Yeah people like Donald trump! “

Ellis Island Imbecile! I call them that because that’s where their lineage goes to; most of these Italians, Irish, Germans descend from flee-ers escaping famines and wars while our ancestors built this country, upon arrival at Ellis Island they’d be scientifinally labeled moron, imbecile, etc. So because their lineage doesn’t go past the 1910s/20s American history beyond that point is blank for them, they truly don’t understand the ideals of the Republican Party then vs now.

D

Deleted member 1946

“ vote for the people that set you free, the Republican Party. Yeah people like Donald trump! “

Ellis Island Imbecile! I call them that because that’s where their lineage goes to; most of these Italians, Irish, Germans descend from flee-ers escaping famines and wars while our ancestors built this country, upon arrival at Ellis Island they’d be scientifinally labeled moron, imbecile, etc. So because their lineage doesn’t go past the 1910s/20s American history beyond that point is blank for them, they truly don’t understand the ideals of the Republican Party then vs now.
    That's how some of these folks got so rich. By screwing us over. They were allowed to prosper.

D

Deleted member 1946

Oh BTW, it didn't take long for a white racist Italian WS with "Black friends" named Joe Ricciardi (@jricci007) to get triggered and show up in the IG comments to vehemently whine and oppose reparations in some unhinged rant. How do claim slavery is over and WeLFarE IS HeRe, then lie about Italians being slaves in America while humble bragging about accepted into the world of whiteness as if being a "lesser" white is the same as being a "lesser" human being (Black)?

Then the typical "Black people, if you want me to love and respect you more, be Republican or Democrat so I can pretend to tolerate you more" statement is inserted.

I9jpgwH.jpeg

X8JpVSn.jpeg

37oWAOb.jpeg

y275cXM.jpeg

us57Rw5.jpeg

Imagine being this soulless, desperate, dishonest, evil, hateful and void of humanity. He sees Black people as tools and property to hide his racism behind. If only his "Black friends" knew how he really felt about them and Black people as a whole.

Fück J Ricci / Joe Ricciardi as a group, a "person", and as a record label. 🗣
    I am not surprised by any of this stuff anymore.