I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
My interpretation of what this Brother is saying is that we as Black people, should be willing to constantly resist and rebel against the system of white supremacy, take power from our oppressors by force and use that power to install services that directly contradict the manner in which the system of white supremacy operates in order to change the status quo. Regardless of what he is implying, I believe in this idea wholeheartedly.

BlackFireControlla
BlackFireControlla
After we change the status quo through the implementation of those services, I suggest that we use our power to make sure that those services that we created remain fully intact. Most of our power should be used to MAINTAIN our power because I believe that that is what the System Of white supremacy does on a daily basis.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Pretty much all successful social/justice movements start with galvanizing internally. A broad consensus. You don't need everyone. You need a certain percentage (and that can vary) where being on code is the acceptable behavior and those off code are ostracized, excluded as 'punishment'.

You guys are from the UK and that has some similar issues all Black people face but also unique to the country. Tariq Nasheed said his biggest support outside America is the UK. Which I'm guessing is why he was banned from the country.

The UK was also the country that had the biggest BLM marches outside America. Kudos.

I haven't spend enough time in the country to know how much unity there is. I'm guessing it depends on the area. London as opposed to other cities like Birmingham, Manchester, etc. The Brixton, Streatham area where I stayed was like being in Brooklyn, southside Chicago..lol

My 'spider senses' were tingling a bit because there was some hard looking brothers there. haha.