The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sperm Whales Use Baby Sitters When They Need To Dive Deep

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

——

The more and more we learn about other lifeforms on this planet the more we learn that we are the same. You have to have presence or mine to know that you have to keep the kids safe while you dive deeper than their capabilities.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nature is Amazing! We can learn so much if we pay attention!
    All the other animals on this planet may not communicate the same or emote the same but they feel the same emotions as we do. For instance, if you want to let a cat know that you trust them you don’t pet them, you close your eyes in front of them. Because in their world closing your eyes is the quickest way to get got.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    All the other animals on this planet may not communicate the same or emote the same but they feel the same emotions as we do. For instance, if you want to let a cat know that you trust them you don’t pet them, you close your eyes in front of them. Because in their world closing your eyes is the quickest way to get got.
    I learned something new today thanks for sharing!!!

Jay
    Jay
    It’s also a good tip to know because it’s how you know a cat is cool with you. If it closes it’s eyes slowly it sees you as the homie and trusts you.
    Reactions: ZxBro
    D

Deleted member 1946

——

The more and more we learn about other lifeforms on this planet the more we learn that we are the same. You have to have presence or mine to know that you have to keep the kids safe while you dive deeper than their capabilities.
    Yep. Make sure predators can't harm them.