Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Starfield Is Trash

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I can’t believe they presented this as a space faring adventure when the landing and take off are cutscenes and the planets are small set pieces with invisible walls.

Todd Howard is always lying about his games… he is just a younger version of Pete Molyneux. Another embarrassing release for Microsoft.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Gaming devs mostly lie these days. It seems like most games they push and hype up end up fizzling out. Look at Diablo 4. They lost like 70% of the play base already. It hasn't even been out 6 months. Starfield was getting thrown under the bus before release and I didn't know why but I do now. I am so glad I did not bother with it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Gaming devs mostly lie these days. It seems like most games they push and hype up end up fizzling out. Look at Diablo 4. They lost like 70% of the play base already. It hasn't even been out 6 months. Starfield was getting thrown under the bus before release and I didn't know why but I do now. I am so glad I did not bother with it.
    You can’t fly between planets, you can’t explore an entire planet, and there are no land crafts when you do land. I’m scared to see what the next Fallout is going to be if Bethesda is half assing games like this. These fools made a space game that doesn’t allow you to travel through space. .

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can’t fly between planets, you can’t explore an entire planet, and there are no land crafts when you do land. I’m scared to see what the next Fallout is going to be if Bethesda is half assing games like this. These fools made a space game that doesn’t allow you to travel through space. .
    I don't know who they have working here but if the next Fallout is made by the same people, it will tank. I saw some clips of Starfield straight breaking. Bugs and glitches everywhere. How the hell is this meant to be a 300 million dollar game!?