The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Staying Forever Young

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
In order to maintain a youthful appearance you must not only eat right, which I covered in an article I posted on yesterday entitled “Young And Healthy”. Today I will cover another issue concerning your/our internal organs. In this article I will cover an issue that most of us do not think about and that is what we drink. Most of us dont know that what we drink can and will melt our internal organs. The culprits that are responsible for this are alcohol and artificially flavored drinks. If you pay attention as you/we age our skin began to sag. That sagging skin looks like it is melting. Remember the outside is a reflection of what is going on on the inside of the body. The liver can not filter these kinds of drinks and is greatly damaged when attempting to do so. The liver becomes sick and fatty and cannot perform its job properly, and the liver does not perform its job alone.

The liver has other organs that it works in conjunction with and those are The gallbladder which sits under the liver, along with parts of the pancreas and intestines. The liver and these organs work together to digest, absorb, and process food. The liver's main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. When our organs are healthy and smooth so is our skin.
Our bodies need purging and you do this by eating proper foods and proper drinks and fasting.

Last things first:

Your body should be on a schedule where the eaten meal should push the old meal out. If this is not happening then you have to correct this immediately. Get you colons cleaned. 328CF1A8-7ACA-4469-B8FF-E47AC992A8EB.jpeg