The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Stephen A Smith Is Finally Allowed To Speak On Michael Irvin By His Paymasters!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

All Stephen A Smith can comment on is what his paymasters say he should comment on. ESPN told him to shut the f up as long as ESPN, Marriot and the NFL are involved with railroading Irvin. Although I'm not a fan of Irvin, right is right and wrong is wrong. Once the evidence came out, Geppetto allows Pinocchio to speak.

To watch a black man cry in public is a joy for those that hate us. Coonin' A Smith mentions this in his diatribe, where contrition and the emasculation of a black man, is key to him supporting a cause.

Stephen A Smith never gave Kyrie or any other black athlete or celebrity those liberties, but we know that Stephen is a spineless, gutless, feckless toe tapping yes man who admitted he wakes up to make his bosses money! These are the people we have looking like they represent us when they really don't!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Looks like a cross case of "she white and she say so" and a "Negro wake up call"
    .......Stephen A C👀n is just taking up Mike Bojangles Irvin.....we all know they run in the same circles it was just Michael's time.
    Indeed. Mike is a habitual line stepper. and a buck dancer. His performances on TV make me think of Amos and Andy, with him being Andy and Stephen a being Amos. They both give it their all with their Hattie McDaniel - Oscar type performances for their white paymasters.

What shocked me (or I knew it would happen), is that Stephen A was quiet. I don't watch ESPN or sports in general since my boycott, but I really got to see what kind of coon he really was when he didn't come out to defend his "boy". He never said a word!

My thought is as soon as Irvin got accused and basically fired, Stephen didn't say a word. Once Kyrie had a tweet, he was all over talking about it. He didn't watch the movie, he didn't talk to Kyrie, he just jumped on his shoeshine box and starting preaching. We need to figure a way to get rid of coons like Stephen A Smith, Clarence Thomas, Michael Irvin, Amos Brown, Candace Owens etc etc etc from our circles.