Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Stephen 'tWitch' Boss, Former Ellen DeGeneres Show DJ and SYTYCD All-Star, Dead at 40

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I came into the thread thinking: "just because a brother is thin doesn't mean he's healthy" then I saw...

I heard that he committed suicide...

Don't worry I will see myself to the door.

Exit Strategy Office GIF by Gaming GIFs

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I hear his wife confirmed it was suicide. Never would have thought he would commit suicide. He seemed like someone so full of life, and the fact he has kids and a wife makes it all that much more depressing to hear. Those kids losing their father so close to the holidays has to suck.

There is a big mental health problem in this country, too many people committing suicide.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    I still can't believe it. I didn't watch Ellen a whole bunch, but I caught it because my mom was always watching it. And I always had respect for tWitch, honestly wished I could dance like him.

Wow, you never know how much pain is behind a person's smile.
    May that brother rest in peace, and my condolences to his wife and children.
    Depression is something men often hide. I wish they didn't because there's nothing to be ashamed of for asking for help. It's why I always tell my family and my close friends, that if they aren't feeling right, or feel like life is closing in on them, to talk to me, or talk to someone. Don't let it fester in your head because it will dig you deeper into that dark depression.

tWitch looked and sounded like someone who was happy and healthy. But the most depressed are often the best at hiding their pain.

RIP