Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every MLK Day we see certain people fake honoring Dr. King by using the I Have a Dream speech while ignoring the other engagements where he spoke on issues including Reparations. Dr. King’s main concern was for Black Americans to gain economic freedom. Yet Joe Biden who doesn’t support Lineage-Based Reparations had the nerve to address MLK today on his birthday at Ebenezer Baptist. It was a mockery of that fraud to speak at King’s family church. If you do not support Reparations for Black Americans, you have no right to be speaking on Dr. King. I believe these folks who claim to admire MLK should be criticized for not supporting King’s mission for Reparations. Remember the video of James Clyburn getting angry when asked about Reparations? He said, “Why y’all keep f*cking with me on that?”. The response to that should have been, “why are you in support of a study when Rev. King advocated for checks being cut?” Stacy Abrams doesn’t support Reparations for Black Americans. We all saw on video how she rejected it. The response to her should have been similar. “Why don’t you support Black Americans receiving checks when Dr. King did before his assassination? All these careless people who are anti-Reparations for the descendants of US slavery while mentioning Dr. King should be called out. Those demanding a commission to study Reparations don’t care for us nor Dr. King.

D2B6310D-47E5-4950-8940-844490521E79.jpeg

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Dr. King has been white washed and part of it was because he towed the line. There’s a reason why you cannot do the same for Malcolm X and Stokely Carmichael. But I concur, we have to be the counter voice to the sound bite King we learn about in the media.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ebenezer should have turned their backs on DJ Joey B as he spoke.
    serious walking away GIF by Bundesliga

Jay
    Jay
    That would have been the ultimate display.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ZxBro

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PREACH!
    It was a mockery of that fraud to speak at King’s family church.
    Dr. King's current living descendants and family as well as the current people of his church (Raphael Warnock) are nothing but cowardly tapdancing sellouts that just want to please and not upset white mammy and zaddy. People like Raphael Warnock and Dr. King's children and family are too busy caping for the LGBTQ, the Democrat Party, illegals, and everyone except Foundational Black Americans and Dr. King's demand for economic reparations to the Black FBA / ADOS / Freedmen.

If Dr. King's living children and family truly cared about us and Dr. King himself, then they would not be allowing Biden or anyone else to openly disrespect us and Dr. King like this.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dr. King has been white washed and part of it was because he towed the line. There’s a reason why you cannot do the same for Malcolm X and Stokely Carmichael. But I concur, we have to be the counter voice to the sound bite King we learn about in the media.
    I’m not sure about being white washed. Dr. King was a non violent type and I can now fully understand his reasoning. The white media has made him seem like the passive one for so long. The schools don’t even teach the fired up version of King, nor how he and Malcom were joining forces against the common enemy.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not sure about being white washed. Dr. King was a non violent type and I can now fully understand his reasoning. The white media has made him seem like the passive one for so long. The schools don’t even teach the fired up version of King, nor how he and Malcom were joining forces against the common enemy.
    Those brothers proved that unity amongst our people is what they fear most. Under the backdrop of the Kennedy assasination its clear that the shadow government behind the scenes didn't want to see an MLK presidency. Which was hell a likely to happen given his momentum and direction he pivoted too.

ART
    ART
    Wow, if America ever had a MLK presidency and enough dedicated people were able to make his vision come true, this world would be completely different (better).

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PREACH!

Dr. King's current living descendants and family as well as the current people of his church (Raphael Warnock) are nothing but cowardly tapdancing sellouts that just want to please and not upset white mammy and zaddy. People like Raphael Warnock and Dr. King's children and family are too busy caping for the LGBTQ, the Democrat Party, illegals, and everyone except Foundational Black Americans and Dr. King's demand for economic reparations to the Black FBA / ADOS / Freedmen.

If Dr. King's living children and family truly cared about us and Dr. King himself, then they would not be allowing Biden or anyone else to openly disrespect us and Dr. King like this.
    I don’t understand it as Bernice King knows her father was coming for Reparations. The democrats do not support Reparations! Biden himself said if we’re going to give restitution to Black Americans are we going to do the same for Native Americans. So called natives received their money and land. Biden only supports H.R. 40!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t understand it as Bernice King knows her father was coming for Reparations. The democrats do not support Reparations! Biden himself said if we’re going to give restitution to Black Americans are we going to do the same for Native Americans. So called natives received their money and land. Biden only supports H.R. 40!

Native Americans and their white $5 Indian counterparts already got their reparations and then some. Whites keep crying about how whites deserve reparations, not Foundational Black Americans and yet white plantation and slave owners already got reparations (for the Civil War and destruction that they caused), white privilege and white supremacy (headstart, anti-Black racist Affirmative Action programs), and then much more on top of that. Latinos, Jewish (including white ones), LGBTQ, non-Black women, and Asians and other groups cry about feeling left out of the discussion, but they already got programs, benefits, and set-asides just for them and their people thanks to the exploitation of the Civil Rights Movement and our enormous, historic oppression.

Also, this is what Joe Biden said about reparations.
    His true feelings and positions have not changed one bit.

Jim Crow Joe Biden does not support reparations for Foundational Black Americans at all. That's why he keeps trying to include non-Black Native Americans and all these other non-Black groups into our claim so they the non-Blacks can finesse us and take all the cash while they leave us holding the empty bag. But hey, at least Joe Biden (like Bernie Sanders) gets to look like the good guy by appearing to be "open" to reparations while not actually being for reparations. It's all a game of optics, thievery, and deception for good public perception. Joe Biden is a snake in the grass just like those snakes in California that recently swindled the Bruce's Beach family of their land with a shady, horrible contract agreement yet again.

Mr. Biden told the People Paper, a Delaware-based weekly newspaper, in 1975: “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ‘60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather,” he continued at the time. “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what happens when they buy you out before you can even get a vision to carry out. They took him out before he could really instill the fight In them. So they just took the easy route to maintain the family name.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden said, “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation."

Biden is nothing but a con artist and fraud and not even a man of his word. For example, he's majorly responsible for the 94 Crime Bill along with Bill Clinton, and many of the Black people who it negatively impacted are still rotting away in prison as their affected families continue to suffer the aftermath. His peers include segregationists like Strom Thurmond and anti-reparationist racists like Mitch McConnell (whose family owned slaves).

Yet he and not even Bill Clinton feel responsible for what they did and they either try to project their blame onto us or they give a non-apology that fixes absolutely nothing before going back to ignoring our existence until they want our votes.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Native Americans and their white $5 Indian counterparts already got their reparations and then some. Whites keep crying about how whites deserve reparations, not Foundational Black Americans and yet white plantation and slave owners already got reparations (for the Civil War and destruction that they caused), white privilege and white supremacy (headstart, anti-Black racist Affirmative Action programs), and then much more on top of that. Latinos, Jewish (including white ones), LGBTQ, non-Black women, and Asians and other groups cry about feeling left out of the discussion, but they already got programs, benefits, and set-asides just for them and their people thanks to the exploitation of the Civil Rights Movement and our enormous, historic oppression.

Also, this is what Joe Biden said about reparations.
    His true feelings and positions have not changed one bit.

Jim Crow Joe Biden does not support reparations for Foundational Black Americans at all. That's why he keeps trying to include non-Black Native Americans and all these other non-Black groups into our claim so they the non-Blacks can finesse us and take all the cash while they leave us holding the empty bag. But hey, at least Joe Biden (like Bernie Sanders) gets to look like the good guy by appearing to be "open" to reparations while not actually being for reparations. It's all a game of optics, thievery, and deception for good public perception. Joe Biden is a snake in the grass just like those snakes in California that recently swindled the Bruce's Beach family of their land with a shady, horrible contract agreement yet again.

Mr. Biden told the People Paper, a Delaware-based weekly newspaper, in 1975: “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ‘60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather,” he continued at the time. “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

Yes indeed. Joe Biden never did and never will support Reparations for Foundational Black Americans. I never expected him to. After all, he is a proud descendant of slave owners. One of his ancestors owned an enslaved child from Baltimore county.

ART
    ART
    I'm guessing his shameless, barbaric slave owners were in swimming pools with and had their way with "fun" with the enslaved children they owned too. Methinks the evilness runs in the family.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden said, “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation."

Biden is nothing but a con artist and fraud and not even a man of his word. For example, he's majorly responsible for the 94 Crime Bill along with Bill Clinton, and many of the Black people who it negatively impacted are still rotting away in prison as their affected families continue to suffer the aftermath. His peers include segregationists like Strom Thurmond and anti-reparationist racists like Mitch McConnell (whose family owned slaves).

Yet he and not even Bill Clinton feel responsible for what they did and they either try to project their blame onto us or they give a non-apology that fixes absolutely nothing before going back to ignoring our existence until they want our votes.
    That’s what I don’t understand. Biden’s record shows how anti-Black he is yet enough Black people continue to support him. Remember when Kamala Harris criticized him on being against bussing. She was bussed to a white school. But she said she doesn’t believe Biden is a racist.
    Make it make sense. Harris still took the VP offer.

ART
    ART
    Most Black people are in deep, deep denial and it's a shame. Too many of us can comprehend and accept that not everyone will like us, but way too many of us refuse to accept the BRUTAL REALITY that both corrupt political parties and MOST of the world dislike and hate us because the truth deeply SHAKES and HURTS us to our very core.

Truth is God, not Delusion.