The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Stop spending money with people that don't like you!!!

Barida

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
I have made it a point of duty to patronize more businesses run by Black people. We might have our issues too, but the love I have for every Black makes me feel at home patronizing our businesses. More successful Black owned businesses means more Black persons will want to go into business.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am still pissed at places like Target that labeled all black businesses. Like I get it, it is meant to help them but it just allowed MORE racists to avoid buying their goods and they lost profits because of it. What did they think would happen? Isn't it something like only 18% of businesses are black-owned? And that is mostly in healthcare and social assistance.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I don't like been bias , not everyone who is Asian is bad or treats black people with disdain so why should I treat them like they are all bad people.

If you find anyone who treats you bad you should avoid them but if they don't there is nothing wrong in doing business with people who are good to you not minding their race or colour that's what humanity is all about.