The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Super Bowl LVII

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I didn't see a thread for it. I don't watch football these days. I kind of just zoned out on it all but I do like to watch the SB if I got nothing else going on.

It is happening next Sunday. Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs going to face off this year. Rihanna is the half-time performance for anyone who watches that.

Who do you think is winning this year? You going to be watching? I am expecting a bunch of stupid commercials.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I didn't see a thread for it. I don't watch football these days. I kind of just zoned out on it all but I do like to watch the SB if I got nothing else going on.

It is happening next Sunday. Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs going to face off this year. Rihanna is the half-time performance for anyone who watches that.

Who do you think is winning this year? You going to be watching? I am expecting a bunch of stupid commercials.
Even though I like both teams, I'm going with Jalen Hurts & the Eagles. In laws will be here & that's when all the food, desserts & drink will be on deck!
Supposedly Rhianna & multiple entertainment will be performing.

D

Deleted member 191

I give a slight edge to Philly. Their defense is a little more stout than KCs. KC's D has a tendency to allow explosive plays and miss turnover opportunities to help their offense capitalize on. Philly's D meanwhile isn't the greatest when it comes to defending against the run but, KC isn't a great running team in the first so unless KC magically can move the ball on the ground, I think Philly can pull this one out.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
A lot of people I talk to say the Eagles are going to take this one.

My brother does bets every SB and was asking me if I want to do some. I am tempted. I usually never bet on sports but it can make it more fun to watch.

H
HailCzr85
Once you do it once... It's like an adrenaline rush. I bet on basketball and football and OMG the thrill is crazy!! Word of advice... Pick an amount that is the most you're willing to lose if you're going to play

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It seems like the usual hype around the SB is very low this year. Not many people at work are even talking about it and it is only a few days out. Is it losing the spark for a lot of people? Like it lost its spark for me years ago but it seems like no one around me is exactly excited about it this year.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

I'd probably lean towards Philly winning this, but I think it will be close. Maybe between 4-7 points. It will be showing late over here, so I'll probably stay up to see the first quarter.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'd probably lean towards Philly winning this, but I think it will be close. Maybe between 4-7 points. It will be showing late over here, so I'll probably stay up to see the first quarter.
    It's happening tomorrow February 12, 2023. I like both teams, but I'm going with the Eagles & Jalen Hurts so good! 😁

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It's happening tomorrow February 12, 2023. I like both teams, but I'm going with the Eagles & Jalen Hurts so good! 😁

20230211_160226.jpg

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

SUNDAY 12TH FEBRUARY​

NFL PLAYOFFS​

• 23:30TEAMQ1QUARTER ONEQ2QUARTER TWOQ3QUARTER THREEQ4QUARTER FOURHTHALF TIMEFTFULL TIME
      kansas-city-chiefs.svg
      Kansas City ChiefsKC
      -no score-no score-no score-no score-no score-no score
      philadelphia-eagles.svg
      Philadelphia EaglesPHI
      -no score-no score-no score-no score-no score-no score
      Kansas City Chiefs versus Philadelphia Eagles, start time 23:30
      Venue: State Farm Stadium - Glendale, AZ

GMT: 23:30
    If I do watch it, will stop after the first quarter.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I lost my bets LOL

And the game was pretty good, considering I have not watched football in awhile. The halftime show felt boring though. Or is that just me? Like I think it is cool Rihanna did it pregnant but it just felt, ehh... I didn't care for it.
    Sorry your bets didn't come through, fingers crossed for next time 🤞🏿