Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Super Mario Brothers Final Trailer Releases

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The decision to go full CGI was a great one. I love the new Sonic movies but the human parts are the worst parts. Nintendo was smart and didn’t add any of that to take us away from the Mushroom Kingdom.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Movie was AWESOME!

Drifting Video Game GIF by Regal

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I ended up seeing the movie. I went with my little bro and a few of his friends. It was better than I expected. It was very "Princess Peach forward" though and sort of made Mario look useless for most of the movie. I guess that is part of modern times though. Overall, I liked it. It isn't something I would go out of my way to watch again though but I am sure there will be more to follow.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I ended up seeing the movie. I went with my little bro and a few of his friends. It was better than I expected. It was very "Princess Peach forward" though and sort of made Mario look useless for most of the movie. I guess that is part of modern times though. Overall, I liked it. It isn't something I would go out of my way to watch again though but I am sure there will be more to follow.
    I can see your point but Mario and Luigi in the end took care of Bowser so he was still the star. You have to remember that this was his first time going into the mushroom kingdom so he had to find his way.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can see your point but Mario and Luigi in the end took care of Bowser so he was still the star. You have to remember that this was his first time going into the mushroom kingdom so he had to find his way.
    That is true. I guess I am just soured on Hollyweird throwing male characters under the bus in favor of females. Probably looking at it through a negative lens. I need to stop that. I am letting too much negativity into my life.